over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I’m the badguy! Must Read!

badguy

Registered
A lot of you know me!
Some don’t…but here is my story as I sit in the hospital and look out at this rainy day.
Its long but I hope you enjoy it and think about life!
I’m an old school monster!
5’7 280lbs and would arrest you in a second if you abused a dog!
I’ve been in law enforcement..more fights daily in one day than an MMA fight!
Been stabbed, shot at and decided not for me!
Went to animal control and the things I have seen would turn your stomachs!
From there movies, Hollywood, Deniro, Hugh Jackman and many more!
From there ProWrestling!
Undertaker, King Kong Bundy, DJ, etc…Wrestling flea markets, bingo halls..you name it ..I’ve done it and did it well.
Bodybuilding I destroyed my competition!
I loved it all!
Law Enforcement..no..no more respect and there is always a camera on you or a target.
I’ve lost many friends in law, wrestling, bodybuilding!
Ask me if I would change a thing.
NO!
I saved kids, dogs, animals, took the bad ones and made them look at life differently!
I made a difference in peoples lives and became role models for generations!
Now here it comes…I’ve been incubated for the past 3 days.
In a hospital with a tube down my throat breathing for me!
Do I remember…No!
I collapsed in my wife's arms as i filled 4 sinks full of blood!!
Pic enclosed..look out not pretty!
Why do I bring this up you ask?
Because I had no idea my beautiful wife touched my hand every dam day praying for me.
In a incubated coma state and had no dam idea!
Do I blame my past?!
No!
I’m not a religious man just a bigguy with a very big heart!
Your life is on your path..people, things are put on your path of life for reasons.
I don’t know why I didn’t die but Doc said I was a goner when I came in.
I learned from life DON’T JUDGE a person…you have no idea what their going through!
So I’m alive for another beautiful day as my wife strokes my hand.
I’m thankful and if any of my brothers need a friend to talk to…I’m here.
Big Hug
BadGuy

Attachments

• 7CA877FE-DD68-4FC7-880C-0A30664F4B4C.jpeg
    7CA877FE-DD68-4FC7-880C-0A30664F4B4C.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 350
  • BE5B3C54-0EB8-49B0-8D86-8AC1AAEC77D7.jpeg
    BE5B3C54-0EB8-49B0-8D86-8AC1AAEC77D7.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 350
Dude.....so sorry to hear all of this. No need to get into detail on your condition or what happened but it looks like you escaped and you are now given another chance to do what you do. Wishing you a speedy recovery and the best for the Mrs.

Dude.....so sorry to hear all of this. No need to get into detail on your condition or what happened but it looks like you escaped and you are now given another chance to do what you do. Wishing you a speedy recovery and the best for the Mrs.
Thanks dragonslayer.

Not quite your size, nor your level of illustrious career, but I can relate Badguy.

Former USMC Provost Marshal's Office K9 Handler (Gulf War 1 Vet), LA Sheriff's Department, ..certainly seen some shit. Left it all behind to become a "suit". 3 years ago, got COVID and pneumonia. Passed out coughing, hacking, and vomitting violently in the shower. Woke up 8 days later intubated in ICU. Live in a remote location with fire and rescue over 30 min away. My 5'0" 115 lbs beautiful, born and bred country girl, super-hero wife managed to drag my 250 lbs ass to the car on a blanket, somehow hefted me into the car and got me to the ER (I don't remember a thing). She sat with me every day praying and reading to me while I was in a drug induced coma receiving treatment.

Amazing how the love, strength, and prayers of a good woman will carry us big bad-asses through when death stares us in the eye. God bless your wife. God bless you for all you've done over the course of your journey serving others "badguy", and for sticking around with us for a few more fights.

People like you make a big difference, even when you're not striving and fighting like hell to do so! It is just an infectuous part of your DNA and it permeates your environment and those around you.

Thankful that you're OK!

Bad guy gear!
I remember you for sure.

Sounds like you are blessed to have a good wife who cares about you. When faced w death a person realizes what is truly important vs what we think is important.

Thanks for posting and I hope you make a full recovery.

There was a Bad Guy back in the early 2000s that posted his diet online and it was something like a pound of bacon, a dozen eggs, etc. for breakfast every day. Was that you?

Either way, hope you make a full recovery

Not quite your size, nor your level of illustrious career, but I can relate Badguy.

Former USMC Provost Marshal's Office K9 Handler (Gulf War 1 Vet), LA Sheriff's Department, ..certainly seen some shit. Left it all behind to become a "suit". 3 years ago, got COVID and pneumonia. Passed out coughing, hacking, and vomitting violently in the shower. Woke up 8 days later intubated in ICU. Live in a remote location with fire and rescue over 30 min away. My 5'0" 115 lbs beautiful, born and bred country girl, super-hero wife managed to drag my 250 lbs ass to the car on a blanket, somehow hefted me into the car and got me to the ER (I don't remember a thing). She sat with me every day praying and reading to me while I was in a drug induced coma receiving treatment.

Amazing how the love, strength, and prayers of a good woman will carry us big bad-asses through when death stares us in the eye. God bless your wife. God bless you for all you've done over the course of your journey serving others "badguy", and for sticking around with us for a few more fights.

People like you make a big difference, even when you're not striving and fighting like hell to do so! It is just an infectuous part of your DNA and it permeates your environment and those around you.

Thankful that you're OK!
"cherish is the word"
glad you and OP made it!
i was on my deathbed 2 years ago, still dealing with some complications.

in a diff thread , please share some of your LA SHERIFF stories :)

There was a Bad Guy back in the early 2000s that posted his diet online and it was something like a pound of bacon, a dozen eggs, etc. for breakfast every day. Was that you?

Yes! :)

Don’t forget the $1 pound cakes at Dollar Tree!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131