over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hieu I’m back haters

Weird post man...you are taking this way to serious. Nobody even remembers you and you certainly don't have "haters". Why not just be cool and post your transformation? Looks like you've done a really nice job!
Completely agree.

The delusion to think you occupy any time in anyone here's mind...I'm sad for you because I am sure that carries over in real life as well. They aren't thinking about you either...The sooner you realize no one gives a fuck about you - your quality of life will improve.

Anyway, seems like you've made great progress and I applaud that. My only critique is I think you could have made the same progress on a quarter of the juice. You went from looking like a CFO that hasn't been outside his office in 10 years to looking like a trucker that lifts weights 3x/wk.

I remember you man, glad you kept at it! Congrats! You are up in age now so keep up with bloodwork now! Keep it going!!

Cage

Wish you the best mate - I've struggled with mental health issues in the past as has a majority of this forum I can surmise.

No one hates you man. Believe it or not, the comments may be harsh, but everyone here just wants each other to reach their goals while being happy, healthy and living a purposeful life.

If you have a grievance here, write it out. Think on it. Edit it and post it. It is most likely a misunderstanding of some sort.

Best wishes to you and your future endeavors.

Weird post man...you are taking this way to serious. Nobody even remembers you and you certainly don't have "haters". Why not just be cool and post your transformation? Looks like you've done a really nice job!
Facts. We all talk shit on here.. but end of day, once I put the electronics down(laptop, phone, etc) Im thinking about life/household goals/chores.
I'm sure the same applies to 99% of the forum. No one is thinking about what the next board member is doing in their life. Or if they're staying committed to their goals.
Now I will admit to thinking about food choices and if I can honestly say I've done my best to apply dietary advice of others. Otherwise I've wasted their time.
One thing I will note.. since staying committed to changing my food choices, and eliminating foods counter to my goals, I have noticed an increase in endurance and feeling stronger between sets.
If I had to attribute these developments to anything, I'd say it's due to increased quality foods and higher protein intake.
I wouldn't say I'm 100% dialed into my macro/calorie counting, but I can honestly say I've eliminated all bad food choices.
Everything is home cooked. All whole foods.
Carbs are from sweet potatoes and fruits. Grapes. Water melons. 3lbs of animal meat. With my taste pallet now adjusted I can start fine tuning...
Bottom line.. I only have time to focus on what I'm doing(my kids/loved-ones too)

Wow man crazy transformation, keep it up. you really look like a different person. I wouldn't be mad at the "haters" if that's what it took to inspire you to do this. I would in fact thank them. "Haters" are nothing but tools to use when you don't think you can get 1 more rep, do another 5 minutes on cardio, or thinking about hitting up some pizza.

Hieu,

As a member of the mammal genus Sciuridae, I am greatly offended by your comment "I don't give a Rat's Ass." Don't be e surprised when your backyard tree-house gets chewed through and we kidnap your teddy bear.

Remember me MFer’s, yeah dwell on it… 14 solid lbs muscle since we last had our chats… no one needs to respond I could give a rats ass, this is for all the nay sayers and negative jackasses… but there was some love and constructive remarks and for those I wish you all a joyous and healthy journey!View attachment 179353

A big welcome to a newbie member here

Hieu,

As a member of the mammal genus Sciuridae, I am greatly offended by your comment "I don't give a Rat's Ass." Don't be e surprised when your backyard tree-house gets chewed through and we kidnap your teddy bear.
Hey rats do need lovin' too!!

No one remembers you guys. Better to be a has been than a never was dude. Your pic shows us absolutely nothing. One of the most unimpressive physiques Iv ever seen and It took 3plus grams for that lol move one. You’re already forgotten again.

Remember me MFer’s, yeah dwell on it… 14 solid lbs muscle since we last had our chats… no one needs to respond I could give a rats ass, this is for all the nay sayers and negative jackasses… but there was some love and constructive remarks and for those I wish you all a joyous and healthy journey!View attachment 179353
What's the purpose of this?
What's up with the hatred?
Let it go brotha.

Congratulations 🎊 👏🏿
There are many paths to success, just because I don't think the chosen path is wise, so fucking what? You achieved success so I'm happy for you. No hate here 🤷🏿

Congratulations 🎊 👏🏿
There are many paths to success, just because I don't think the chosen path is wise, so fucking what? You achieved success so I'm happy for you. No hate here 🤷🏿
My post in that thread...... where is the HATE?

I have not made fun of you, I ask a couple of legitimate questions to see your mind frame and thought process and cautioned you that at your age the goal your seeking and the fast track your trying to achieve it on will not end well, if you accept that then BRAVO, carry out your plan and keep us informed. I would like to see a current pic to see how much forward progress you have achieved since the last set of pics you posted, you say your about 20lbs bigger let's see some progress pics. How much gear you want to run is your damn business and it's YOU that will both reap the benefits and deal with the consequences, not us!

Man, this is intense, it feels like that time when Daniel did the crane kick on Johnny as redemption:cool:🍿

💪

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner