over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hieu I’m back haters

Hieu

Registered
Newbies
Remember me MFer’s, yeah dwell on it… 14 solid lbs muscle since we last had our chats… no one needs to respond I could give a rats ass, this is for all the nay sayers and negative jackasses… but there was some love and constructive remarks and for those I wish you all a joyous and healthy journey! E5960A10-D5B5-43A8-B37C-E1B2F5BDC93E.jpeg

You seem very sensitive. I don't think I have replied to your posts before but I just looked them up because I recall BBoy posting your pic in response to you posting your doses in the high doses thread. I didn't really see anyone hating on you. They were just trying to help you out. The help is there if you are willing to take it. Well if you are happier now that is only good so good luck with everything. I assume people were just looking out for you because it's not good when someone over 50 wants to bulk up nevermind running very high doses with that goal. Have you been on those doses this entire time or did you change? I wish I could run that much tren. That isn't a dig it's me being honest... I would love it :D

Remember me MFer’s, yeah dwell on it… 14 solid lbs muscle since we last had our chats… no one needs to respond I could give a rats ass, this is for all the nay sayers and negative jackasses… but there was some love and constructive remarks and for those I wish you all a joyous and healthy journey!View attachment 179353
Is this true?

Is this useful?

Does this have to be said?

Does this have to be said now?

Does this have to be said by you?

Don't remember you. Don't give a shit either way. *shrugs*

Remember me MFer’s, yeah dwell on it… 14 solid lbs muscle since we last had our chats… no one needs to respond I could give a rats ass, this is for all the nay sayers and negative jackasses… but there was some love and constructive remarks and for those I wish you all a joyous and healthy journey!View attachment 179353
What was your other PM handle?

MS

What was your other PM handle?

MS

Same one as now. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue why he left the board. His last posts were in the high dose thread and nothing said was bad (he obviously took it to heart though) so a strange post to make after so long. No shit blasting loads of gear and eating more will put 14 pounds on you. Hieu I don't think anyone was saying you can't do it merely is it wise to be following that approach (3 grams of gear including 100mg tren daily) after 50 whilst trying to get as big as possible. If you are happy then great but it's not exactly something to be really proud of like you proved a point when no one doubted you in the first place.

Don't even remember you at all to be honest, so I took a refresher course in past posts of yours. 1 gram of test, 1 gram of EQ, 700 mg of Tren at 50 years old and you were 11% BF according to you. Not exactly bright st your age, but your life.

Don't look 11% BF now, so you put fat on with muscle. Also post a proper picture. If you are suppose to look as bad ass as you are saying here, take your shirt off and also post a picture of your legs. Taking half ass upper body shots doesn't cut it on this forum.

Cool pic bro - you really proved the shit talkers wrong…

Pro tip:

Anyone who uses the term “haters” to describe people who’ve given them critique has the mentality of a 12 year old.

Your bodyfat is definitely mid/upper teens dude. Throwing on 14lbs of slop is easy.

You probably look jacked to normal people walking around, but you look fat on here.

Not hating, I look chubby and small on here.

Embrace the critique and use it to improve, or… don’t. But you can’t skirt reality when chatting with pros.

Well looking at some of your past posts, got to give you credit where it is due. You said you went from fat to this. The thing is though, you claimed to put over 20 pounds in couple month after that second picture and then down to 11% BF. The second picture, you are not 11% BF and no way you put on that much weight in that short time and got leaner. You also claimed be on TRT and then posted a massive cycle on the big dose thread, that I stated above. Just quit the bullshit and I give you credit for not being fat anymore. You did well, but just quit the bullshit off the board and people won't call you out. As far as Health, you might of took a step back taking all that gear. I just can't justify that much gear for your size. Way too much. Screenshot_20230713_122526_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230713_122159_Chrome~2.jpg

@pesty4077 good post man. Classic example of why attitude matters more than actions sometimes.

If this dude simply showed his transformation and accepted advice from the old heads here, I bet this forum would praise him for the transformation.

He looks like a new person.

But unfortunately, he’s been a dick, so he set himself up to get shit on.

Don't remember you...But a piece of advise - keep using whatever you have to to motivate yourself to keep advancing. Pretty simple. And if that means being sensitive to whatever/whomever pissed you off from here in the past so be it. If someone(s) said something to you on here that hurt your feelings and it motivated you to make positive changes in your life, thank them, don't come back with the fuck yous man, their negatives became your positives!

Remember man, motivation comes in many different forms and you use it whenever and wherever you can...But be humble and stay focused or else karma also comes in many different forms;):cool:

Not trying to mock you but did you get a dexa scan that shows you put on 14 lbs of muscle vs say 3 muscle, 6 fat and 9 water? Gaining weight isn't hard I could jack my calories up to 5000 and put on 20 lbs in 2 weeks. I just think at your age already running high dosages putting on 14 lbs of muscle is unlikely.

Nice transformation. Bad attitude.
I'd also recommend a full blood panel. Your estrogen appears to be quite high.

Pretty sure the last thing anyone here is going to do is "dwell on it"... wth?

It pays to never shit where you eat and callouts like this one are pretty lame unless you want to get flamed!

Constructive criticism is worth it and if you can't take even that the you got issues...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws