over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in Philadelphia

Anyone know how they got caught? Shipments coming in from overseas? Taxes/cashflow? Or someone rat on them?

I'm curious on how they got the remailer or did the remailer get busted first and ratted the guys in philly.

Or they busted the remailer and got a hold of his computer and found out that there were numerous large orders being shipped to the address in philly. It's usually not normal or smart for a remailer to have contact with people that are ordering.

With that many people involved there had be to be some really big orders.

I read some where that the guy in philly was the supplier for 10 other dealers.

Who knows though.

Anyone know how they got caught? Shipments coming in from overseas? Taxes/cashflow? Or someone rat on them?

Running their f@cking mouths off! Happens every time! Most folks who were buying from them were happy as a pig in mud. So you know they weren't opening their mouths. But these guys were cops and thought their badge was bigger then any anti roids law out there.

Police and firefighters= the greatest # of AAS users of ANY occupation besides PRO BB...Str8 up...

These guys have alot to lose so you can bet your ass they will roll. That is if they have people to roll on. A judge will slam these gusy harder for being law enforcement than the regular joe schmoe. The real case will depend on if the prosecutor will go after them hard or light because they are cops. That is the wild card. People think its the judge that really is the most powerful person but in reality its the prosecutor. Most of the time the judges go right along with whatever the prosecutor thinks. Most of the time but not always.

What surpirses me is how careless they were. You would think being LE they would have been a little more cautious but if you wear the badge then sometimes that goes to your head and you think you're invincible.

I will tell you this. whichever of them gets time and some will despite rolling. They will not go to a regualr prison camp. They will either be in ad seg in prison or go someplace where they will be alone. If they go to any other level of secuirty of prison besides camp they will have to be seperated becuase thier lives will be in danger. a camp not so much because people there dont want to go anyplace else so they behave but lows, medium, and max security, those guys are fucked. Now they wont go to a medium or max. Not enough points unless there is some sentencing guideline that jacks up thier points for being LE. They could go to a low becuase that is a designation aspect by the BOP. needless to say I dont feel sorry for them. They abused thier position of power. They went out busting people for the same thing they were doing. They should get it doubly hard in my book.

The old saying is true. its not IF you get busted. It is WHEN. Sources have a shelf life. Thier time ran out. Happens over and over again. Still..this is big. People that dealt with them should worry.

Depends

Depends on the laws in your country. If you broke the law its always possible. I remember hearing some story's of people being contacted by Law enforcement, this was part of the company that made the flavored research chems. I think they basically called everyone told them to discard what they ordered it could be harmful. Also they could look at quantity ordered, if you ordered boat loads and they have record of this they might come a knocking.

If a sponsor gets busted in here, would their customers be in trouble too ?

yea, I think they wouldn't go for personal users especially in this economy, it's just not worth it

they might just call you and scare the shit out of you lol

very rarely do they go after personal users. They want dealers. The feds will call you to have you come answer questions but its the dealers they want. Unless you live in some hick town where you are the biggest news of the year. Then maybe.

Sick

I am so sick of poilce and there bullshit...They need to leave us alone and go after real drugs...I see so many cops on gear in my gym...Go after the shit that kills people...Pain Killers and stuff.

I think all drugs should be legal... put tax on them too

God gave us all brains, we can decide what's good what's bad, and nothing can stop you from doing things that you really want to do

Alcohol kills more than roid rage, ratio is like 1 to 10000 lol

Very true...and, if this happened it would most likely be BAD for a few years, and then end up better than it is now. The positive for the government is, illegal drugs is another BILLION dollar industry that is mostly cash pay now and not taxed...if they tax it that's a LOT of $$ for them...then when it's not illegal pricing goes down and we benefit...and there would be LESS fake product on the market!

People that are not into what we are still will not take juice just like we will not do crack and heroin just because we CAN...our interests don't typically include the effects of those products...

very rarely do they go after personal users. They want dealers. The feds will call you to have you come answer questions but its the dealers they want. Unless you live in some hick town where you are the biggest news of the year. Then maybe.

If they did decide to go after a customer that the remailer shipped to. What could they actually do. Just because they have your name and what you order, does that give them enough to get a search warrant or do they actually have to catch you receiving a package?

I'm just curious on how that would work. I'm sure if they got a hold of his computer and he didn't delete all the addresses and orders he was told to send to, would that be enough evidence to give them a case?

Yesssss ! If drugs were legal

- Less people in Jail
- No more drug dealers
- Tax on drugs = Good economy
- DEA agents joining other forces to fight real crime, murder rape and ..

yea cause people dont sell untaxed cigarettes, bootleg dvds etc. there will ALWAYS be a black market for drugs even if they are legal. where there is a buck to be made you will someone.

i wish what you said was true but i honestly do not think people would be able to handle it. i work as a bouncer at a club and i see some people that just shouldnt be allowed to drink, complete fucking messes. granted they could be taking other stuff.

think about it though, some heroin junkie is all strung out, and gets in his car and runs over your son on the sidewalk.

my point is, lets make it as hard as possible for people to get drugs like heroin, cocaine, etc...

Yesssss ! If drugs were legal

- 1 Less people in Jail
- 2 No more drug dealers
- 3 Tax on drugs = Good economy
- 4 DEA agents joining other forces to fight real crime, murder rape and ..

1. if drugs were legal then you would have a greater number of people in jail. Those that do drugs would be allowed to do drugs and drive at the same time. So you would have drugged up folks behind the steering wheel! Sound like a good idea now?

2. the government since its allowing the legality of drugs would then have to be the regulators and DEALERS in order to control it. We have enough government involvement as it is.

3. drugs (medications) and now taxed in one form or another. You pay your copay at the counter (pharmacist) but on the back end taxes are already being paid on them and the economy is still in the shit tank!

4. Dea and other law enforcement agencies would be over run with the vast numbers of folks who are now openly and freely doing drugs where ever they please when ever they please. That would lead to LESS TIME being devoted to the rapes, murders, etc etc.........

I doubt that all drugs will ever be legal in the U.S. I would be happy if they simply removed anabolic steroids of the DEA's controlled substance list. It is absurd that they got on the list in the first place, and at some point, someone in Washington should have the courage to have them removed as scheduled drugs.

If they did decide to go after a customer that the remailer shipped to. What could they actually do. Just because they have your name and what you order, does that give them enough to get a search warrant or do they actually have to catch you receiving a package?

I'm just curious on how that would work. I'm sure if they got a hold of his computer and he didn't delete all the addresses and orders he was told to send to, would that be enough evidence to give them a case?

If the feds turn it over to the state then probably not much but if the feds want to come get you they will. Nothing you can do about it. But the feds dont waste thier time on small timers unless they know they can get the bigger fish. They will squeeze a customer to drop dime.

Now you ask what can the feds do....the more appropriate question is what CAN'T they do?

im in philly...ill see if i hear anything.... gotta admit, the one broad has massive tits! check out picture 2 in the slideshow :headbang:

lol ya there big , but deff fake , Id still hit that :headbang:

I think all drugs should be legal... put tax on them too

God gave us all brains, we can decide what's good what's bad, and nothing can stop you from doing things that you really want to do

Alcohol kills more than roid rage, ratio is like 1 to 10000 lol

In addition to that, have you seen the ratio of alcohol-related murders to, say, cannabis-related murders?

For alcohol there are thousands and thousands annually, but for weed? Not single one.

1. if drugs were legal then you would have a greater number of people in jail. Those that do drugs would be allowed to do drugs and drive at the same time. So you would have drugged up folks behind the steering wheel! Sound like a good idea now?

Bullshit. You think no one drives while high now? Happens all the time. It doesn't make it right, but you can't make a strawman argument.

Bullshit. You think no one drives while high now? Happens all the time. It doesn't make it right, but you can't make a strawman argument.

Hey GENIUS, I NEVER SAID THEY DON'T DO IT NOW! I said "they would be doing it legally"!!!!!!!

It's not over

Just a heads up. I got a call from a good friend of mine. One of the guys on the list did not get bail and is trying to make a deal with the feds. He is giving everybody up and he has been around for over 25 years. My friend wont talk on the phone so I will try to hook up with him for more info. This is a friend I've known for over 35 years and trust him. So if any body on PM bought and DVD's from any of these guy's, watch your self. :banghead:

Just a heads up. I got a call from a good friend of mine. One of the guys on the list did not get bail and is trying to make a deal with the feds. He is giving everybody up and he has been around for over 25 years. My friend wont talk on the phone so I will try to hook up with him for more info. This is a friend I've known for over 35 years and trust him. So if any body on PM bought and DVD's from any of these guy's, watch your self. :banghead:

Damn man, nothing lower than a rat.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner