over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1600ius to play with: 15iu ed for 106days or 20ius ed for 80days

SPRINGWATER

Registered
Any input appreciated. I am just coming out of a couple of the worst months of my life and decided to splurge. I essentially have 16-17 kits to do whatever I want with. I want to run minimum 15ius, and am considering running as much as 30ius. Any input is very much appreciated.

Also, there was a fella here named BigMike I believe who helped me shortly before all of this shit wen down and unfortunately I never got the chance to thank him or get back to him. I just wanted to acknowledge him and thank him now. I can't remember your actual username so if you see this, please message me brotha! Thanks!

Hey there buddy

Any input appreciated. I am just coming out of a couple of the worst months of my life and decided to splurge. I essentially have 16-17 kits to do whatever I want with. I want to run minimum 15ius, and am considering running as much as 30ius. Any input is very much appreciated.

Also, there was a fella here named BigMike I believe who helped me shortly before all of this shit wen down and unfortunately I never got the chance to thank him or get back to him. I just wanted to acknowledge him and thank him now. I can't remember your actual username so if you see this, please message me brotha! Thanks!

Whats up man! How are things? Listen, what are you doing this for? I would not even come anywhere near those dosages........MUCH better way per your goals........slow down and rethink this......

Whats up man! How are things? Listen, what are you doing this for? I would not even come anywhere near those dosages........MUCH better way per your goals........slow down and rethink this......

Hey Phil! It's very weird because as you replied I was PMing you this question. What a coincidence.

To be completely honest, I am doing this because I am in a depression. I came upon a fair amount of kits and I really do not care if I blow them or not. I ran 10ius for 3 months and got terrific results. That was my first foray into using hgh and I loved it. Then I had some terrible family problems and had to stop everything, training included, for almost 3 months.

I am an admitted addict. My thinking is always that more is better. I know the dosages are extreme but I hope you can appreciate my honesty that I am in a depression and am doing this solely to make myself feel better. I know there are a million things to discuss with what I just said but I am more concerned if there are any dangers from using that high a dose of hgh (immediate dangers, not necessarily the psychological ones relating to my depression and trying to mask i by using high dose hgh).

Being a well known pro, and I hope I am not overstepping my bounds by asking this, but can you confirm if the dosages I proposed (15-30ius ed) are what the pros do? I competed 2 years ago but have lost interest.

Thanks again for all of your help. It is very much appreciated, especially from someone as accomplished as you.

Well

Hey Phil! It's very weird because as you replied I was PMing you this question. What a coincidence.

To be completely honest, I am doing this because I am in a depression. I came upon a fair amount of kits and I really do not care if I blow them or not. I ran 10ius for 3 months and got terrific results. That was my first foray into using hgh and I loved it. Then I had some terrible family problems and had to stop everything, training included, for almost 3 months.

I am an admitted addict. My thinking is always that more is better. I know the dosages are extreme but I hope you can appreciate my honesty that I am in a depression and am doing this solely to make myself feel better. I know there are a million things to discuss with what I just said but I am more concerned if there are any dangers from using that high a dose of hgh (immediate dangers, not necessarily the psychological ones relating to my depression and trying to mask i by using high dose hgh).

Being a well known pro, and I hope I am not overstepping my bounds by asking this, but can you confirm if the dosages I proposed (15-30ius ed) are what the pros do? I competed 2 years ago but have lost interest.

Thanks again for all of your help. It is very much appreciated, especially from someone as accomplished as you.

of course man, I will shoot you a PM and we will chat on the phone........we will get you squared away.

If you're running any more than 10 ius I would insist on a couple things.

1) EOD or Every Three Days dosing. There are GH receptors and when they're slaughtered with this much GH they run and hide. So keep pumping all that in there and you are playing a game of whack-a-mole, but there's no fucking moles to whack.

2) If you are any fatter than 8% I would recommend lower doses every day to take advantage of the lipolysis that occurs with GH use.

3) Buy a glucose meter and use it. Every morning before you do anything else, take your reading. If it's higher than 120 then it's time to take some precautions to avoid becoming a diabetic.

Also, please look into getting on some kind of medication for your depression. This isn't the way to look for relief.

If you were using 10 before I suggest running 10 again. 15, 20, 30 isn't going to help you feel any less depressed, but it may fuck you up physically down the road and unless you make your livlihood as an ifbb pro there is no reward only risk.

If you insist on doing more at least don't do it daily, maybe do a blast dose 1x per week to shock the system so to speak. Anything more you are looking for trouble, ESP if its not pharm grade since we as a community do not know what is in black market gh.

If you're running any more than 10 ius I would insist on a couple things.

1) EOD or Every Three Days dosing. There are GH receptors and when they're slaughtered with this much GH they run and hide. So keep pumping all that in there and you are playing a game of whack-a-mole, but there's no fucking moles to whack.

2) If you are any fatter than 8% I would recommend lower doses every day to take advantage of the lipolysis that occurs with GH use.

3) Buy a glucose meter and use it. Every morning before you do anything else, take your reading. If it's higher than 120 then it's time to take some precautions to avoid becoming a diabetic.

Thank you for the response. Do you have any information or articles regarding GH receptors and them getting burnt out from 10iu doses? To be honest, in reading about GH for years at different boards I've never heard anything about that. Not that I necessarily doubt you, I am just curious what you are basing it on. Thanks.

If you were using 10 before I suggest running 10 again. 15, 20, 30 isn't going to help you feel any less depressed, but it may fuck you up physically down the road and unless you make your livlihood as an ifbb pro there is no reward only risk.

If you insist on doing more at least don't do it daily, maybe do a blast dose 1x per week to shock the system so to speak. Anything more you are looking for trouble, ESP if its not pharm grade since we as a community do not know what is in black market gh.

Thanks for the reply brotha. I am curious as to what you mean when you say I can fuck myself up physically and run into trouble. This is mainly what I was curious about and what the dangers are of running a high dose.

Thanks for the reply brotha. I am curious as to what you mean when you say I can fuck myself up physically and run into trouble. This is mainly what I was curious about and what the dangers are of running a high dose.

you'll be giving yourself temporary diabetes and ultimately could end up with a permanent condition if left unchecked for too long a period...

Thank you for the response. Do you have any information or articles regarding GH receptors and them getting burnt out from 10iu doses? To be honest, in reading about GH for years at different boards I've never heard anything about that. Not that I necessarily doubt you, I am just curious what you are basing it on. Thanks.

Looking into this. Give me some time. My original assertion was based on info I've learned from datbtrue. I'll look more into this and report back with anything I find useful.

Phil, if I can ask--at your peak how much GH were you using daily?

Speaking soley from a best bang per iu, id say to use 10 iu/day and ramp up to 15 if need be.

you'll be giving yourself temporary diabetes and ultimately could end up with a permanent condition if left unchecked for too long a period...

Where do you come up with this? Diabetes is a POSSIBLE side effect for SOME people. Your comment is way to cut and dry. A temporary spike in BG after injecting GH is not considered temporary diabetic.

Speaking soley from a best bang per iu, id say to use 10 iu/day and ramp up to 15 if need be.

I completely agree. Start with 10ius and build up to 15ius. I've played with doses up to 30ius. It was a waste...no better than 10-15ius. 12ius feels best to me at present time. It leaves me the most full.

I've been playing with peps and 10iu gh IM post eod and the extra fullness is more than noticable.

Where do you come up with this? Diabetes is a POSSIBLE side effect for SOME people. Your comment is way to cut and dry. A temporary spike in BG after injecting GH is not considered temporary diabetic.

In a sense, I do that, you're correct. Sometimes in order to help someone see the possible consequences of their actions, I put it as point-blank as I can.

So you're right, it's very cut and dry what I said.

But consider this. A member who is using 20 ius a day of growth hormone, 2x a day, is basically under the influence of GH all day long. About 12 hours is needed to clear 10 ius from the blood stream, just in time for another shot of 10 ius. During this time GH does three things.

1) It dumps fatty acids into the blood stream to make available. After all GH is useful for when we are starving - when blood sugar is low.

2) It blocks insulin's ability to inhibit gluconeogenesis. The liver is capable of making sugar from stored glycogen, amino acids. When insulin is present, this nifty little thing is turned off. After all, if insulin is present you probably just ate a carb-rich meal, so no need for the liver to keep pumping this stuff out. Well GH turns this off. GH blocks insulin's ability to signal the liver to stop making sugar. So now we have the liver free to pump out all the extra sugar it thinks we need. But we're not starving? After all we're "Eating all we want and still getting ripped because of GH". So now we have all the extra glucose that we're ingesting, and the liver isn't being told to stop making blood sugar so that continues unabated.

3) It causes Insulin Resistance. Now, even I am too daft to completely grasp these mechanisms, but if science has learned one thing about GH, it has learned that it impairs insulin's ability to store glucose. By screwing with stuff like pi3k, GH has effectively made insulin have to work twice as hard to get our glucose back under control. No worries, that pancreas will just pump more out. Until it just can't anymore. Whether that takes a year of 20 ius or not I don't know. No one really knows because we've never really had access to this amount of GH at such a price that allows us to use this much for extended periods.

So we know three things GH does. We definitely know it raises blood sugar. Is this a temporary spike? Well I guess it depends on the amount of GH you're using and the amount of times you inject throughout the day, no? 10 ius injected subQ twice a day for a total of 20 ius would effectively leave you with higher than healthy blood sugar ALL DAY. And let's not pretend that this subject is fasting the whole time! No, he is most likely indulging to his heart's content. After all, GH is MAGIC and he needs ICE CREAM and PINEAPPLE JUICE in order to MUTATE.

So the subject now has higher than healthy blood glucose levels fasted, but he's not fasting. Well at least his cell's are sensitive to the effects of insulin. Right? RIGHT? Nope. They're crippled. A couple of the key methods of opening up a cell using insulin in order to drive sugar into storage have been turned off. It's going to take twice as much insulin as it normally does to keep trying to bring back down blood sugar. And just as soon as insulin has done it's job of storing away blood sugar, the liver pumps out more because it isn't receiving the signal to stop doing so. And the user just ate some pop-tarts, the kind with the frosting on the top. Oh and did I mention this is the user's off day? No workout today, just eating and sitting at the desk for 8 hours.

This doomsday scenario I'm painting here is just that. It's a bigger than life picture that I'm using to make a point. The truth is, the scientific world does not have a lot of evidence of what will happen to someone who is using this amount of Growth hormone for extended periods. The closest we can come to this is to look at acromegalics, who probably pump out this much naturally. Most of them die from diabetes or complications thereof.

But again, even this worst case scenario I'm painting isn't that far fetched. And it probably wouldn't be a big deal. If the user did this for a couple months and then resumed a normal routine, the body would slowly bounce back. But we're talking about GH now that's affordable enough to run almost indefinitely at these doses. Believe me, I make very few absolute statements, but I feel extremely comfortable saying that if a person were to continue to eat a loose bulking diet, use 20 ius of GH a day for an extended period of time, that person runs a very serious risk of developing diabetes, or experiencing nerve damage related to the temporary diabetic state he has acheived.

And remember - this temporary high glucose. Add up over a year how many minutes your glucose rose above 150. Two minutes a day? That's incredibly conservative of me. So after a year you have 12 hours that your body was being poisoned by excess sugar in the blood stream. And make no mistake - excess sugar is POISON in the blood stream. That is why diabetics go blind and have legs amputated. Because they let blood sugar remain elevated temporarily, day after day after day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear