over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

I like Chase overall. He is 100% honest (well hell I guess I don’t know that 100%) but seems like a straight shooter. I’m back and forth in the other dude and his channel but overall presents good info.

There does seem to be an uprising of guys who really are not out to proclaim low doses OR shock people…they sort of just tell what they are doing in a more neutral way.

I don't think that much test is really helpful. Probably he'd be better off with like 2g test and like 500 npp or deca instead of 3.5g test. It's probably way less unhealthy and way more common among pro and top amateur bbing than the pearlclutcher squad would have you believe, however. Good for him!

that much mast and growth hormone is definitely helpful and is probably doing most of the growth rather than the super high test

I don't think that much test is really helpful. Probably he'd be better off with like 2g test and like 500 npp or deca instead of 3.5g test. It's probably way less unhealthy and way more common among pro and top amateur bbing than the pearlclutcher squad would have you believe, however. Good for him!

that much mast and growth hormone is definitely helpful and is probably doing most of the growth rather than the super high test

You think 1400mg mast e is helping him grow more than 3500mg test?

He’s monitored his bloodwork very closely this whole process, and it’s impressively good.

I tune into Chase here and there. He's got some decent info but sometimes he comes across as a dick which is annoying. But I kind of understand it because people do ask him some dumb questions.

He talked about a year ago how he was downsizing and such and now this. Kinda Jordan Peterson-isk. Chase has already admitted he doesn't have a great calcium scan score but feels he can "reverse it". I'm not sure how this is possible unless he does a bunch of EDTA chelations. I can't say that amount of gear is a great idea for him. Also the potential for some LVH with that dose of GH especially if he keeps it ramped up for a long period.

Certainly a good transformation but def not without some risk.

I tune into Chase here and there. He's got some decent info but sometimes he comes across as a dick which is annoying. But I kind of understand it because people do ask him some dumb questions.

He talked about a year ago how he was downsizing and such and now this. Kinda Jordan Peterson-isk. Chase has already admitted he doesn't have a great calcium scan score but feels he can "reverse it". I'm not sure how this is possible unless he does a bunch of EDTA chelations. I can't say that amount of gear is a great idea for him. Also the potential for some LVH with that dose of GH especially if he keeps it ramped up for a long period.

Certainly a good transformation but def not without some risk.
I thought long term vitamin k is only thing shown to reduce calcium score? Maybe I am thinking of something else.

Here is chase irons talk about his drug use
He got the high cheap.. and progressed alot the past 3 months

Roman chase and big Paul talk about gear dose

the guy claims that he has no estrogenic sides where he has skin as thick as an elephant and endema on his ankles like 300kg mega obese american lol

he is 270 lbs - he is cutting and I bet he will be a little over 200 lbs - bad way...

the guy claims that he has no estrogenic sides where he has skin as thick as an elephant and endema on his ankles like 300kg mega obese american lol

he is 270 lbs - he is cutting and I bet he will be a little over 200 lbs - bad way...
Wow my first thought when I seen that video was "wow his skin is THICK"....LOL

That's what it was during his last show. Started prep at 270 and ended up on stage at 207. He was coached by Jordan Peters at that time, but it was when Jordan was in his "bro there's a healthy way to do this bro. you'll get just as good of results from test+primo as you well from stacking 2 19-nors in moderate doses" phase.

What do you think his issue is? drugs? training? diet? or just doesn't have the genetics for bodybuilding?

I mean, power to the guy. I don't think he should quit or anything; he clearly loves it and has monetized it to an extent where it's his full time income. Who cares if he can never be a competitive pro if he's making more money than most of them as an amateur..

That's what it was during his last show. Started prep at 270 and ended up on stage at 207. He was coached by Jordan Peters at that time, but it was when Jordan was in his "bro there's a healthy way to do this bro. you'll get just as good of results from test+primo as you well from stacking 2 19-nors in moderate doses" phase.

What do you think his issue is? drugs? training? diet? or just doesn't have the genetics for bodybuilding?

I mean, power to the guy. I don't think he should quit or anything; he clearly loves it and has monetized it to an extent where it's his full time income. Who cares if he can never be a competitive pro if he's making more money than most of them as an amateur..
maybe he earns well, which I have no doubts, but he will not show any progress - in my opinion everything is wrong here - gear, diet, training - he definitely needs someone experienced who would help him put it all together and control the whole process because from what I can see his only the only thing he does to make progress is increase gear - i suspect it's the same with food, he adds too much too fast which causes him to grab tons of water and body fat

3 wasted grams of testosterone; the stupid thing is the continuous increase of the dose as if it gives more muscles; what he achieves is to become a ball of water

3 wasted grams of testosterone; the stupid thing is the continuous increase of the dose as if it gives more muscles; what he achieves is to become a ball of water
his body doesn't have enough androgen receptors to use that amount of androgens - exactly as you write

It's different if he was 300lbs 10%bf I would understand it and wouldn't be surprised but in this case it's way too much

He’s monitored his bloodwork very closely this whole process, and it’s impressively good.

If its legit, but I suspect its total nonsense as usual.

but they can be good bo gh and testosterone are hormones so well tolerated by the body that even when using such high doses you can maintain really good health parameters - masteron is also not very invasive and does not lower hdl as much as some claim

You think 1400mg mast e is helping him grow more than 3500mg test?
I think that he added more Masteron (he was on 1g) because of the water retention he has.....

Also Steve did a 2g Test cycle, but guess what? It worked because the doses was lower and good for his body weight.

Chase in that video you do seem to have thick skin, your bodyfat is pretty good but you have this "thick look" to your skin, why do you think that is? High amounts of GH? Higher estrogen? I'm sure you have been training for years so you should have good muscle maturity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131