over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1rhino1's HGH Maxitropin log

I'm not even tripping on the slin thanks to your advice brother! I'm wondering about needing T3 at some point to go along with this hgh cycle. You think a couple months in, or should I run a low dose off the flip? How Fo I cycle T3? 3 weeks on 3 off? I hvae plenty of it, BTW

I've read some studies (cant seem to find them now) That t4 due to the way that it converts to t3 in our system actually is what we want to use when on GH. Something about the t3 itself ends up taking away some of the anabolic effect of the GH while T4 enhances it.

I've got some T4 on the way and have been using t3 off and on for years so ill let you know if I see any difference.

Heres a decent article. Not the one I had in mind though. Just read the words dont harp on the source :p

Thyroid Hormone + Growth Hormone by Anthony Roberts with James Daemon, Ph.D.

Heres a good paragraph for the lazy ones :D

So we want elevated T3 levels when we take GH, or we won’t be getting ANYWHERE NEAR the full anabolic effect of our injectable GH without enough T3. And now we know that not only do we need the additional T3, but we actually want the CONVERSION process of T4 into T3 to take place, because it’s the presence of those mediator enzymes that will allow the T3 to be synergistic with GH, instead of being inhibitory as is seen when T3 is simply added to a GH cycle. And remember, we don’t only want T3 levels high, but we want types 1 and 2 deiodinase to get us there- and when we take supplemental T3, that just doesn’t happen…all that happens is the type 3 deiodinase enzyme shows up and negates the beneficial effects of the T3 when we combine it with GH."

Last edited:
I've read some studies (cant seem to find them now) That t4 due to the way that it converts to t3 in our system actually is what we want to use when on GH. Something about the t3 itself ends up taking away some of the anabolic effect of the GH while T4 enhances it.

I've got some T4 on the way and have been using t3 off and on for years so ill let you know if I see any difference.

Heres a decent article. Not the one I had in mind though. Just read the words dont harp on the source :p

Thyroid Hormone + Growth Hormone by Anthony Roberts with James Daemon, Ph.D.

Heres a good paragraph for the lazy ones :D

Thanks bro.

50mcgs is probably plenty...work ur way up from 25 though...studies have shown people being misdiagnosed as having hypothyroidism and using t3 for a few years and thyroid function returning to normal after cessation of use cold turkey in about 15-35 days...so 2-5 weeks....always taper...I'm not saying run it forever...but a good 8-16 weeks us fine...u just need to be on point with your diet and cardio when coming off

Whats diet got to do with coming off? Minus the fat to avoid the rebound effect?

When coming off your thyroid function will be shut down so you want to be super careful about what you put in your body because your metabolism will be slowed at that point.

But if you are only going to be using 50mcg it should be an easy recovery.

Whats diet got to do with coming off? Minus the fat to avoid the rebound effect?

Just keeping total cals in check...eating good carbs and probably fats low...yup...to avoid a rebound

Well I kind of want to keep the dose at 12.5-25mcg, just enough to keep me rockin. I don't want to run 50 because last time I did, I was out of breath all the time and my heart was pounding like a Martha Fletcher constantly. I did not like the feeling at all and swore it off. I do still have a fuck load of T3, clen, and keto though. Lol, I'm a sucker for a deal man.

I couldn't sleep worth a shit last night. Up real early wide eyed and bushy tailed. And I have been feeling a little sick to my stomach lately too. Weird. I should be starting methandriol soon, which means it wont be long til dad comes off cycle and cruises on gh.

I am getting sick of poking myself 6 times a day. I'm ready for a break from that. Another week or so.

Again, I doubt these sides are from the gh, but maybe they could have a little to do with it....

Interesting thread other "Rhino";) Will be following. Glad members can finally differntiate us. Best of luck and I will chime in if I can add at anything worth a shit at all!

Interesting thread other "Rhino";) Will be following. Glad members can finally differntiate us. Best of luck and I will chime in if I can add at anything worth a shit at all!

right on brother, I hope to get some good out of the deal.

1rhino1, i would say the sleep problem you described has nothing to do with the maxis. The HGh is very pure and you dont get welts or anything. It was one night bad sleep lets see if it happens again and finde out why . Maybe is stress.

how are you feeling during the day? tingeling in the fingers? i know is a bit early still

I have sleep apnea anyway man, I never sleep right. I am always up and down. here lately I wake up and am wide awake for twenty or thirty minutes instead of stumble and dropping my phone while I walk...

no tingling in the fingers. I get a numbing pump lately, but it could be the other compounds I'm on too.

I have sleep apnea anyway man, I never sleep right. I am always up and down. here lately I wake up and am wide awake for twenty or thirty minutes instead of stumble and dropping my phone while I walk...

no tingling in the fingers. I get a numbing pump lately, but it could be the other compounds I'm on too.

I actually woke up this morning and walked over to my protein just to have a couple of scoops... I went to reach into it and saw a tannish substance all over the rim of the jug. I was like what the fuck!? looked at the jug lid and it was full of peanut butter! I double took like four times.... What the fuck?

Sometime in the middle of the night I ate something with peanut butter in the lid of my protein jar! Holy shit man! lol, I know I got fifty grams of protein though, I dont get into that jar unless I am having a shake baby! The empty shaker cup had bits of peanut butter in it! ha ha ha ha ha! This is why I was so fat back in the day, I eat in my sleep man! Damnit! I hade goals here body, and your gonna fuck em all up!

Great log Rhino! Keep it up bro.

Thanks bro, this is one long ass log dude.

The old writings on getting the most out of your gh with T4 I honestly think is crap. There is nothing wrong with T3 and its easier to figure a dose with because everybody converts T4 differently. I would like to see a factual study that the T4 thing is true, not just a self proclaimed steroid guru needing another article to write and make some money.

The old writings on getting the most out of your gh with T4 I honestly think is crap. There is nothing wrong with T3 and its easier to figure a dose with because everybody converts T4 differently. I would like to see a factual study that the T4 thing is true, not just a self proclaimed steroid guru needing another article to write and make some money.

Right on brother, all i have is t3, so fuck t4!

Busted legs today, workout partner hurt his back 2 weeks ago, so no deads.

Squats on the smith: 2 plates, 3 plates, 4.5 plates, 5.5 plates, and 5 plates for fives.

lunges with 80lb dumbells. Fourteen steps total

Leg extensions stack for sets of ten.

curls for sets of ten with the stack

ins and outs back and fourth from each machine, sets of fifteen.

Hit igf pre workout, mgf post, and 2iu of hgh after the mgf.

I have been at 4iu for a week now, no sides as of now. A little bit of weird sleeping habbits.... thats all for now.

OK, you may think I am a dick after reading this, but if you lisen to what I'm saying I honestly think you will make better progress and save a shit-ton of money in the process. I also think you will reach your longterm goals faster and be a hell of a lot healthier. Take it or leave it, but I'm not trying to sell you anything.

The harsh truth is that you are carrying way too much bodyfat to be pumping the amount of aromatizing gear, slin, IGF-1, and GH you are on. It is both unnecessary and counterproductive. Your number one priority should be to look like you are a bodybuilder with your shirt off and that ain't happening with a boatload of gear/peptides and 4k+ cals/day.

AAS Usage:

Something like 100mg of test prop and 50mg of winny EOD would have you retaining as much muscle as possible during a cut - more than this is really just pointless at your level. Save all the other shit for when you are at a nice BF% and ready to bulk.

Peptides:

Drop insulin now. It will make you fatter, or, at the very least, slow any fat loss efforts and further damage your insulin sensitivity.

Drop IGF-1 and MGF. Contrary to popular belief, IGF-1 activates adipose insulin receptors just as it does in skeletal muscle and at your BF levels it is more of a liability than a benefit for the same reasons insulin is. Injected MGF is probably doing about the same.

Drop GH use to 2IU/day. You don't need more than that to cap out lipolysis and tighten up the skin. If you really feel like you need more then go with 2IU in the morning + 100mcg each of mod (1-29) GRF/GHRP-6 pre-bed.

Diet:

I would drop all the way down to ~2500cals/day. 300gm of high quality protein. 200gm of carbs from veggies. fruits, and starches. ~50gm of fat from fish oils, monounsaturated sources like almond butter and olive oil, and incidental fats from dairy and meat. As you get down lower, slowly cut out the starches and reduce fats and possibly look into stim-based fat burners like ECA or clen.

-zaosha

OK, you may think I am a dick after reading this, but if you lisen to what I'm saying I honestly think you will make better progress and save a shit-ton of money in the process. I also think you will reach your longterm goals faster and be a hell of a lot healthier. Take it or leave it, but I'm not trying to sell you anything.

The harsh truth is that you are carrying way too much bodyfat to be pumping the amount of aromatizing gear, slin, IGF-1, and GH you are on. It is both unnecessary and counterproductive. Your number one priority should be to look like you are a bodybuilder with your shirt off and that ain't happening with a boatload of gear/peptides and 4k+ cals/day.

AAS Usage:

Something like 100mg of test prop and 50mg of winny EOD would have you retaining as much muscle as possible during a cut - more than this is really just pointless at your level. Save all the other shit for when you are at a nice BF% and ready to bulk.

Peptides:

Drop insulin now. It will make you fatter, or, at the very least, slow any fat loss efforts and further damage your insulin sensitivity.

Drop IGF-1 and MGF. Contrary to popular belief, IGF-1 activates adipose insulin receptors just as it does in skeletal muscle and at your BF levels it is more of a liability than a benefit for the same reasons insulin is. Injected MGF is probably doing about the same.

Drop GH use to 2IU/day. You don't need more than that to cap out lipolysis and tighten up the skin. If you really feel like you need more then go with 2IU in the morning + 100mcg each of mod (1-29) GRF/GHRP-6 pre-bed.

Diet:

I would drop all the way down to ~2500cals/day. 300gm of high quality protein. 200gm of carbs from veggies. fruits, and starches. ~50gm of fat from fish oils, monounsaturated sources like almond butter and olive oil, and incidental fats from dairy and meat. As you get down lower, slowly cut out the starches and reduce fats and possibly look into stim-based fat burners like ECA or clen.

-zaosha

Yeah, this plan is not for me Bro, I do appreciate your input. But dropping weight fast is not something that interests me at all. I don't care if it takes 3 years to get thinner, I am not losing all this strength and size just to look good.

I did a cut up cycle with that amount of calories and lost so much so quick it disgusted me. I won't ever do that again. I'm going to run the gh for fat loss and for muscle growth. The plan you have layer out is def good.... but its not for me.

AAS Usage:

Peptides:

Diet:

-zaosha

I totally agree with everything in your post. I think loosing the fat should be the priority. Carrying that much BF and doing all those chemicals is not healthy in the least. :)

I wish him the best though.

I did a cut up cycle with that amount of calories and lost so much so quick it disgusted me. I won't ever do that again. .

Lost so much of what? Using 500mg of androgens/week and 2IU of GH/day along with a high protein intake you simply won't lose LBM. At least not without doing batshit crazy levels of cardio or high-dose T3.

Seriously, muscle loss is minimal until you get to the single-digit phase unless you are doing something very wrong - same should be true for strength, though you may have to cut volume a bit to maintain intensity.

Ultimately, its your body and your decision and I won't clutter your thread with arguments for why you should go a different way. But I will say that the scale is the most mindfucking tool ever for an aspiring bodybuilder. I would bet that you could get down to 215lbs and look great - comparatively - without losing any strength or LBM in ~6 months. From there your body could make much more efficient use of the compounds you are using now if getting bigger were still a priority.

Just my two cents. Best of luck with reaching your goals either way.

-zaosha

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear