over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Show Outcome/ Update

New_Mass

Registered
Ok did my first show yesterday which in my mind was a success. I was in the light heavy weight class in which there were 2 shows the Suburban and the New Jersey in which i entered both but had no idea how they were running it, so on that note here is what happened;

I placed 6th in the Suburban out of 18 competitors, this class was stacked, so after i came back to the night show and did my one minute posing routine, as i walked off the stage the guy standing in between the curtains tells me i didnt make top 5 so i dont have to come back, he continues to say i just missed it and placed 6th, i said ok and proceeded to the back to get dressed, after i got dressed i went out and sat in the audience thinking that was it and watched the show from out there. Then when the show was over i was telling one of the guys who workout at my gym but was helping run the place how i just missed the top 5, and he asked me what was my # again and i told him 24 and he pulls out the score sheets and says i also placed 4th in the New Jersey but no one could find me(yall should know my face froze!). , at this time another guy walks up who was also helping run the place and says we were looking all over for you , we searched the bathroom and all, so i said you guys should have annouced it over the Mic(shit i needed my 1st trophy) . so they continued on saying they had to give it to the next competitor. So i told him the guy in the back told me i placed 6th and that i wont be coming back not realizing he was talking about for the Suburban, so i went home knowing i should have at least one trophie in the car with me, but its all good you live and you learn about how things work and i guess i learned to know to keep my ass put next time

ok clearer pics
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Now that this show is behind me and i got my feet wet(i know what its like now), i can now concentrate on bringing up my weak points much better this time out since i have the "know how" now.

P.S. dont be afraid to post up on a bros Thread, Jeez are you guys followers or leaders. You can know if you follow if your the type to really want to do something but doesnt do it due to an outside force(someone else) telling you not to, your heart wants to do it but you dont due to being afraid your so called friends wont be your friends anymore, so instead you follow (lol).
On the other hand you know your a leader if you do things at your on WILL regardless if someone else who you even may be friends with disagrees with it, your WILL is yours and your friend will know it too and have no choice but to respect the fact that the man holds his own and is in control of his own life.

Last edited:
looks pretty good from what i can see, of course those pics arent that great but i can still see you looked good.

Thanks for the reply V, i know your one of the ones who have a mind of their own. Yeah those pics were copied from the original pics, A member here was suppose to hook them up for me but i havent heard anything from him. The original pics V show alot more detail and are much bigger thats why i needed someone who could put them up with detail and all. but thanks for having the trained eye to be able to see whats there;)

I can tell you're conditioning was down that day. But those pic's are really small and blury. You can post them some else like http://imageshack.us/ so it doesn't resize so small. also you can upload them here.

conditioning up!

Dave my conditioning was just the opposite, it was all the way up, the pics quality are bad, we are working on getting up some better more detailed bigger pics, thanks for the feed back

Clearer

Ok the clearer pics are up and shit I've been eating my ass off like there is no tomorrow

Last edited:
You looked great bro...conditioning looked great as well IMO. How much weight have you gained since the show ?? LOL

hey buddy...

I see you got the other pics up.. sorry the small ones just werent workable.. anyway now i know why i didnt get a reply....lol

You look nice and lean/tight. You need to put on some more size but definately have great potential.

Mr.Huge

HELLA SWOLE said:
You looked great bro...conditioning looked great as well IMO. How much weight have you gained since the show ?? LOL
Thanks alot H Swole, I weighed in at 194 and now 6 days later im 212 which is probably mostly water i figure

g.r.o.w.t.h. said:
Damn good conditioning for your first show. Great job bro.
Growth i appreciate it bro

Mr.Huge said:
I see you got the other pics up.. sorry the small ones just werent workable.. anyway now i know why i didnt get a reply....lol

You look nice and lean/tight. You need to put on some more size but definately have great potential.

Mr.Huge
Shout out to you HUGE for being concerned with helping out Pro Muscle members when there is a problem at hand, believe it or not i tried to send you the different ones and it said the file was too large to send :rolleyes: , lol. its time that they make you a Mod here anyway for your ASAP responses when problems occur.
The SIZE i'll be working on starting the end of this month, im going to approach things a little bit different that will give preference to my lower body.

Last edited:
Congrats on the placement in your first show NM. Great conditioning, some nice back thickness noted as well. Perhaps a little darker tan next time will help show you deep cuts.

NW

Northwatch619 said:
Congrats on the placement in your first show NM. Great conditioning, some nice back thickness noted as well. Perhaps a little darker tan next time will help show you deep cuts.

NW
Yes for sure with the tan, but next time i'll be sporting a little more muscle to go with it ;)

New_Mass said:
Shout out to you HUGE for being concerned with helping out Pro Muscle members when there is a problem at hand, believe it or not i tried to send you the different ones and it said the file was too large to send :rolleyes: , lol. its time that they make you a Mod here anyway for your ASAP responses when problems occur.
The SIZE i'll be working on starting the end of this month, im going to approach things a little bit different that will give preference to my lower body.
I wouldnt necessarily concentrate on the lower body? from these pics i can only see weaknesses mainly in the upper body, such as chest back arms , i would get that chest up and full and that back thick and wide that would be my goal if i were you .

Vander_V said:
I wouldnt necessarily concentrate on the lower body? from these pics i can only see weaknesses mainly in the upper body, such as chest back arms , i would get that chest up and full and that back thick and wide that would be my goal if i were you .
V thats in the plan also but a few months later depending on how my legs respond , see my legs/calves need a jump start for they are behind the rest of my body when it comes to responding to stimulus so once i bring them up some my back and chest will be next for they have no problem responding to stimulus like my lower portion does

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311