over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics from my show last weekend

I'll also be honest, when I opened your FIRST pic, I even thought you had A LOT of oil in your biceps... on your side pose, left bi look abnormally FULL... in a bad way. Rear delts, yeah, let's not even talk about it.

Whatever it is, as Tenny said, SEO or just gear used repeatedely in the same spot, please stop it.

You could look REALLY good without it... :)

Thanks fellas this is what I needed to hear, all my friends just kiss my ass I need honest feedback. Just stop putting oil in the delts? Or is there something else I can do to bring down the years of pinning there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have problem to correct the damage from the oil. I would go and drain the oil out and see how mach damage caused to the muscle tissue.

Hey Guys, want some honest feedback here. I'm not fishing for compliments, I'd like constructive criticism. Competed last week at an NPC show. Placed first in SHW Men's Open BB. Didn't take home the overall. The guy who took the overall is in the pics I'm posting. I'm always the guy on the left, hes on the right. Anyways, I was told I should only go to shows now where I can have a shot at winning my pro card. I was also told I have a chance at winning a pro card in the heavy weights, but not SHW right now because I'm too small for SHW (weighed in at 231). Anyways, is this something worth chasing and a reasonable goal over the next couple years? Either way, I'm waiting on judges feedback, but I'd like to hear from yall what I could bring up for my next show. Thanks in advance fellas.

You must be very tall.

you need to gain 10 pounds and compete as a hvy wt.

you looked like you had at least another 10 to go here....

and it doesn't matter what kind of oil your putting in there..
but THIS is why you lost to the other guy....

He must be very tall, on this photos he looks like 190 lbs.

He must be very tall, on this photos he looks like 190 lbs.

I was thinking the same.....but he has a bigger waist...(bigger than norm)
in propotions

can put a lot of extra weight, make him a lot heavier than he is..

but your probably right....

Last edited:
I'll also be honest, when I opened your FIRST pic, I even thought you had A LOT of oil in your biceps... on your side pose, left bi look abnormally FULL... in a bad way. Rear delts, yeah, let's not even talk about it.

Whatever it is, as Tenny said, SEO or just gear used repeatedely in the same spot, please stop it.

You could look REALLY good without it... :)

I agree with the biceps too.....

completely.....the left one just looks squared off

Injected biceps about 4 times total, ever. That's their "natural look". I'm just over 6 feet tall. I'll work on putting on more muscle, bringing up my lat width, and leave my rear delts alone oil wise. Thanks. Thick waist imo is from years of powerlifting, I believe deadlifts widened my trunk.

Last edited:
You will have problem to correct the damage from the oil. I would go and drain the oil out and see how mach damage caused to the muscle tissue.

Like I said no SEO. There is no oil to drain. It's from years of putting gear in there.

Sorry if it's been mentioned but how old are you? A lot of potential is based on age. Also how aggressive have you been with the gear?

Sorry if it's been mentioned but how old are you? A lot of potential is based on age. Also how aggressive have you been with the gear?

I'll be 34 this September. Didn't start gear until age 27 and a half. I blast and cruise mostly. I'll come off now and again. Bloods managed by a TRT doc. Donate regularly. Doses are extreme in the 8-10 weeks pre contest though -- I won't lie. Ill lay out a typical cycle if you're curious.

I'm pretty well informed on the risks of AAS use but like to think I do a good job with harm reduction, I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to this. Longevity is important to me.

Last edited:

Also to give an idea where I came from. Age 17 I graduated highschool at 6 feet tall 150lbs. Went on to play D1 tennis. By age 29 I weighed 295lbs, totaled 1970 in sleeves via 700/570/700. I'm a hard gainer spent years force feeding to put on lbs. I wasn't super lean obviously at 295 but I had a 6 pack lol. Videos to prove the claimed powerlifting total / as well as published meet results online... only fear is forfeiting my anonymity on this forum.

Not bad at all. The rear delts stand out slightly but nothing over bearing. You need to bring up both your chest and your arms, your chest looks non existent in the front double bicep (compared to the winner). From the rear you kill him muscular wise but need to be a little tighter from the year, another 5 weeks of dieting and you probably would have won that show.

You want to be an ifbb pro, then listen to Tenny ...he is currently my coach :)

Also to give an idea where I came from. Age 17 I graduated highschool at 6 feet tall 150lbs. Went on to play D1 tennis. By age 29 I weighed 295lbs, totaled 1970 in sleeves via 700/570/700. I'm a hard gainer spent years force feeding to put on lbs. I wasn't super lean obviously at 295 but I had a 6 pack lol. Videos to prove the claimed powerlifting total / as well as published meet results online... only fear is forfeiting my anonymity on this forum.

there's no anonymity, all you gotta do is check out the show results and pics.
you're right there.

I think you look pretty damn good. Keep up the good work man and thanks for sharing.

Tenny is a Dick and I guess it makes him feel good to always try and talk down on fellow members. Not just once or here or there... but everyday Now I see it...to the point he just KEEPs fucking driving it in. He calls it "honest" I call it disrespect and I have seen about enough of it.
King Tenny is about to get the boot and will no longer be welcome here.
Go somewhere else and trash talk everyone you Grumpy Unhappy Mfer.

Ive been here many years. We Have always Prided ourselves on running the site better then that. The opposite of that garbage but members helping and su[pporting one another. Not this.
That stuff was for the forums like GetBig and 20 yr old dickhead wise guys.

I think you look pretty damn good. Keep up the good work man and thanks for sharing.

Tenny is a Dick and I guess it makes him feel good to always try and talk down on fellow members. Not just once or here or there... but everyday Now I see it...to the point he just KEEPs fucking driving it in. He calls it "honest" I call it disrespect and I have seen about enough of it.
King Tenny is about to get the boot and will no longer be welcome here.
Go somewhere else and trash talk everyone you Grumpy Unhappy Mfer.

Ive been here many years. We Have always Prided ourselves on running the site better then that. The opposite of that garbage but members helping and su[pporting one another. Not this.
That stuff was for the forums like GetBig and 20 yr old dickhead wise guys.

any time you like sir.....

sorry you don't like honesty....

:(

I didn't help him..???
I didn't inform him...properly...???
he posted the pics....not me....
I gave an HONEST opinion...

Last edited:
I'll be 34 this September. Didn't start gear until age 27 and a half. I blast and cruise mostly. I'll come off now and again. Bloods managed by a TRT doc. Donate regularly. Doses are extreme in the 8-10 weeks pre contest though -- I won't lie. Ill lay out a typical cycle if you're curious.

I'm pretty well informed on the risks of AAS use but like to think I do a good job with harm reduction, I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to this. Longevity is important to me.

post the doses, as that kinda tells the story on how far you got left in the tank to go, legs look really good improvement...how do you train and what does the diet look like, pro cards a few and far between for the HW and supers who tend to be somewhat shorter. Not here to kill anyone's dream so keep pounding and the gains will come.

You could have beat that guy with better condition, but the oil in your shoulders looks bad. You are not Pro material at this point

I don't see the reason for the banning of tenny, sure he can be an ass but even Pesty basically agreed on all of tenny's points.

I think you look great OP, but I'm not a competitor so anyone who can get into shape and hold onto some size I have respect for, but the opinions you should want are those like tenny and pestys. Support and praise are great but in this sport it's not always what you need.

"want some honest feedback here. I'm not fishing for compliments" Just pointing out what was requested.

Last edited:
I don't see the reason for the banning of tenny, sure he can be an ass but even Pesty basically agreed on all of tenny's points.

I think you look great OP, but I'm not a competitor so anyone who can get into shape and hold onto some size I have respect for, but the opinions you should want are those like tenny and pestys. Support and praise are great but in this sport it's not always what you need.

"want some honest feedback here. I'm not fishing for compliments" Just pointing out what was requested.

Just to be clear, and I believe my comments reflect this 100%. I only objected to some of the nasty tone and attitude that was used, I did not object to any of the criticism given. There's a big difference between saying you're rear delts are too big from oil perhaps back off and saying your coach is an idiot for letting you do that you fucked up. Like I said I'm all for constructive criticism but the nasty tone or kind of mean spirited stuff I'm not on board with.

But honestly... it isn't a huge deal. I'm not upset about it.. I won't lie the comment about my coach is what I got particularly defensive about but I'm over it. Again, really appreciate the honest feedback fellas, gives me a lot to work on, and motivation is higher than ever right now coming off a loss.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner