over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 mk677 update

Great pumps and vivid dreams with peptides, and studies show the mod grf 1-29 + ipamorelin (zero cortisol increase) combo exterts it's strong effects for up to around 4 hours or so. Also, mk677 does not help with fat loss, but peptides do.

What I have begun to do this year, is instead of mk677,use 100mcg mod grf1-29 + 100 mcg ipamorelin injects, same great bloodwork results as mk677, but I inject this preworkout, at night before going to bed, and before cardio. zero cortisol increase when using iparmorelin. No hunger issues, no bloating, no tolerance that is the main thing....mk677 would only remain effective for 6 to 7 months out of the year due to tolerance build up---none of this to worry about with dabtrue's tried and true. This remains effective year round, yes more expensive by a hundred bucks a month, but no side effects and remains effective indefinitely. just like 4iu of your own home-made GH.

Valianthor said:
Will you have labs of that combo?
Yes, I am doing bloodwork labs after using the combo for several weeks. Will post them here, then will do labs again at 6 month point, and 9 month point and beyond, will post those here as well.

Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase
My baseline IGF-1 is 229, and the 100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ipamorelin = 110 point increase at 3 months in of use for me from bloodwork I did many years ago (before ever using mk677), so 229 igf-1 + 110 igf-1 = 339 igf1 which is equivalent to 3.6iu of pharm grade HGH.

I get 380 igf-1 off 4iu of pharm grade HGH from past bloodwork.

chainsaw said:
sounds great. i know a lot of people would like this but pinning everyday is very hard
I already pin my tesosterone cypionate everyday using an insulin syringe, and this is no different for me, pinning the peptide combo first thing in morning, or pre-cardio on cardio days, before workout, and before bed (3 times a day). Medical doctor Alpha6164 even showed that you can pin around food and it makes no difference, still sends igf-1 and growth hormone to same levels, although I won't be pinning around food intake.

I don't mind the three times a day pinning, I'll take that over the hunger issues, bloating side effects of mk677. Every year I also noticed the mk677 would begin to become less effective always with bloodwork at the 7 month point due to tolerance, it would dip from the peak levels, which would indicate time to come off for 5 month break. Great pumps and vivid dreams with peptides, and studies show the mod grf 1-29 + ipamorelin (zero cortisol increase) combo exterts it's strong effects for up to around 4 hours or so. Also, mk677 does not help with fat loss, but peptides do.

Thanks for comments, will post bloodwork here as it becomes available. I actually started off with peptides before I used mk677. I used mk677 for several years in a row at 7 months a year with 5 month break before re-starting, and of course took bloodwork draws many times every year and posted them here. I will do the same for the peptide combo.
Valianthor said:
Will you have labs of that combo?
Yes, I am doing bloodwork labs after using the combo for several weeks. Will post them here, then will do labs again at 6 month point, and 9 month point and beyond, will post those here as well.

Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase
My baseline IGF-1 is 229, and the 100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ipamorelin = 110 point increase at 3 months in of use for me from bloodwork I did many years ago (before ever using mk677), so 229 igf-1 + 110 igf-1 = 339 igf1 which is equivalent to 3.6iu of pharm grade HGH.

I get 380 igf-1 off 4iu of pharm grade HGH from past bloodwork.

chainsaw said:
sounds great. i know a lot of people would like this but pinning everyday is very hard
I already pin my tesosterone cypionate everyday using an insulin syringe, and this is no different for me, pinning the peptide combo first thing in morning, or pre-cardio on cardio days, before workout, and before bed (3 times a day). Medical doctor Alpha6164 even showed that you can pin around food and it makes no difference, still sends igf-1 and growth hormone to same levels, although I won't be pinning around food intake.

I don't mind the three times a day pinning, I'll take that over the hunger issues, bloating side effects of mk677. Every year I also noticed the mk677 would begin to become less effective always with bloodwork at the 7 month point due to tolerance, it would dip from the peak levels, which would indicate time to come off for 5 month break. Great pumps and vivid dreams with peptides, and studies show the mod grf 1-29 + ipamorelin (zero cortisol increase) combo exterts it's strong effects for up to around 4 hours or so. Also, mk677 does not help with fat loss, but peptides do.

Thanks for comments, will post bloodwork here as it becomes available. I actually started off with peptides before I used mk677. I used mk677 for several years in a row at 7 months a year with 5 month break before re-starting, and of course took bloodwork draws many times every year and posted them here. I will do the same for the peptide combo.
The very Basic guide to GHRP/GHRH Peptides - Team Pscarb
(243) Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides) | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum
[DISTRUBTED NOT CREATED] DatBtrue’s guide to Mod/GHRP usage – Austeroids – Buy Steroids | Australia Domestic Supplier

Definitely need to use the combo peptides above. Never have used mk677 yet but plan on purchasing it in the near future.

Most of my clients love whenever i start mk 677 at 10mg a day. Sides (lethargy and hunger) very tolerable and good muscle effects. In my experience doses higher than 10mg give more sides than results. Sometimes i even take 5mg and the typical vasodilator effect is there. Anyway there are good and bad responders.

It swells me up but I like the effects never took 5, you use it as a pre workout?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131