advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22g 1 1/2 inch needle on glutes delts and legs?

XNandroX

Newbies
Is it ok to us 22g 1 1/2 inch on glutes, delts, and legs? Or just use the 22g on the glutes and 25g 1 inch on the legs and delts

Is it ok? Sure. Is it smart? IMHO, no. Why cause a faster build up of scar tissue for no reason. 25g 1" is good for everywhere.

Fine for the glutes, for the rest, I would prefer a 25g. I even use a 23 for most glute shots. But if you had nothing else but what you have, you could make due.

Same here. I always pin glutes with 23g 1-1/2".

Before I switched to using slin pins I did everything with a 23G 1.5". 23 or 25 is basically the happy medium point. Of course different dudes tolerate different things

Before I switched to using slin pins I did everything with a 23G 1.5". 23 or 25 is basically the happy medium point. Of course different dudes tolerate different things

Thanks bro! :headbang:

I use 21x 1.5 for everything , not the full 1.5 in the smaller muscle groups

i do daily pins and ZERO scar tissue
Glutes, quads in and out,tri's,bi's,delts all 3 heads,hip,pec's 3 dif areas,I have yet to try calfs. What I was most affraid of was doing a SQ injection my 1st time it took me a week to get the balls to do it.

rotate then all

I use 21x 1.5 for everything , not the full 1.5 in the smaller muscle groups

i do daily pins and ZERO scar tissue
Glutes, quads in and out,tri's,bi's,delts all 3 heads,hip,pec's 3 dif areas,I have yet to try calfs. What I was most affraid of was doing a SQ injection my 1st time it took me a week to get the balls to do it.

rotate then all

Sweet thanks. Do you use the whole 1.5 when injecting into the legs and delts?

Sweet thanks. Do you use the whole 1.5 when injecting into the legs and delts?

About half in delts, legs most of it . the pecs are kinda freaky thinking whats on the other side as you push it in deeper

It does seem a little unusual to use such a large needle when you dont really need too. But hey if you arent getting any scar tissue I cant really see why you wouldnt be able to use them, it would be alot quicker. I used to use 23 and 25 before I started using slin needles but I made the switch due to scar tissue in my quads

The depth debate is on going. I mean once you are truly intra muscular is there more or less benefit from being extra deep or not?
Not really. Regarding needles like I said above for year I used slin pins and only just switched off them to accommodate injects of greater than 1ml in volume. I can get IM in a variety of spots with just a slin pin. So like for delts I have done just .5" deep with a slin pin and also completely buried a 1.5" 23G needle. Which is better? The debate will rage on. I will say if someone is considering purchasing and cannot decide on longer or shorter needle length, you can always stick a 1.5" just 1" in but not vice verse. This is why for my 23G I do get the 1.5" and that way I can choose the depth

by using a slin pin doesn't that take for ever to fill and to inject? Just didn't think it would work .guess i'll give it a try.

Sometimes I use 25g 1" for everything. Lately, I have been using with 23g 1-1/2" on glutes and 25g 1" on everything else. I may give slin pins a shot though.

Last edited:
by using a slin pin doesn't that take for ever to fill and to inject? Just didn't think it would work .guess i'll give it a try.

Backloading saves major time on filling. Injecting is maybe a few seconds longer with a 28G versus a 23G for 1ml

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131