over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 months on True Proteins Super Test Booster Results as promised

I have my test back, my INR is 1.2, I take 81mg Aspirin 2x day, my total test is 953 wich is to high for my age, I will lower my test injections to 75mg per week (3x25mg) I was taking 25mg every other day. My red blood cell count is 5.61 this is in good range, however my hemoglobin is 18.5 high and hematocrit 56.2 high also which is not good. I am going to lower the test to 75mg per week and will see what will be the blood result nex time.

That INR result is a bit on the low side. Optimal would be between 2-3.

Just ordered 2 bottles to give it a go..will report back..
BTW..Massive G...your discount code doesnt work.

dont put a space in the code when you enter it

Emeric....I did see something where Dr Crisler stated although he felt multi shots per week wouild be much better for even blood levels..... also would in his opinion raise the hematocrit and hemoglobin levels doing it that way over time. He felt doing one shot a week (as we all know, sucks because of the uneveness of levels) would not have that pronounced effect on the hematocrit/hemoglobin due to the peak and ebb.

I am with you on the IP6 and use that faithfully, not only for the subjects noted in this thread but its iron overload effects and mainly due to its effects via cancer protection (colon etc)

Emeric....I did see something where Dr Crisler stated although he felt multi shots per week wouild be much better for even blood levels..... also would in his opinion raise the hematocrit and hemoglobin levels doing it that way over time. He felt doing one shot a week (as we all know, sucks because of the uneveness of levels) would not have that pronounced effect on the hematocrit/hemoglobin due to the peak and ebb.

I am with you on the IP6 and use that faithfully, not only for the subjects noted in this thread but its iron overload effects and mainly due to its effects via cancer protection (colon etc)

I was thinking the mct/hgb effect would be the other way around and be raised more by doing 1 shot per week. I figured since it peaks so high that would raise it more than having it more consistent like in real life. My level last time was 1200 ng/dl just 2 days after my test e. injection. About 4 days later its usually around 650 or so.

I have no idea either way without seeing peoples bloodwork over time....but i did find Crisler's quotes....

Originally Posted by SWALE
I have never seen hard and fast incidences from a study, but know that the (unncecessarily high) acceleration from bi-weekly dosing is more likely to raise H&H (Hemoglobin and Hematocrit) to dangerous levels.

The ceiling for me is a Hemoglobin of 18.0 and a Hematocrit of 55.0. Then they are on their way down to the Red Cross to donate a wonderfully healthy (as my patients are all going to the gym, eating right, and taking their supplements--well, they TELL me they are at least!) pint of the good stuff.

For those who would be deferred due to a prexisting condition or, perhaps, use of finasteride (another reason I am not fond of it) then a therapeutic phlebotomy can be arranged at the local hospital.

I must admit the TheKing's strategy WOULD work. I also notice that he has a particular talent for figuring out how to get around the rules (LOL). However, as a physician, and Board Member at my local Red Cross, I must say that doing as he advises is an unethical--and potentially dangerous--waste of scant Red Cross resources.

There is no given time duration for witholding TRT from a polycythemic patient. Every case is different.

I am happy to note that usually when the H&H is too high, it is becasue the patient forgot to drink water while they were fasting for their labwork. That is why I always grab a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel along with their CBC (Complete Blood Count). If the BUN/creatinine ratio is greater than 20.0, I know that they are dehydrated. This concentrates the blood, and falsely elevates the H&H.

Last edited:
I have no idea either way without seeing peoples bloodwork over time....but i did find Crisler's quotes....

Originally Posted by SWALE
I have never seen hard and fast incidences from a study, but know that the (unncecessarily high) acceleration from bi-weekly dosing is more likely to raise H&H (Hemoglobin and Hematocrit) to dangerous levels.

The ceiling for me is a Hemoglobin of 18.0 and a Hematocrit of 55.0. Then they are on their way down to the Red Cross to donate a wonderfully healthy (as my patients are all going to the gym, eating right, and taking their supplements--well, they TELL me they are at least!) pint of the good stuff.

For those who would be deferred due to a prexisting condition or, perhaps, use of finasteride (another reason I am not fond of it) then a therapeutic phlebotomy can be arranged at the local hospital.

I must admit the TheKing's strategy WOULD work. I also notice that he has a particular talent for figuring out how to get around the rules (LOL). However, as a physician, and Board Member at my local Red Cross, I must say that doing as he advises is an unethical--and potentially dangerous--waste of scant Red Cross resources.

There is no given time duration for witholding TRT from a polycythemic patient. Every case is different.

I am happy to note that usually when the H&H is too high, it is becasue the patient forgot to drink water while they were fasting for their labwork. That is why I always grab a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel along with their CBC (Complete Blood Count). If the BUN/creatinine ratio is greater than 20.0, I know that they are dehydrated. This concentrates the blood, and falsely elevates the H&H.

Thanks. Yeah, it seems its all antedecotal evidence really. I am dosing just once a week with 100 mg/wk and having all kinds of trouble with my H/H.

GI problems

I had to pretty much discontinue my use because of bad stomach aches, cramps in my intestines, and some diarrhea. Has anyone else had these problems while using this?

I had the stomach cramps first and then after a week or so I started getting the cramps in my intestines and then finally lose stools. I tried cutting back on the dose and took just 3 in the morn and 3 in the eve and the problem persisted, but was diminished some. I then dropeed down to 2 in the morn and 2 in the eve and the same thing happened, still problems but diminished. I then went totally off for about 3 days and the problem went away. I am not trying taking 4 tabs a day spread out every 4 hours or so and im getting real mild pain (so it came back). Looks like I will have to stop altogether.

Perhaps I am allergic somehow, I dont know. I would just like to know if I am the only one that has had this problem.

I am almost done with my first bottle(last 2 days worth) and didn't experience anything like that. I did notice that I was a bit...testy:) I.E..sort of pissy and given to some strange mood swings I haven't encountered before. Nothing I couldn't handle but unique enough that it was noticeable to me.

I haven't read the whole thread, but are you using the version with calcium or dosing DAA on its own? The calcium chelate is enough to prevent digestive issues for me... I definitely notice if I forget to take the calcium with it!

I had to pretty much discontinue my use because of bad stomach aches, cramps in my intestines, and some diarrhea. Has anyone else had these problems while using this?

I had the stomach cramps first and then after a week or so I started getting the cramps in my intestines and then finally lose stools. I tried cutting back on the dose and took just 3 in the morn and 3 in the eve and the problem persisted, but was diminished some. I then dropeed down to 2 in the morn and 2 in the eve and the same thing happened, still problems but diminished. I then went totally off for about 3 days and the problem went away. I am not trying taking 4 tabs a day spread out every 4 hours or so and im getting real mild pain (so it came back). Looks like I will have to stop altogether.

Perhaps I am allergic somehow, I dont know. I would just like to know if I am the only one that has had this problem.

I haven't read the whole thread, but are you using the version with calcium or dosing DAA on its own? The calcium chelate is enough to prevent digestive issues for me... I definitely notice if I forget to take the calcium with it!

I'm taking the complete formula with all of the extra ingredients. The test booster. For some reason something in those caps is tearing up my gut.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear