over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 time Mr O Winner Phil Heath !!!

Wolf is the most improved. Wow took that guy a while to dial it in.

Branch needs to retire.

I couldn't get over Eduardo Correas conditioning.

Rhoden was 3rd last year..

Oops. Other than Phil's winning, I can't remember much about last years Olympia. Knight, where do you see Rhoden over the next couple of years? With Wolf coming up do you think he can beat any of this years top three??

Honestly, everyone got what they deserved

Heath has an incredible physique a true gift to bodybuilding

I don't know if any of you caught Phil's victory speech after the show? Download it if you can. It was the most moving speech ever. He put all his emotions on the line. It literally brought me to tears. I know many men aren't comfortable showing emotion, or hearing other men express their feelings but it takes a lot of courage to be real and I respect the hell out of him.

I never followed Phil Heath much at all. I always go for the under dog. Kai was the one I was pulling for. I think Kai is a great guy. Everyone says he is incredibly kind and humble. I like that Kai and I share a similar past of being homeless and prevailing. After last bight, I will only wish the best for Phil, as well as Kai, as he is a man of courage and strength. This show was one of the highlights of my bodybuilding life. Next year I'm getting a seat on the floor so I can be up close.

Wolf looked awesome. I was so happy for him. He even stated that his goal in his career was to be a top 3 guy. Said it so many times, and this year he did it. Good for him.

Kai takes second honorably. Had fun on stage with Phil. I have to uestion if someone were ahead of Phil if hed be classy enough to do the same.

Lionel looked really good as well. In fact so did Rammy. Both of DJ's boys in top 10. Was happy to see Kai pull Rammy into the group posing at the end. Again good attitude.

I personally turned off the stream when Phil got choked up. Three Olympias, three times hes cried. I understand the scare, concern, and burden of having someone close to you afflicted with something like cancer, Im just tired of seeing him cry. First year cried because he finally made it, last year cried because he won for the folks in the Colorado shooting, and this year for his wife and father. Had he skipped the crying last year Id have watched this year. I just wonder what his tears will be for next year.

And now we start all over again. Countdown to AC 2014.

Doesn't look like phil will loose for a while if he keeps doing what hes doing. I like Dennis but I don't get it. he really isn't pleasing to look at aesthetically. His lats are not only very high but the left one is clearly bigger than the right. he also looks like he lost a calf in shark attack. look at his pics and see for yourself. he doesn't have a left calf. Rhodens physique is put together much better but does lack some upper body mass. I thought working with Ronnie he would have came in 15 pounds heavier and pulled 2nd. don't get me wrong they both look great but this is the Olympia. The best in the world. They are up there to show their physiques and be judged. how do you do it with 1 calf and mismatched lats? Kais arms are weird looking even though they are massive. they don't compare to phils. he has long thin forearms and high biceps and I don't think he can pull off beating phil ever. last year he was shredded to the bone, this year he was bigger, no what kai? they are all champions and this of course is only my opinion and I strive to only be a 1/4 of what all of the guys on that stage are.

Doesn't look like phil will loose for a while if he keeps doing what hes doing. I like Dennis but I don't get it. he really isn't pleasing to look at aesthetically. His lats are not only very high but the left one is clearly bigger than the right. he also looks like he lost a calf in shark attack. look at his pics and see for yourself. he doesn't have a left calf. Rhodens physique is put together much better but does lack some upper body mass. I thought working with Ronnie he would have came in 15 pounds heavier and pulled 2nd. don't get me wrong they both look great but this is the Olympia. The best in the world. They are up there to show their physiques and be judged. how do you do it with 1 calf and mismatched lats? Kais arms are weird looking even though they are massive. they don't compare to phils. he has long thin forearms and high biceps and I don't think he can pull off beating phil ever. last year he was shredded to the bone, this year he was bigger, no what kai? they are all champions and this of course is only my opinion and I strive to only be a 1/4 of what all of the guys on that stage are.
Wow, I think Wolff has an extremely pleasing physique.

I don't know if any of you caught Phil's victory speech after the show? Download it if you can. It was the most moving speech ever. He put all his emotions on the line. It literally brought me to tears. I know many men aren't comfortable showing emotion, or hearing other men express their feelings but it takes a lot of courage to be real and I respect the hell out of him.

same here bro we cry together!

I never followed Phil Heath much at all. I always go for the under dog. Kai was the one I was pulling for. I think Kai is a great guy. Everyone says he is incredibly kind and humble. I like that Kai and I share a similar past of being homeless and prevailing. After last bight, I will only wish the best for Phil, as well as Kai, as he is a man of courage and strength. This show was one of the highlights of my bodybuilding life. Next year I'm getting a seat on the floor so I can be up close.

Yea I watch his speech and at the end I couldn't hold my tears at the end. He mentioned his wife and his family's health issues during the press conference and at that moment I wanted him to win really bad. He is an amazing bodybuilder and he has gone through a very hard time.

Both my grandmothers had cancer (only the breast cancer one survived though). It can truly put a huge toll on the family both emotionally and financially. For him to achieve the condition and the size that he did while his family going through all that is incredible. Phil is the man and he is not afraid of putting his emotions on the line. He cried both last year and this year. He has a very gentle soul and he is an incredibly kind man.

Oops. Other than Phil's winning, I can't remember much about last years Olympia. Knight, where do you see Rhoden over the next couple of years? With Wolf coming up do you think he can beat any of this years top three??

I think Rhoden made some great progress! However, he's like 38....and Wolf is up there too...I'd think at least 35. I preferred Wolf as 2nd place....but I'm not sure he can close the gap or finish any better. He has a hell of a physique and if standards were a bit different...we could be looking at Mr. Olympia.

Honestly, everyone got what they deserved

Heath has an incredible physique a true gift to bodybuilding

For the most part it was right on but Branch in the top 10? Jay in the top 6? Roelly not in the top 6? Those were my questionables..

Phil's speech was fantastic and really gave you a chance to take a step back and realize what really matters.

The Olympia was...

1) Phil Heath
2) Kai Green
3) Dennis Wolf
4) Sean Rhoden
5) Dexter Jackson
6) Jay Cutler
7) Roelly Winlklar
8) Big Ramy
9) Branch Warren
10) Lionel Beyeke

The 212lb class was...

1) Flex Lewis
2) David Henry
3) Kevin English
4) Jose Raymond
5) Eduardo Correa
6) Sami al Haddad

wouldve put jay and branch 8) and 10) personally. hard to put lionel up higher jus coz he lacks that conditioning and mass of them

jose raymond i thought deserved 3rd, awesome physique, freakiest guy in the 212 class, but just not the prettiest

Last edited:
For the most part it was right on but Branch in the top 10? Jay in the top 6? Roelly not in the top 6? Those were my questionables..

The judges have liked Branch for a long time. I thought his placing was fair, but then I like him too.

Who beats Phil next year?

The only one who beats Phil is Phil. Otherwise he will be king for as long as he wants to and remains healthy. Everyone can piss and moan and make references to grapefruits or wait til Ramy blah blah blah. (no disrespect to those 2 or anyone else), but the fact of the matter Phil in shape onstage is unbeatable. A bigger more complete version (ie legs) of Flex Wheeler.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws