over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Phil Heath interview

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I haven’t listened to all of it yet since it’s quite long so sorry for not providing the cliff notes, but so far I’m enjoying it. Drug talk happens early on but it doesn’t get too specific other than his first cycle being 1cc of test and 1cc of deca. I’m up to the part where he’s going on a tangent about the Covid tyranny.

This interview has 15,000 views in 8 hours.

And just the other week guys here were saying nobody would listen to Phil Heath.
It was an awesome interview. Have to listen on 1.5-2x speed to get through it faster but I enjoyed the shit out of it. Some funny stories about bodybuilding schmoes sprinkled in there too made it better.

I said that he was not popular while he was competing, that is, people were only interested in his physique, nothing else.

The proof is that he launched a sup company, gifted, which was a total failure.

As he gets a little older, he's a little nicer, I guess he's more mature.

Arnold for example, is still an egocentric dick, but imagine having to listen to him in his 30's. :poop:

when I was younger I hated Phil because I thought he was cocky and an asshole, but as I got older I realized that’s how you have to be to be the best in the world, he was smashing Olympias and it wasn’t even close. Plus generation iron painted him in a bad light

I trained at Armburst gym a few times when in Denver, saw him there once. Dude was huge, Armburst gym is a cool place, only gym I would go to in Denver well I think its right outside Denver but anyway if you're in Denver it's not far. They had a Mr. Olympia parking only sign right outside the front door and a white escalade was in it one day. Boom there he was!!

I had an unexpected encounter with Phil and Shurie a few weeks after one of his Olympia wins … he chatted with me for like an hour and was really cool and down to earth. He’s a cocky mother fucker but he backed it up and then some with his career so 100% respect from me.

Ronnie Coleman seemed pretty relatable and down to earth :unsure:

Milos, Jay Cutler, Lee Priest, Dave Palumbo and some others have podcasts that seem pretty down to earth. Guests ranging from Phil Heath to Dorian Yates to Nick Walker.

Milos, Jay Cutler, Lee Priest, Dave Palumbo and some others have podcasts that seem pretty down to earth. Guests ranging from Phil Heath to Dorian Yates to Nick Walker.

Doesn’t really have much to do with the point that I was trying to make - that the claim that you ‘have to be super cocky and an asshole to be the best in the world’ is somewhat refuted by Ronnie’s likeable demeanor

I wonder how many people here would loan him an expensive bracelet? I don't really care for him myself, met Cutler and that dude was cool as shit. I don't understand being cocky or.arrogant, its not like BBs have.the personalities of wrestlers, ballers or even fighters. Or they're just too sucked out to be mentally sharp. Plus.they're huge so its not really like.they have to over compensate unless they're being nice so they don't scare.everyone(too much). When your really good at something you don't have to tell people about it as others will do that for you!

Please dont tell me he said 1cc test and 1cc deca. The guy has a business major. He should be smart enough to know the difference between volume and dosage.

I would have sat before him and listened as if he was the second coming of the messiah.

I can't blame you as he has the ability to make his shit interesting, but many who knew him wouldn't put up with him for too long.

when I was younger I hated Phil because I thought he was cocky and an asshole, but as I got older I realized that’s how you have to be to be the best in the world, he was smashing Olympias and it wasn’t even close. Plus generation iron painted him in a bad light

I don't see that to be the best in the world you have to have that kind of personality because there are examples of champions who behave differently, so it seems like an excuse, like using Tren and being insane.

Now, I think with Phil he created a character antagonistic to Kai for the Olympia and GI drama, and that character turned out to be very disliked by most.

But he fed that character and that's why he doesn't seem genuine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131