over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Phil Heath interview

Ohh, yes I'm all day using the translator, as it's a lot of work I don't get into meaningless discussions, that's why I blocked this user you quote.

He seems to be an expert in harassing and discovering trolls, I hope everyone on the board is grateful for his work.
Everyone on the board is much more grateful for @SouthernMuscle's contributions than yours.

Everyone on the board is much more grateful for @SouthernMuscle's contributions than yours.

I don't come here to compete with anyone

But I'm not here to put up with harassment from anyone, so I'll be happy to block anyone who acts that way.

The content of this board has really changed over the last few years. Not sure if it's because of many people use social media now but a handful of people go around harassing and ganging up on just about everything and everyone like they own the board.

Ohh, yes I'm all day using the translator, as it's a lot of work I don't get into meaningless discussions, that's why I blocked this user you quote.

He seems to be an expert in harassing and discovering trolls, I hope everyone on the board is grateful for his work.
I am sure he is just giving you a hard time bro, don't take it personally. He is well-liked here and a friend of mine. So will be you if you do not lock horns with veterans and fire back lol. There are veterans who give me a whirl once in a blue moon and I learned not to respond, because when I did, I went fully semi auto and got banned after 15 years of membership lol. nobody is exempt, pick your battles broski. I was for instance not even going to read your reply, but I didn't want you to think I was being a dick so I was willing to explain if you misinterpreted it lol. If I reply to someone who I anticipate is going to be rude when I see their notification pop up that they responded I do not read them. Works for me! Also you must realize dark humor is prevalent here, you will have to lighten up to fair well, consider it a lesson in patience .

I am sure he is just giving you a hard time bro, don't take it personally. He is well-liked here and a friend of mine. So will be you if you do not lock horns with veterans and fire back lol. There are veterans who give me a whirl once in a blue moon and I learned not to respond, because when I did, I went fully semi auto and got banned after 15 years of membership lol. nobody is exempt, pick your battles broski. I was for instance not even going to read your reply, but I didn't want you to think I was being a dick so I was willing to explain if you misinterpreted it lol. If I reply to someone who I anticipate is going to be rude when I see their notification pop up that they responded I do not read them. Works for me! Also you must realize dark humor is prevalent here, you will have to lighten up to fair well, consider it a lesson in patience .
First off “I’m all day using the translator” 🤣 yeah that’s totally the way English is spoken

And the gist of the situation is that Mr buddy over there just came on the scene and started spouting off word salad all over the place. I suggested he introduce himself in the new members thread and read the rules, as I normally would do for any other illiterate.

But instead he chose to ignore and keep spewing bs.

Has never given an intro, never explained why he’s here, nothing. Just showed up and started running his mouth like he’s an authority on something. In short- he thinks this is Facebook. Like he can “block” people lol, even though the entirety of the board can see whatever he’s “blocking” 🤣

So it IS personal. I think he’s a fucking retard and and playing a role. Anyone with half a brain would have just made an intro because what does it hurt??

Fuck him

@Eguz22 just so your translator doesn’t fuck it up yes I’m talking to you.

First off “I’m all day using the translator” 🤣 yeah that’s totally the way English is spoken

And the gist of the situation is that Mr buddy over there just came on the scene and started spouting off word salad all over the place. I suggested he introduce himself in the new members thread and read the rules, as I normally would do for any other illiterate.

Has never given an intro, never explained why he’s here, nothing. Just showed up and started running his mouth like he’s an authority on something. In short- he thinks this is Facebook. Like he can “block” people lol, even though the entirety of the board can see whatever he’s “blocking” 🤣

So it IS personal. I think he’s a fucking retard and and playing a role. Anyone with half a brain would have just made an intro because what does it hurt??

Fuck him

Maybe he is a demigod and the sacred keeper of jay cutler and Phil heaths olympia cycle info🤣

Fuck him

Hahaha

How do we watch the documentary? Is it on YouTube, or somewhere else?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws