over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath exact dosages - Let another thread commence

Very interesting

I'm just going to say this.... the year Phil Heath won the heavyweight class and overall at Jr. Nationals I got second place in the light heavyweight class (my first national level show) and seeing Phil you could just tell that dude was DIFFERENT! it wasn't a drugged look he just had these genetic full plump looking muscle bellies. The guy was a genetic phenomenon.

How could he possibly know he took less than everybody 🙄

There are pro's competing taking 10mg test per day. Did he take 7mg test per day?

Until a pro comes out and says they took 10,000+mg gear a week nobody is going to believe them because we have people here taking that much than couldent even get to a pro qualifying show

These guys are completely different than the vast majority of us , guys that completely blow the bell curve and probably did or could win their pro card natural or on what most of us consider a "cruise dose"

Justin Harris has talked openly about taking to Phil after he won the USAs, he didnt know what GH was...

Guy was molded for this. And he probably pushed the envelope eventually

Anyone who doubts the superiority of genetic freaks - check out Michigan recruit Alex Orji. The kid is in high school. There’s a video clip of him that is beyond impressive.
In BB there is a genetic component to response to AAS. It’s not remotely close between those with genetically freakish responder and that of even a good responder, much less the average AAS user. It’s not “fair” and I know many simply refuse to believe it, but there are guys that can use 1/4th (or even less) as much as you and grow more than you ever will. Doesn’t matter if they are 130lbs and skinny as hell before, they can take a small % of what you with a starting weight of 200lbs - and within a year or less fat exceed you.

Anyone who doubts the superiority of genetic freaks - check out Michigan recruit Alex Orji. The kid is in high school. There’s a video clip of him that is beyond impressive.
In BB there is a genetic component to response to AAS. It’s not remotely close between those with genetically freakish responder and that of even a good responder, much less the average AAS user. It’s not “fair” and I know many simply refuse to believe it, but there are guys that can use 1/4th (or even less) as much as you and grow more than you ever will. Doesn’t matter if they are 130lbs and skinny as hell before, they can take a small % of what you with a starting weight of 200lbs - and within a year or less fat exceed you.
Remember Shawn Oakman? I wonder what that dude would look like if he wanted to compete in bodybuilding...

I look at Phil this way.. he is a genetic freak.. thats for sure.. he is special in that regard.. but.. even the " special guys" need to push the accelerator down.. Phil went from competing at below 200.. to 245 / 250.. thats 50 solid pounds of stage weight.. we also know that you have to incrementally push up the dose to get the increases.. just pure common sense..

Now that being said for him to say " I took less than everyone " completely ruins his integrity.. he doesn't know that nor can he.. but he throws a arrogant statement like that out to show his superiority.. that, to me, shows a level of deception.. a kinda " how dare you doubt my greatness".. that behavior has always turned me off to him..

I don't doubt for a minute that his doses may be low for the professional stage.. but the man does indulge into the seo of the delts big time.. those medial caps aren't from some newly engineered side delt machine.. and you can see them greatly diminish after he competes.. so in my opinion a man who has no issue using seo will generally have no issue ramping the doses up quite a bit.. he is a competitive guy.. he wants to keep winning.. his livelihood depends on it..

So if he wins the USA on 500mg of test and 1 shot of deca .. how much more does he need to gain 50 pounds of stage weight? 750mgs ? Nope.. 1000mgs ? Nope.. he may have great genes but he is mortal..

Now including I will say he was one of the greatest bodybuilders ever.. when he was on he was great.. no doubt.. I may not like his attitude or honesty or lack thereof but he was the boss...

Love Phil’s physique but I hate his personality - he’s so disingenuous…

I agree.

I don't think he's a prick or a bad guy by any means, but he's not a likeable and charismatic individual either.

He's so gifted and has accomplished so much, yet he still comes off as if he's arrogant, but not in a confident way, but in a compensatory way.

His communication just sucks. Why say "I took less than everyone else" which is a stupid and arrogant sentence, because let's face it, how could he know how much others took? Instead, he could of just said he took what he deemed as not excessive and then he could just list what he took and the amounts. Then he would come off as a real and honest champion, instead of what an arrogant and "I know it all" champion.

Lats - I do agree that almost all of the top pros more than likely push the envelope. I do not believe that they all HAVE to, but as a person that has been competitive to a fault and more than a little OCD in life, I understand the “leave everything on the field” mentality.
My comment wasn’t at all meant to say that Phil or any other pro definitely doesn’t damn near pickle themselves with juice. I don’t have a clue for certain what any of them do. My only point is that any of us that have been around 30+ years in the game have seen cats that seem to grow before the plunger is fully depressed. I think that fact eludes so many guys and frustrates many more.

I agree.

I don't think he's a prick or a bad guy by any means, but he's not a likeable and charismatic individual either.

He's so gifted and has accomplished so much, yet he still comes off as if he's arrogant, but not in a confident way, but in a compensatory way.

His communication just sucks. Why say "I took less than everyone else" which is a stupid and arrogant sentence, because let's face it, how could he know how much others took? Instead, he could have just said he took what he deemed as not excessive and then he could just list what he took and the amounts. Then he would come off as a real and honest champion, instead of what an arrogant and "I know it all" champion.
It’s like he’s still trying to convince everyone that he’s a genetic freak… trust us bro we know. You don’t have to keep trying to prove anything.

Did he take less than Ronnie Coleman? Didn't think so! Ronnie didn't know about gear until Levrone told him the secret, Phil was never clean in a comp, therefore Ronnie > Phil.

It’s like he’s still trying to convince everyone that he’s a genetic freak… trust us bro we know. You don’t have to keep trying to prove anything.
Exactly. It's not like he worked so much harder than everyone else, or he figured out some genius new way of doing things. I'm gonna be jacked as fuck when I get reincarnated as Phil Heath...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131