over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath exact dosages - Let another thread commence

All of you have picked up on how insecure Phil is. He would get all flustered if someone critiqued him or "attacked" him, for example at the Mr O press conference. Sometimes it looked like he was about to cry. But the thing is he had no reason to be insecure! Interestingly this didn't endear him to people, at least I don't think.

Now if you throw a sensitive question at him, what is he going to do? He will say what he did here "I took less than everyone." My thing in these discussions was always that there's always a BIG incentive to lie just due to the nature of the topic. "Why would he lie?" Bro, I can think of a thousand reasons.

"Who cares?!"

Come on now, be serious. As we've seen, a Mr O drops a very unspecific drug comment to a member and it's discussed 15 years later lol ("take as much gh as you can afford").
Let's say someone stole Hany's notes and posted them here no advanced bodybuilders would look at it, because "who cares" and "it doesn't apply to me anyway"? Everyone would look at it, people would migrate from other forums to look at it, "everyone" including most all "pros." The thread would be 100 pages in a day or two and we would get a lot of "who cares?" or "lock this topic!" comments mixed in.

Bro, everyone cares.

Most guys won't look like this on tren and a strict bber diet

It is way unusual. I remember thinking he had some calf size, fairly long belly, which many, or most, black guys don't have.

Phil, the gift, has absolutely has 3d muscle bellies 😳, and has since , before he was born.

I hope you guys ain’t buying this crap genetics or not you still need grams on grams at the top, genetics mostly dictate how muscles look/tie in, small/large joints.

Flex Wheeler is said to be one of those alien genetics guys, would grow without even training. Now he claims he did about 3 grams to turn pro. What was he, 212lbs? Problem is that he's not trustworthy so who the hell knows, he might be exaggerating Lol. But I am of the opinion that there are certain approximate ranges of steroid dosages advanced bodybuilders use, almost no one falls outside this range for a certain average stage weight. I think Elvia believes in something similar. So if a top pro talks about 2ml of test and a little EQ in the off season it's almost certainly baloney, unless it's during a health phase where it's not expected he will put on new muscle. Today a pro could be a very bad bb, someone some of the guys on this thread could beat, but when I say pro it's someone who has the potential to be top 10 at the O say. Even then they might not be "better" than many amateurs from a muscle size perspective so as a collective pros might not be *that* special in all cases.

To be Mr o u still need to take a bunch of peds. Anyone saying they are taking less then a gram or even 2g is bullshit 100%. I don't care how good your genetics are or how hyper responder you are u still are taking a good amount of peds. Another bullshit claim by pros to make themselves look better

Lats - I do agree that almost all of the top pros more than likely push the envelope. I do not believe that they all HAVE to, but as a person that has been competitive to a fault and more than a little OCD in life, I understand the “leave everything on the field” mentality.
My comment wasn’t at all meant to say that Phil or any other pro definitely doesn’t damn near pickle themselves with juice. I don’t have a clue for certain what any of them do. My only point is that any of us that have been around 30+ years in the game have seen cats that seem to grow before the plunger is fully depressed. I think that fact eludes so many guys and frustrates many more.
We have to understand what " low dose" means.. thats the semantics of the debate.. now I will say my idea of low dose is probably much different than a " pro level" low dose.. I will say with a high level of certainty that if we somehow saw Phil's cycles we would all say " that is high dose cycles".. again my idea of low dose will be much different than Phil's pro " low dose".. but trust me Phil was on grams.. and that is not low dose.. once we get to the O level they are all hitting the acceleration.. he may have been lower than some on that stage but we woukd all consider his stack " high"..

Ronnie.....Bless his heart and amazing attitude and personality, but he is the biggest bullshitter in the sport!! 🤣

With Ronnie, I think he is one of the only ones that legitimately probably didn’t know exactly what he took.

His coaching emails might read….2cc test, 2cc masteron, 2cc tren mondays and Thursdays. 2 blue tablets every morning, 1 BP tablet at night, last 3 weeks, add 2 yellow tablets per day.

That guy was a genetic gift and loved to train like a madman and eat like a starving Ethiopian. If a bucket of KFC chicken is in your passenger seat with a bottle of BBQ sauce…..your gonna grow lol

WTF do I know but a friend of mine just turned pro in men's bikini. H is 6' 230 or whatever on stage and was on 3.5 grams of AAS and a good stiff amount of GH. Geentics were not that special but decent. Then again I've known guys that responded like gangbusters even when natty and then added a little and mutated. I just don't get why people think that those gifted for this BBing thing need less than some above average guy.

I can’t believe threads like this make it so far. Phil Heath or Ronnie could come on here and TRULY tell us what they took and nobody would believe them.

Are there pros who take 5-6g of gear- YES

Are there pros who take 1.5-3g of gear- YES

But everyone watches these videos wanting to know what Phil Heath, Jay or Ronnie took. Why?

Because some people are naive enough to think if they take Phil Heath’s cycle they’ll look like him. Got some unfortunate news- you won’t. 😂

I can’t believe threads like this make it so far. Phil Heath or Ronnie could come on here and TRULY tell us what they took and nobody would believe them.

Are there pros who take 5-6g of gear- YES

Are there pros who take 1.5-3g of gear- YES

But everyone watches these videos wanting to know what Phil Heath, Jay or Ronnie took. Why?

Because some people are naive enough to think if they take Phil Heath’s cycle they’ll look like him. Got some unfortunate news- you won’t. 😂

It’s why “natty or not” YouTube videos are a huge hit. Everyone wants to know the secret.

Oh btw the rock is natty. That’s just old man strength coming through

Let's say there was a drug that could make you taller. People would accuse every guy over 6'2" of taking it. And if you saw a guy that's 6'8"? Oh he's DEFINITELY taking it.
And yet; here we are in the real world where there is no such drug, and there are (very few) people over 7 feet tall...

Genetic anomalies do exist.

phil heaths the princess of the olympians
can tell his a spoilt bitch mommies boy

Here is my general view (not specific to Phil). I don't care how much or what a guy takes. That is his decision. And I don't care if he decides to share that info or keep it to himself. That is his business. If he does share, it is appreciated. If he doesn't, that is totally fine as it is none of my biz. What I don't like is when guys LIE about what/how much they take. It really is none of our business...but if you do decide to share, please don't lie.

We have to understand what " low dose" means.. thats the semantics of the debate.. now I will say my idea of low dose is probably much different than a " pro level" low dose.. I will say with a high level of certainty that if we somehow saw Phil's cycles we would all say " that is high dose cycles".. again my idea of low dose will be much different than Phil's pro " low dose".. but trust me Phil was on grams.. and that is not low dose.. once we get to the O level they are all hitting the acceleration.. he may have been lower than some on that stage but we woukd all consider his stack " high"..

I agree with you 100%. You have been around long enough and understand what I mean when I say that some cats just respond to AAS so well that it doesn’t seem real. Do those guys that go pro take a shit ton? Of course, but for those knuckleheads reading this that don’t get it… if you take a hyper responder and give them a gram of test - and also give a normal guy 3 grams (I’m pulling these quantities right out the ole bung hole so relax -again not you Lats -) the hyper responder will get much more than the normal cat.

That’s NOT to say that it’s still not “dosage dependent” for the freaks. It’s just a very uninformed argument to assume that a guy much larger than you is taking more than you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws