over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Weeks Out From MuscleMania Canada Show

MattT

Registered
Im new here, so whats up everyone.... I can only post a few pics as im contracted not to post to many pics before my show on Oct 1st.. So here are just a few pics taken at the gym... Some of you may already know me from other boards.. Im 23 years old 5'6 180lbs and this will be my 1st show..
The pics of me in the posing trunks are of me at 8 weeks out, and the one of me in the tank top is at 8 weeks out to... And the pics of me at the gym with my shirt off are me at 3 weeks out....

I know there our alot of pro's on this board so im looking for your advice etc... things i need to work on, i know my legs are behind.. Im working on them and will add a few inches to them by next year...

Attachments

• Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 040.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 040.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,505
  • Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 011.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 011.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,739
  • Matt OutDoor Pics  Aug 7th 2005 188lbs Empty Stomach 005.jpg
    Matt OutDoor Pics Aug 7th 2005 188lbs Empty Stomach 005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,817
  • Matt OutDoor Pics  Aug 7th 2005 188lbs Empty Stomach 006.jpg
    Matt OutDoor Pics Aug 7th 2005 188lbs Empty Stomach 006.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,581
  • Matt Gym Pics  Aug 8th 2005 188lbs Full Stomach Pumped 069.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Aug 8th 2005 188lbs Full Stomach Pumped 069.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,834
Last edited:
Nice physique bro, great classic lines, wide shoulders narrow waist etc. You should do well. Keep us posted and glad to have you as a member on the board.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

awesome

you look great man. I like the most muscular! good luck.

wow looking great for your 1st show!!! LOL IM FROM SASK. TOO!!!!!! :D

Matt ................

I have always thought you had a nice physique with alot of potential .........Nice shape ......overall [ leg shape could be better and back thicker ] ......but you can do alot with those genes .....You seem like a motivated guy with your head on straight as well .......take your time do things right , and keep things in the right perspective ........And one more thing .........with your type of body ......the more conditioned you are the bigger that you will look .......forget about body weight .........bust your ass and get pealed ........size will come down the line if you are consistant , eat right, and train heavy ...................good luck in your show ........maybe some day you will be chasing Peter around at the national level ..........

I remember seeing your pics a couple years ago. Great genetics....keep it up

Iabadman said:
I have always thought you had a nice physique with alot of potential .........Nice shape ......overall [ leg shape could be better and back thicker ] ......but you can do alot with those genes .....You seem like a motivated guy with your head on straight as well .......take your time do things right , and keep things in the right perspective ........And one more thing .........with your type of body ......the more conditioned you are the bigger that you will look .......forget about body weight .........bust your ass and get pealed ........size will come down the line if you are consistant , eat right, and train heavy ...................good luck in your show ........maybe some day you will be chasing Peter around at the national level ..........

Thanks everyone for your comments..

Iabadman: Yes my legs need alot of work, and yeh my back thickness need work to... I have not been doing deadlifts for the past 2 years, so i will start that back up in my next offseason phase, my waist as of right now is 28" so i don't know if dead lifts would effect my waist size?.. I need to work on my lower back, and again the over all thickness to. Here is a pic of my back, you have to remember that im carb depleted in these pics...

Attachments

• Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 036.jpg
    Matt Gym Pics Sept 9th 2005 184lbs Full Stomach 036.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 3,381
Very nice! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you! :)

Great look

Those are some of the biggest arms i've seen on a 180 lb guy.

awesome shape.

You appear much larger than what you acutally weigh.

I agree with Conan. How big are your arms? they look great!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

luckyone said:
I agree with Conan. How big are your arms? they look great!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Thanks guys, well i measured my arms tonight just to awnser your question.. And i also did train arms tonight so this measurment is with a pump. And they are at 19.5'' to my surprise, i thought they would be more around 19''.. I also am down to 174.5lbs in the morning on a empty stomach...

Good luck..............just try to get is lean as you can ......the shape is there ......And no deads wont thicken your waist [ at least not with your striucture .......just dont over eat , stay away from insuiln / igf 1 . practice your stomach vacumes ...you will be fine ...........let the size come .......you need to get shreaded .....if you do you will look plently big my friend ...

Some nice work Mat, 19.5” arms and great waistline, take advantage of this edge. Any particular reason why you stopped doing dead lifts, which add thickness? A certain look you were after?
Keep the focus. What the date and show you are working towards?

Mat,
Sorry for the blinding over site on when and what show….Oct 1st MMCanada ..Where in Canada?
Best of Luck to you.

Northwatch619 said:
Some nice work Mat, 19.5” arms and great waistline, take advantage of this edge. Any particular reason why you stopped doing dead lifts, which add thickness? A certain look you were after?
Keep the focus. What the date and show you are working towards?

Iabadman: Ok sounds good, yeh its been real hard for me to lose the fat off my body.. I have such a slow matabolism, its not even funny. I think next time i need to find a nutritionist or somebody who could help me with my diet.. I will try and come in as ripped as i can for this show...

Northwatch619: Well because i slightly tore my hamstring 2 years ago and i have just been letting it heal fully and staying away from deads as that involves alot of the hamstring.. I feel im ready now again to do dead lifts this coming up offseason.. The show is in Toronto Oct 1s...

very impressive mattT! small waist thick arms and shoulders and a wide back, and legs aren't bad either, i have been impressed with you since i first seen your pics at bb.com a while back, you have a lot of potential bro! and will be one thick middleweight!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131