over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 days on pharm grade

N

newbadgenes

well I decided to try out pharm grade. Been on generics for about 12 yrs now and every brand. usually use 3-4 iu a day for longetivity and fat loss help.

went higher back in the day for growth. Years and and years ago I tried humatrope and been chasing that buzz since. Crazy results in fat burning and vascularity.

So I decided to swtich it up and got some pharm grade humatrope. Been doing 2.5 a day and there is definitely a difference.

Im on now other gear except my HRT dose of 125mg of test every 5 days. I have noticed a fuller look and like how it has taken some fat off my abs and love handles. which is getting harder at age of 46. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep due to stress and not eating the best so I know there is a difference in quality. I have enough for 30 more days and really going to clean the diet up and see how it goes.

What generics were you using if you don't mind?

Very timely and useful feedback considering I am the same age and also back to very similar TRT doses. Thanks for sharing.

well I decided to try out pharm grade. Been on generics for about 12 yrs now and every brand. usually use 3-4 iu a day for longetivity and fat loss help.

went higher back in the day for growth. Years and and years ago I tried humatrope and been chasing that buzz since. Crazy results in fat burning and vascularity.

So I decided to swtich it up and got some pharm grade humatrope. Been doing 2.5 a day and there is definitely a difference.

Im on now other gear except my HRT dose of 125mg of test every 5 days. I have noticed a fuller look and like how it has taken some fat off my abs and love handles. which is getting harder at age of 46. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep due to stress and not eating the best so I know there is a difference in quality. I have enough for 30 more days and really going to clean the diet up and see how it goes.
Were you not seeing fat loss with generics at 3-4ius? Was there a washout period were your IGF returned to baseline or did you just switch from one to the other?

Any negative side-effects that you noticed diminished from going on PH HGH?

sorry was away for a few days.

humatrope is from pristine gear

last I was using dark blue tops generics and some generics from Greece from a buddy, so Im sure all real. I usually switch them up every couple bottles.

Ive used every generic out there. Rips, hygene, blue tops, dark blue, yellow tops, jins, Canadian peptides, etc

As far as fat loss on generics, it just seem more pronounced look since going to pharm grade. More vascular and grainy look. Not holding any water it seems.

And Im holding my weight this time in between runs

Last edited:

last I was using dark blue tops generics and some generics from Greece from a buddy, so Im sure all real. I usually switch them up every couple bottles.

Ive used every generic out there. Rips, hygene, blue tops, dark blue, yellow tops, jins, Canadian peptides, etc

As far as fat loss on generics, it just seem more pronounced look since going to pharm grade. More vascular and grainy look. Not holding any water it seems.

Thanks for the feedback. How much PG HGH do you use in comparison to Generics? Do you feel overall better on PG or the same?

might even try lowering it to 2iu a day to see if any difference

interesting topic, wonder if the suppliers with a GMP can compare to Pharma as the process should be similar, i.e Greytops

also does cost factor in where if we state 2.5 Pharm is = to 4 IUs UGL does it still pay off going with Pharma?

I've gone back and forth between pharm and generics over the last dozen years. There are times were I swear up and down that pharma is so much better then generics and other times the only difference I notice between the two is in water retention.
This could be due to the fact that whatever generic I was using was really good so when I switched to pharma the difference was minimal. Conversely when I switched from bad generics to pharma the difference was more pronounced.

I stopped my generic gh run and going to let my igf return to baseline. I'm switching back to pharma in a few weeks and will do bloods also.

I've never had the overall good feeling on generics, and that is worth the price for pharma just because of that for me atleast

I've been telling you guys all along that pharm grade gh is a different animal compared to chinese generics. Way less edema, better recomp and fat loss, and less side effects.

I agree, there is a different sense of well being and sleep is better. I got lucky with trying pristine gear and obtaining real humatrope.

fat loss has been more noticeable and not the greatest diet with holidays and some added stress

Man I wish I could get pharm grade. So expensive to get it through the anti agin doc in my area. I have never had the chance to try but hope so in the next year.

Man I wish I could get pharm grade. So expensive to get it through the anti agin doc in my area. I have never had the chance to try but hope so in the next year.

Take a look at some of the sponsors here bro, much better pricing on Pharma GH.... Don't ever pay for it through the Clinics, the pricing is inflated even more so than directly through the pharmacy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear