over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3rd Cycle: How's it look?

swedemiester77

Registered
I am 6' 205lbs around 13% bf. I have done a few cycles before using Test Cyp, Test E, Test Prop, EQ, Tren Ace, and Dbol. For my next cycle I am thinking about:

wk 1-4 Test Prop/Ace 150mg eod
wk 1-12 Test E 600mg/wk - Frontloaded
wk 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk - Frontloaded
wk 1-6 Tren Ace 150mg eod
wk 6-12 Havoc 30mg ed OR Winstrol 50mg ed (optional)
wk 13-14 Test Prop/Ace 100mg eod

HCG, Aromasin and Prami throughout.

Should I run the Tren longer? Or I have seen people start it week 2.

whats your goals?

hows your diet?

thats alot of test ruffly 1200mg the first 4 wks. if it was me my total test with the prop/ace would equal the 600mgs. so
1-4 prop/ace 75 eod
1-4 TE 300mg ew
5-12 TE 600 ew
400mg tren is plenty
1-4 havoc then 5-8 off havoc
8-12 havoc
just my thoughts

Last edited:
Goals: 15-20 lbs with minimum fat gain.
Diet: Med Carb, Med Fat, High Pro (1.5-2g/bw)

Well I'm at least keeping the Test at 500, and I'm using the prop/ace instead of an oral, since I tend to stop gaining as soon as Im done taking it (ie DBol).

honestly

it looks fantastic

:cool:

i agree that does look like a solid cycle right there. if you eat right and train hard you will definitely be able to reach your goal or at least come close to it

looks a little heavy in my opinion for a third cycle.

i would do the winny 8-14

and im sure im misreading but when you put "frontloaded" you dont mean your frontloading AND kickstarting right? by frontload you are referring to the prop kickstart?

Nope, frontloading is frontloading, no mistype. Especially for the EQ which people recommend to run 16 weeks.

My last cycle I was did 500 test for 9 weeks and then upped it to 750 for the remaining 7 weeks, on recommendations from a trainer on this board that I was training under. But I was still just maintaining, no gains since the dbol ended in week 4. So this time I am going to use an oral when gains have stopped. Though I did get rid of the water weight, so Im assuming there was an increase in muscle mass.

I am a little iffy on the EQ as I think it might be too much, but after people said it looks solid I am starting to rethink.

Nope, frontloading is frontloading, no mistype. Especially for the EQ which people recommend to run 16 weeks.

My last cycle I was did 500 test for 9 weeks and then upped it to 750 for the remaining 7 weeks, on recommendations from a trainer on this board that I was training under. But I was still just maintaining, no gains since the dbol ended in week 4. So this time I am going to use an oral when gains have stopped. Though I did get rid of the water weight, so Im assuming there was an increase in muscle mass.

I am a little iffy on the EQ as I think it might be too much, but after people said it looks solid I am starting to rethink.

So, you went from 500mg of test to close to 2 grams of AAS for you 3rd cycle? Dude, you are 6' at 13%BF and 205??? No offense, but you probally don't compete and and don't really have the built for that kind of drug use. The rate you are going, you will run into health issues, because you are doing things wrong. If you can't grow on a 3rd cycle at something like 600-750mg total, you should re-evalaute what you are doing.

Last edited:
Well the trainer kept telling me to up the dosage of test if I was not gaining, but I stopped at 750. (and he is a well respected trainer on this board) But like you said, I dont compete, and never will since my genetics arent the greatest.

So would you drop the EQ?

I really dont understand how people can make a bold statement about total AAS when 2g of test is nothing compared to EQ and others. But believe me, Id rather stay at a low dosage if I could grow on it, and this is with diet and training in line.

Well the trainer kept telling me to up the dosage of test if I was not gaining, but I stopped at 750. (and he is a well respected trainer on this board) But like you said, I dont compete, and never will since my genetics arent the greatest.

So would you drop the EQ?

I really dont understand how people can make a bold statement about total AAS when 2g of test is nothing compared to EQ and others. But believe me, Id rather stay at a low dosage if I could grow on it, and this is with diet and training in line.

I realy don't think that taking 750mg of test is bad, it seems sane. You are just making too big a jump to your next cycle. You should have stay with the same amount of test and maybe added 200mg of EQ.

The problem I see here is got to be your DIET. It takes time to grow decent amount of muscle. Upping doses that much is not going to be as effective as you want. I would slow down and take less and look at what I am eating. Post your DIET, that should give us a better idea.

1: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup egg starters, 2 pieces of turkey deli meat, ~tbsp evoo, 8 oz non-fat milk, 8 oz apple juice.

2: 2 oz (4 tbsp) LBA, 1 tbsp evoo, 1 scoop protein blend powder

3: 10 oz tuna, 1 tbsp evoo, half a can of green beans, 6 oz low-fat chocolate milk, 6 oz apple juice

4: same as 2

5: 10 oz tuna, 1 tbsp evoo, half a can of green beans

6: same as 2

7:lean beef/chicken some greens (whatever my gf makes, and her emphasis is on taste, not diet...)

I'll get the totals to you once I've fixed my diet program.

I have 1-6 everyday, only 7 is variable.

Last edited:
Up my protein from 330g? (1.6g/lb)

I was thinking to add a casein shake before bed, but that would only get me to 350g (1.7g/lb) . Hmm, and maybe a shake with my breakfast too.

Up my protein from 330g? (1.6g/lb)

I was thinking to add a casein shake before bed, but that would only get me to 350g (1.7g/lb) . Hmm, and maybe a shake with my breakfast too.

Your 6' @ 205 . Around the same as me. 1.5 grams per pounds just isnt enoff for our body type. Should try to at least double it. Better to up the protien rather then to up your gear. Its only your 3rd cycle. Their jst going to get bigger and bigger as you go. Its too soon to start that

(JUST A THOUGHT).... but i sometimes try to add a protien shake"50grams" after every meal that i eat.

(JUST A THOUGHT).... but i sometimes try to add a protien shake"50grams" after every meal that i eat.

no need if your ate 30-50 grams of protein already in that meal. Id just wait 2 hours afterwards and drink that .

I just try to limit my protein powder intake as it makes me extremely gassy at night, which my gf doesnt like too much. But for some reason 1 scoop and lbas are fine.

So I am thinking about skipping the EVOO in my shakes and doing 2 oz of LBAs and 2 scoops of protein powder.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear