over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 years, 36 lbs later.....

unoigo

Registered
Just wanted to share.....

2008 to 2012, 36 lbs lean muscle gain...... stage wgt to stage wgt. THat is 190 lbs, 211 lbs, 226 lbs.. Drugs.... sure! But as any of my freinds will tell you..... I don't miss a workout.... I don't miss a meal, and I never stray from my diet.

I have worked with Shelby Starnes for 2 offseasons and 2 preps. I have worked with Fakhri Mubarak for 1 offseason, and I have worked with Chad Nicholls for 1 offseason and 1 prep..... there are no majic drug formulas, slin/ gh protocols, etc. It's all the same and none of them ever recommended crazy high doses. They all have different diet theories but at the end of the day it's about protein and FOOD in general with consistancy in diet and training over time.

I have again teamed back up with Shelby for this offseason and my next prep and honestly as long as I compete.... I don't think I will ever use anyone else. Shelby sets himself apart becuase of a few reasons.....1) he is a competitor himself, and 2) this is his job, his welfare... what he does for a living... so he puts 110% effort in his clients... if he didn't he wouldn't make a living. With that he is behind his PC for what it seems 24/7 (LOL) he responds to emails quickly, almost too quick and pretty much any time of day. I could go on and on but any of those out there who compete or follow BBing ..... you know Shelby... he and his clients results, and that should speak for itself.

Attachments

• Comparison.jpg
    Comparison.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,154
Might sound fresh, but I am glad you gained some weight. You look like a victim in the first photo. You look awesome now.

Wow!

Wow mate ! Very very impressive, cant believe how much of a difference 15 pounds made on your 2nd and 3rd pic ! Out of curiosity, what is your height ?

Very cool progress transformation pics, nothing like seeing the progress!

You look a ton thicker from head to toe. Great job. Shelby truly knows his stuff. One of the most intelligent and well informed guys in the game.

What's the next show you have in mind?

I agree that Shelby is great to work with. Do you happen to have any off season pics along this journey? I think it would be interesting to compare those as well.

Legs are shredded, working with Shelby is definitely a smart move.

Thx everyone.... yea Shelby is great....as a nutritionist and a person.

I won't lie.... I feel victim to the "there must be some secret out there" and spent too much money on other nutritionsist/ trainers who at the end of the day did not have near the level of communication and feedback as Shelby. Not to mention Shelby is much more personable and I truly felt like a number with the other guys. Anyway... thx again for the props!

Big Dave - Plan is to add another 5-8 lbs of quality muscle over the next 30 weeks, then transition into precontest for Master Nat's next year (2013) Of course this could change based on my progress.

Just wanted to share.....

2008 to 2012, 36 lbs lean muscle gain...... stage wgt to stage wgt. THat is 190 lbs, 211 lbs, 226 lbs.. Drugs.... sure! But as any of my freinds will tell you..... I don't miss a workout.... I don't miss a meal, and I never stray from my diet.

I have worked with Shelby Starnes for 2 offseasons and 2 preps. I have worked with Fakhri Mubarak for 1 offseason, and I have worked with Chad Nicholls for 1 offseason and 1 prep..... there are no majic drug formulas, slin/ gh protocols, etc. It's all the same and none of them ever recommended crazy high doses. They all have different diet theories but at the end of the day it's about protein and FOOD in general with consistancy in diet and training over time.

I have again teamed back up with Shelby for this offseason and my next prep and honestly as long as I compete.... I don't think I will ever use anyone else. Shelby sets himself apart becuase of a few reasons.....1) he is a competitor himself, and 2) this is his job, his welfare... what he does for a living... so he puts 110% effort in his clients... if he didn't he wouldn't make a living. With that he is behind his PC for what it seems 24/7 (LOL) he responds to emails quickly, almost too quick and pretty much any time of day. I could go on and on but any of those out there who compete or follow BBing ..... you know Shelby... he and his clients results, and that should speak for itself.

Big improvements bro great work. Def will only get bigger and better with shelby.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131