over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50mg ed Trest Ace Inj (thumbs down)

Ive enjoyed it, and have ordered a fair amount for my training partner and I. But it is also the first thing ive used in over and year and just got back in the gym after the same amount of time off. It isnt a miracle compound, but has worked well for me while adding size back on. It hasnt helped strength at all, but size def.

Its by far the best recomp compound I have ever tried and been around over 20 years. I do respond extremely well to anything - and maybe that is part of the reason - but I have been fuller and leaner while using trest at 75mg/day... what I cannot understand is how it just makes me "feel" so much better.. I have never once felt anxious or aggressive from any compound - but usually just have the normal pumped and tight feeling 24/7.. With trest I am just in a freaking positive mood and just overall feel better.

Well I am just on my third day at 50 mg/day. I guess I will bump it to 100 mg/day, because I am not feeling it yet.

Shit...If I have to run 700mg+ just to feel it i'd rather pass..... fugg that

Ain't nuttin' like Tren Ace......on solid Tren you'd run half that....

I went through 2 20ml vials while tapering it up every week and nothing.
Muscles a little harder, and not much else.

Regardless of the feedback in the thread (and some of you I believe its honest feedback) what a surprise to see ANOTHER thread started by Xelflex dogging a sources/suppliers product.
I mean was there anybody's service he was actually happy with?

Not sure who else he was unhappy with, but I don't think he's wrong just from my research on trest and my experiment. Lots of people feel the same so it can't be just one guys opinion.

Just like anything else in life tho.
If it's good you tell your friends and if its bad you tell everyone.

Not sure who else he was unhappy with, but I don't think he's wrong just from my research on trest and my experiment. Lots of people feel the same so it can't be just one guys opinion.

Just like anything else in life tho.
If it's good you tell your friends and if its bad you tell everyone.

No you have a point there's plenty of people in this thread who seem to agree.
I havent used the product so I have no dog in this fight - I just had the unpleasant experience of dealing with the OP and he seems to have started thread after thread bashing numerous sponsors, he got himself banned for his behavior, right or wrong I just find it to be more than just coincidental.

You know it's kinda funny tho, me and my buddy did this cycle at the same time and he loved it. Got stronger fuller bigger better etc.
Maybe it's a compound for certain people it seems.

You know it's kinda funny tho, me and my buddy did this cycle at the same time and he loved it. Got stronger fuller bigger better etc.
Maybe it's a compound for certain people it seems.
Pretty much like anything else...
Some of my friend like equi at 400-500 mg. For me I like 1g+. I don't like high test, most of my friend do. Gear are a personal thing, we all respond differently. I havnt tried trestolone so far because it's supposed to be really wet but desoxytest acetate is a nice dry compound so far even at 350mg/week I can feel an increased in pump/vascularity/more aggressive in the gym (while running 700mg tren for few week before that). Gonna increase it every other week up to a grams to find my sweet spot.

Some of my friend like equi at 400-500 mg. For me I like 1g+. I don't like high test, most of my friend do. Gear are a personal thing, we all respond differently. I havnt tried trestolone so far because it's supposed to be really wet but desoxytest acetate is a nice dry compound so far even at 350mg/week I can feel an increased in pump/vascularity/more aggressive in the gym (while running 700mg tren for few week before that). Gonna increase it every other week up to a grams to find my sweet spot.

I've read nothing but mostly good reviews on desoxytest, I may have to try that after I give my EQ cycle. Or maybe during?

I've read nothing but mostly good reviews on desoxytest, I may have to try that after I give my EQ cycle. Or maybe during?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity