Registered
right before you got busted for PUBLIC NUDITY :D
just kidding man.
-JS

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Thankfully the second shot is from far away, either way any normal size guy from that distance would have been invisible to the camera and clearly you were not invisible by any means. Maybe we'll see some new(not nude) shots of the new and improved Ret in the coming months!

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Where in Croatia were you? Im from Croatia:)

SOCOM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You looked great bro. :cool:

Second shot, maybe a bit too much :eek:

Retabolil2

Newbies
Where in Croatia were you? Im from Croatia:)
Pics taken in Novi grad if i recall correctly. Histria, north of Croatia. Really nice country, I liked it alot!
A little bit too much for whom? Girls like it bro and frankly speaking I dont mind posing nude, I still have a perfect body :D Some guys and girls come to ask for signature and take a picture with me, they saw me on the TV. Im kinda Al Capone or Gotti here in Russia now, feds made me very popular :) LOL

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ret, do you have any pictures a little bigger than that from the past and also can you post some recent pictures. :)

Retabolil2

Newbies
Ret, do you have any pictures a little bigger than that from the past and also can you post some recent pictures. :)
Yes, Ill post them later today. Too bad there is 100kb limit for the pics.. Thats why they look small. Oh yeah, still have 19 inch guns, I didnt use any steroids for 3years. Im 225lbs or so I think.

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pics taken in Novi grad if i recall correctly. Histria, north of Croatia. Really nice country, I liked it alot!
A little bit too much for whom? Girls like it bro and frankly speaking I dont mind posing nude, I still have a perfect body :D Some guys and girls come to ask for signature and take a picture with me, they saw me on the TV. Im kinda Al Capone or Gotti here in Russia now, feds made me very popular :) LOL
Nice. I am from Istria, Umag / Umago. like an hour from Novi Grad. It is beautiful there. Im def going back to live there when i retire:)

Retabolil2

Newbies
Nice. I am from Istria, Umag / Umago. like an hour from Novi Grad. It is beautiful there. Im def going back to live there when i retire:)
Yes I remember your city, been there. Its so quite over there, nice country. Ive been in Porec, Pula, Brioni and some other places. BTW year 2007 Ive been there twice, first I went to Dubrovnik, south of Croatia. I have some pics from the Plitvicke lakes, incredible place, cant forget the color of that water. Not sure about spelling, easier to spell in Russia other than english :) Your language is close to russian.

Last edited:

JuiceRoad.com

Registered
You looked great:headbang:

Frank

Newbies
male nudity

What's up with the guys on this forum and their reactions to nudity? Do you think looking at a semi-nude or nude man is going to make you gay? lol What a bunch of little boys.:p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmyv1966