over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6'0" 260lbs Cycle to get Huge

hey bro i was looking at your diet and im no expert at all but im about your stats im
5'10''
260ish around 12 percent acording to my trainer and this is the deit im on just to give you an example of what i eat everyday

meal 1
2 scoops protien
1cup oats
6 egg white
1TB oil

meal 2
8 oz protien
1.5 cups browne rice, or red potato,or yam
1 cup veggies

meal 3
10 oz protien
2 cups carbs
2 cups greens
1table spoon oil

meal 4 Pre workout
2 scoops whey
1cup oats

Post wo
2 scoops whey

meal 5
6 oz protien
1 cup carbs
1 cup greens
1 tb oil

meal 6
6 egg white
half cup oats

this is what i eat on a daily basis its aprox 4000 cals he has tweaked it for me by taking a little out and and cardio and what not and the leanest ive gotten eating almost exactly this was 7.5 percent acording to him but like i said im no expert but this works pretty good and your about the same size prolly close the the sae LBM as me or lean body mass hope this helps

also what show in may are you considering doing?

i am far far far from an expert, but you will not get huge while trying to do a may show. you will look bigger if you drop 50-60 lbs and do a show in May, but you will not be 260-280 and ripped if that is what you are thinking.
i dieted for 21 weeks recently to do a show and lost 88 lbs but the time it was all said and done. and my BF% was probably comparable to yours at the start. (have pics in member section)

i would drop the turkey bacon/peanut butter/bread/yogurt/bagel

learn to love egg whites, chicken, tilapia , aspargus, yams, and broccoli

and learn to love copius amounts of cardio.

have fun either way, just have a realistic goal

Hey red5150
I think I may have been unclear or the title to my log is a bit misleading. For my current weight and bf% I understand that its far from ideal for a BB show. I felt like beginning this cycle at the time I did along with hard work would actually get me to grow into the show. I, in no way expect to step on a stage at 260lb, below 10% shredded. I also dont think I'll diet down to 198lbs but if I do and have an awesome bf% and muscle bellies are full then I'll feel happy with the package. This is my first show and I dont doubt some mistakes will be made. I've sat down with my trainer and have gone over my NEW diet and I hit the grocery store and stocked up on much of what you listed, egg whites, chicken, tilapia. Tomorrow I'll pick up the asparagus and yams.
I think Huge is state of mind. Having the balls to jump on stage and do what many of you do is Huge. Pushing your body in the gym the way many of you do is Huge. Dieting down while your friends and family cram fast food down their pie-hole is Huge. My height and weight, in my mind, do not make me Huge. Going thru all of this and having the marbles to step on a BB stage like many of you do to me is Huge as f*ck.
I want to be Huge!!

hey bro i was looking at your diet and im no expert at all but im about your stats im
5'10''
260ish around 12 percent acording to my trainer and this is the deit im on just to give you an example of what i eat everyday

meal 1
2 scoops protien
1cup oats
6 egg white
1TB oil

meal 2
8 oz protien
1.5 cups browne rice, or red potato,or yam
1 cup veggies

meal 3
10 oz protien
2 cups carbs
2 cups greens
1table spoon oil

meal 4 Pre workout
2 scoops whey
1cup oats

Post wo
2 scoops whey

meal 5
6 oz protien
1 cup carbs
1 cup greens
1 tb oil

meal 6
6 egg white
half cup oats

this is what i eat on a daily basis its aprox 4000 cals he has tweaked it for me by taking a little out and and cardio and what not and the leanest ive gotten eating almost exactly this was 7.5 percent acording to him but like i said im no expert but this works pretty good and your about the same size prolly close the the sae LBM as me or lean body mass hope this helps

gstracer
Thanks because it does help. My diet is looking a lot similar to your,minus a protein shake. We're set to hold this diet for two weeks and then adjust.

I'm located here in Texas and on May 7th we have the Texas Shredder Classic located in Austin, Texas.

Isn't the shredder supposed to be natural? It's a team universe qualifier...why not go against a level playing field??? The novice division you have 1 or 2 decent guys in each class and that's it...

**broken link removed**

Damn Plang, I hope not. I'll investigate but if it is then I'll have to move my plans back to June.

Damn, between work and the gym I havent had time to update but here goes...

Sunday 1/9

Stats:
Wt: 265
BP: not taken

Dose:
Vip Anabolics gear
D-bol 40mg

AminoOutpost Peptides
2x daily -100mcg GHRP-6
2x daily -100mcg Mod 1-29

Workout - Legs
leg extensions
-5 sets. Machine goes up to 260 then we add a 45 plate for final two sets
-single leg squats superset w/ lunges
-leg press (drop sets) super set w/ Smith machine squats
-Jefferson squats super set w/ ab thrusts
-abductor superset w/ standing leg curls superset w/ calf raises

Rants & Comments

right at the begining of this workout I got a serious lower back pump and had to stop several times to get my shit together. I used to think it was bullshit and guys being pussy about the pumps from the peptides but not anymore. Then again, D-bol is also know for lower back pumps but I seemed to think it may have been the peps because of the insane pump I got while doing shoulder before too. I had gotten a pump while doing shoulder press with light weight in my delts that made me drop the db instantly. Big ups to Amino Outpost peps cause the shit is For Real.

Monday 1/10

Stats:
Wt: 266

Dose:
Vip Anabolics gear
Test E250 -250mg
EQ300 -300mg
D-bol 40mg

AminoOutpost Peptides
2x daily -100mcg GHRP-6

Workout -Back (emphasis-Width)
Very quick back routine (which I did not record)
30 minutes cardio

Rants & Comments
I was so worried about getting the cardio session in that I flew thru my Back routine. I hate cardio but am really trying to focus on getting it done. Also, because its the beginning of the year and all of the New Year Jack-holes are in the gym now its hader to get a good cardio machine. Cant wait til theses assholes get back to their donuts and late night pig-outs.

Tuesday 1/11

Stats:
Wt: 266

Dose:
Vip Anabolics gear
D-bol 40mg

AminoOutpost Peptides
2x daily -100mcg GHRP-6

Workout - Chest
Flat Bench-warm up, 315x10, 365x6, 385x5, 315x10
DB Incline - 85x10, 100x8, 115x8, 85x10
Hammer Strength (HS) Incline -1platex10, 2platesx10, 3platesx10
HS Wide Iso Press -2 platesx10, 3 platesx10, 3platesx10
HS Decline - 2platesx10, 3 platesx10, 4platesx10, 3platesx10

Rants & Comments
My strength has been feeling pretty good on this stack. I'd like to have pushed a little harder on the flat bench but I was working out alone and didnt want to go overboard without a reliable spotter. My weight has been pretty consistent and hasnt gone up or down dramatically yet.

So... your arms measure 18.5'' and your chest is only 44.5'' inches but you can bench 365lbs for 8 reps after already doing 2 sets? You may want to consider a powerlifting contest cause your bench is way up their considering your measurments. Also I would say the 22percent is probably off and actually higher based on the measurments you gave. I would bet you could come in at low 200's and hit close to 450lbs. Thats awesome. How is your squat and deadlift?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear