over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 1/2 weeks out..

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Almost 7 weeks out from AZ Championships and 6 weeks out from Mid-Usa's in New Mexico....I am on Anadrol right now and I can tell it is making me look a lil watery, not much though...still been cheating on the weekends...Going to be working with Wolfpack for the final 6 weeks....Prep has been very hard this time round, with Wifey and 2 baby girls...It has been rough, even thought about just holding off on the whole thing but that was just for a second, I knew I would be kickin myself in the ass if I dropped out...I have done cardio one time so far but I will start 2 times a day on Monday...Weighted 181 lbs @ 5-9 in these pics...my posing is definetly a lil off as there is always something missing in each pose, a calf not flexed or abs not tight etc...THanks..

Last edited:
kugt

Last edited:
Good Lord Almighty my back width in my back double sucks ass..Any suggestions?????????

damn hutch looking great at 7.5 weeks out bro, i think i would really ease into the cardio if i was you, if your not doing hardly any now i would start with about 30 min 3-5 days a week if that, your lean as hell right now especially in the legs, if you can keep the cardio down it will help with maintaining your leg size. looking great bro, maybe just a tad ahead of schedule... :eek:

smokeybair said:
dead lifts bro. you can do them instead of squats also. along with pullups.

I use to be a Big time deadlifter, religously every week and heavy....I need to get back on them...ANd I am doing the pull ups...guess ill just wait on them to grow..THanks man..

b-boy said:
damn hutch looking great at 7.5 weeks out bro, i think i would really ease into the cardio if i was you, if your not doing hardly any now i would start with about 30 min 3-5 days a week if that, your lean as hell right now especially in the legs, if you can keep the cardio down it will help with maintaining your leg size. looking great bro, maybe just a tad ahead of schedule... :eek:

thanks man...Ill try to ease into it like you have said...its just that right now I am kinda freakin out because I have not been dieting that hard at all....Ya I have been eating clean but if I want to cheat, then I cheat...I just feel like I need I the calories cuz I drop weight so fast...So I figured if I was doing a lot of cardio that it would make up for the cheating...I dont wanna lose any leg size though cuz they are actually growing a lil now that I am hitting hamstrings hard again....

Don't start doing a bunch of cardio yet. Maybe 30 minutes/4-5 days a week. In the rear double bi you should bring your elbows up a little to help spread out your back.

I may be completely wrong here, but I really see no need to be getting crazy with the cardio right now. With your job and the how hot its getting outside, I think thats just making your body burn faster and faster. Maybe 30 mins 3-4 times a week first thing in the am on an empty stomach.

lookin damn good hutch. i'll see you there

you look good ,i would be happy to to be in that condition 3-4 weeks out.

Thanks guys...I am already in the same condition I was in for my last contest so that is a big plus...It pays to stay lean in the offseason I guess...

yeah bro, you're a tad ahead so don't over-do anything

quads look great

on that back/bi pose, like wolf said bring up your elbows and spread you back more...looks like you might be squeezing and pulling back a bit...which is the right way to START that pose....squeeze back and then pull forward

BW

Last edited:
oh man

dont sweat it the way u look now up your prtien and add another 50 grams o f good carbs ,the way u look and are staying in such great shape i would not worry about the cardio it will nio doubt in my mind make u look stringy ,so up the protien 50 grams of carb mpore in your diet and u will be fine on show day.continue with your normal plan u r doing great.

dude, you look great. but in one of the pics, there is a broom, pick it up and clean up your place man! it is a wreck! lol

mrsoul said:
dude, you look great. but in one of the pics, there is a broom, pick it up and clean up your place man! it is a wreck! lol

Its those messy kids...Looks like I gonna have to break out the whoopin spoon!!!!

BigWilly said:
yeah bro, you're a tad ahead so don't over-do anything

quads look great

on that back/bi pose, like wolf said bring up your elbows and spread you back more...looks like you might be squeezing and pulling back a bit...which is the right way to START that pose....squeeze back and then pull forward

BW

Bigwilly - I will take some pics tonight and you guys can take a look at them and see if I have improved with the new advice..thanks again

still havent started the Cardio yet...I am still making some really good gains, I hate to say this but I think the cheating has really helped me to keep full and keep size, Rob even said the other day that he thinks I am putting on some muscle...So that is a good thing...I was holding a lot of water after this weekend but a couple day of diet and work and training and its all gone and I can see some good new cuts and striations coming in.....I still feel like though that the skin on my abs is thick....same with my back...I hope its mostly water....

HUTCH said:
Bigwilly - I will take some pics tonight and you guys can take a look at them and see if I have improved with the new advice..thanks again

still havent started the Cardio yet...I am still making some really good gains, I hate to say this but I think the cheating has really helped me to keep full and keep size, Rob even said the other day that he thinks I am putting on some muscle...So that is a good thing...I was holding a lot of water after this weekend but a couple day of diet and work and training and its all gone and I can see some good new cuts and striations coming in.....I still feel like though that the skin on my abs is thick....same with my back...I hope its mostly water....

Hutch you look great and you are correct the cheat meals are good for you at your BF% as you are real lean and can get "flat" super easy....The cheat meals help you replenish your glycogen stores and fill you back out.....I bet you look like a roadmap of viens after you eat one of those meals man..... Keep up the good work bro!!!

The water well you know where the water comes from as I was having a similar problem...when you remove those inputs you will shed that water for good for sure so no worries about that!!:)

I just got done with a back workout and I went and posed afterwards and I looked the best I have ever seen myself...I was very pleased...Wanted to take some pics as soon as I got home but my Wife took the camera with her, Dammit...Today I actually looked at myself and was thinking, "damn man you could actually win this thing(the middles, not the overall)...I think I am getting that precontest Euphoria, it feels great...By Monday I should be started with Wolpack and if he brings me in half as good as his other clients than I will be good to go...

Bulldog - ya I will start dropping some stuff out pretty soon, and I should drop some water in my low abs , back and glutes..you got those ephedrine gels yet...Those things are magic for me..:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131