29 KB · Views: 1,504
almost done

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,504
why think about jr nationals?

Gooey,
why think about jr. nationals in a few years? you are ready now my friend! If you need the guidance and assistance you need to get in touch with me as you have alot of pttential and will go far if you keep focussed! drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and we'll discuss it further and if you have any doubts feel free to ask on here or chad's board as to who I am and what i can do for you. best wishes wyldeone owner:elite athlete p.s. we will be at jr. naionals so if you are there look for us and say hi!

You look great man - keep it up whatever you're doing

Damn

As a guy who prides himself on his legs as well I must say they are impressive and could hurt you a little in judging because they are so over shadowing on your physique. Most everything looks great upstairs except maybe your bis, good size you just seem a little heavy in the tri (good thing) but the peak on the bis is a little low. You'll look pretty damn good in 8 wks thats for sure.

Hey Wylde I am not sure the guy needs much help from anyone he looks pretty damn good.

Nice quad sweeps!

Looks great to me...........thick and dense! Hell there are guys on this board who are have a far higher bodyfat % and are claiming to be less than 5%!!! Heck.......you must be at 1% ...hahaha <joking for all you guys who don't read closely>

I think you look really good........being super critical?? Well I'd say lower lats could be brought up...would help cause your legs are so very impressive. What do you think? I'll bet you are your own worse critic! You should kick ass.........keep dieting hard, Brother! :D

I am my worst critic

:) Yea my legs definitly over power everything. I have brought my back closer to proportion but still behind. My arms are the worst. During off season I trained legs every 3 weeks, still they grow, and calves dont touch then till contest prep to keep them full. I have brought my lats down considerably but have many miles to go. Less then 6 weeks and I again will be lifting and focusing on my upper body, arms and back, arms and back, gotta love it. Thanx for yur opinions fellas all are very helpful in me getting my ass in the gym and training harder and heavier.
thanx
G

Gooey: One thing you can do with your arm poses is to twist your wrist so your fist is over the bicep rather than slighltly in front of it. This will show a greater peak than the former pose. Adding reverse curls to your bicep routine can add additional bicep as well as forarm mass

For those of us who tire of tilting our monitors on end ...

Awesome shot gooey! You should wipe the stage with those guys!

Attachments

• mvc-042s1.jpg
    mvc-042s1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,479
gooey pretty soon at the rate he is going! :)

Attachments

• mvc-042s2.jpg
    mvc-042s2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,463
Gooey

I take back what I said your Arms may not be Ronnie Colemans by that I mean the spilt peak but damn they do look pretty good except from the rear.

Dude keep doing what your doing own your own cause your a monster and doing it right. You probably need to focus on a few shows to get the posing down and screw the Jr's as you would not have much competition, jump up a notch cause you will have a good shot.

I'll tell you who you should contact Dave Palumbo would love to work with a guy like you if you don't mind I'll forward a pic or two of you to him.

PS:
Anyone ever say you look and built like Quadzilla himself Paul Demayo.

Any competitor who shows up at an NPC National level show WITHOUT first doing any of the junior level national shows will NOT be well received by the judging panel regardless of how good he looks - that's the reality of the situation so whatever your contest plans you must include at least one junior level show first.

Why is that??

That is bullshit to me. Why do we have to go around doing every show just to please the judges? Why is there such politics? I am not targeting you NPC RI, but it irritates me to think that we have to "pay our dues". What is wrong with picking the best physique?? What is so hard about that? Is it a money thing to help support the NPC? Is it so people will show up and promoters will have more competitors so he can make more $?? This is why I cant get into this sport as far as coimpeting goes, and I feel sorry for these guys busting their ass to look their best and get overlooked just because they didnt do this or that show as they were told. It is all about the $$$$, sad to say. I am sorry, but being an NPC judge is just about who has more cash to buy their way into the position. There is no formal judges school, no degrees to present as evidence of knowledge, just who knows who better and whos' friends with whom.

whoa didnt mean to start a debate

:cool: hey all, yea I have had the paul demayo look alike thing said b4 but I am not in his class or anyone near that right now. I thankyou for your compliments but I know I need a whole lot more upper body tissue before I can compete with the big guys. I am still a newbie to this, and I am tryign to understand how my body works under these conditions. I dont believe I am ready for the nationals, I have seen the pics, I need to take baby steps. Muscle recruitment take time and lots of $. As for Palumbo, I have a friend who has worked with him and I respect him and read his articles very month in MD. Very respectable, genuine, intelligent man who I'd love to interact and pick his brain. I first want to see how I do at the collegiants, I may not even get into the top 5 who knows. I just wan tto get my feet wet and see how i do. If I do well then I know in a couple of years I oculd do the Jr's. These pics are 6 weeks out anything can happen and it all depends who I stand next to and hopefully dont fuk up my last week prep. ANyways once again thanx guys for your info. LOve the info, thankyou.
G :D

GOOEY.........I LIKE THE HUMILITY.

THAT IS A GOOD TRAIT. MAKES ME WANT TO CHEER YOU ON!

I agree

You are not ready for the nationals, and it is good that you are a realist. I think you can take top 5 in the collegiats, but it depends on who shows up at that show. That was one of my first shows, when I was 18. I came in 2nd in the light heavies to Ronnie Schwyer, but it was a great experience.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws