over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8.6 weeks out

YOU LOOK SO DAMN GOOD!

MAN, YOU'VE REALLY GOT IT! GOOD JOB AND PLEASE KEEP THAT HUMILITY! LOOKING LIKE I WANT TO LOOK....BIG AND HARD! :D

wow bro, looking good, i can't realy see any out right weaknesses, your calves are freakin phenominal, thick chest, big legs, you look to have the total package to me bro, Job well done!

speak 4 yourself b-boy

I saw yur pics man you are a large bieeatch. Thanx for the compls. I disagree I have many holes to fill in My arms lag my thickness and my overall size. My back which I have made some advances in the last coupe of years lags too. needs thickness and width overall I need upper body mass to equal my legs, I will admit I was blessed with a lower body, (I never do calfs off-season, just during show time to keep them full) Off season I also reduce quads every 3 weeks, there like spoiled children they want it all and dont go anywhere, my arms and back go flat and my legs stay full no matter how low my glucose and how much cadio I do. So I have to adjust my contest training prep to keep my upper body mass. I have a long way to go but thanx for the compls. Just cannot wait in about 5 weeks Im gonna strap on a feed bag and grow.
Gooey :)

one month 2 go cannot wait to eat again

:eek: Hey guys me again, very flat and depleted not much of a pump here. I guess a little tighter in the abs but not much else really noticable. Jts joep to tighten up as much as possible. im still holding a bunch of sucbue h20 hopefully can get rid of more in the last 4 weeks. Here u go hold on to your lunches.

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,484
:eek:

Attachments

• mvc-019s.jpg
    mvc-019s.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,246
:)

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,249
ok

since you mentioned it, i quess i can see a little room for improvement in your back thickness, but damn bro, your legs are just sick, and the calves???? O MY GOD!!! IFBB quality bro!

:D

Attachments

• mvc-026s.jpg
    mvc-026s.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,239

Attachments

• mvc-025s.jpg
    mvc-025s.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,436

Attachments

• mvc-028s.jpg
    mvc-028s.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,227
:confused:

Attachments

• mvc-030s.jpg
    mvc-030s.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,430
;)

Attachments

• mvc-032s.jpg
    mvc-032s.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,459
:p

Attachments

• mvc-039s.jpg
    mvc-039s.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,430

Attachments

• mvc-016s.jpg
    mvc-016s.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,203

Attachments

• mvc-006s.jpg
    mvc-006s.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,424
;)

Attachments

• mvc-034s.jpg
    mvc-034s.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,200
Quality criticism

1. Dont dwell on eating so much after the show. You still have a "belly" from your side shots that will be hard to get rid of. If you ever want to be a "pro", stay lean all year long.
2. Why is every picture from the ground level? It is hard to acess your physique from there.
3. Lower body dominates upper body.
4.You look to be about 232? Am I correct?
5. Long torso might prevent you from becoming a "pro", work on the abs to make it look "shorter".
6. Overall, I am impressed. Dont put your eggs all in one basket, very few turn "pro", fewer make a living off of it. Have fun, compete, dont mortgage your future health for a top 15 in the nationals. Do your best and have a well rounded life if you can.

should have seen the belly 20 weeks ago

:) thanx phil youve been very much information and a non-bullshit opinion. I am a fat kid normally, as for a pro I dont know if that is what I wanna do. I agree with your mulitdimensional approach at life. Wanna finish school have a famliy to come home to then concentrate all energy on BBing. Right now I am concentrating all efforts on this show cause thats all I know how to do, I train and diet to win, if I dont so be it, but I will not allow myself to get beat because I did not bust my ass doing the cardio and the diet, weight training. As stated before dont know if I want to be pro, I'd rather be happy, I know I have a long torso and a tiny upper body in comparison to my spoiled children down below that no matter how much cardio do or how many calories I cut never go flat and seem to stay spoiled. I dont know I wanna stay lean all year long, just depends on what I want to do. SOmeone has to stand up for the fatkidz. Thanx Phil. Im just gonna keep plugging and chugging b4 even thinking about an IFBB card, I just want to do well at the Collegiant nationals, and I'll go from there.
Gooey

Re: hey all

gooey said:
I training 4 the collegiants in pitt. down to 7 weeks this saturday. Sorry for the tidy whiteys, still too chubby to put on the trunks. I hate wearing those things until I absolutely have to. I usually where the boxer briefs, just happened to wear those 4 everyones viewing pleasure. I a still weigh in between 240 and 250 lbs, but I hate weighing myself. I like weighing close to 300lbs and having a hard time walking up the stairs. Its fun being a fat kid, no one gives us any credit. All kidding aside got seven weeks to tighten up and see what I can do, get my physique out there and see what people think. If I do well I might consider doing the Jr nationals in a couple of years but I want to put on some more tissue before that + god these shows are so expensive, its hard to do more then one every couple of years. cya
G

Hey Gooey - I'll see you in Pitts! You look great - can't wait to see you on stage (and in something other than those tighty-whities!) hehe

Diva

Kick some ass in Pitt....

Looking great, put up your 4 week out pics...your really starting to look like a BB again...LOL

chris

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner