over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out from Mr. Indianapolis..

BCC

Registered
...and I'm extremely thankful to Phil for helping me with this. This will only be my second show and I will be following it up with Mr. Indiana and possibly Terre Haute show if it's still on.

These pictures are somewhat vague, but give an idea. I'll get some up in trunks if my new ones ever arrive.

213-215 right now.

Attachments

• DSCN0327.JPG
    DSCN0327.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 7,263
After waking up...

Attachments

• DSCN0387.JPG
    DSCN0387.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 7,295
Side tri

Attachments

• DSCN0379.JPG
    DSCN0379.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 7,163
I'm un-pumped in all of these, so hopefully there should be some nice changes from that alone. In the mean time it's just time to get lean and hopefully end up with some teen titles.

Mr Indianapolis

lookin good. I will backstage expediting. Introduce yourself. I am planning on doing the Northern AZ then fly back and do the Mr Indiana. good luck

What brings you to Indiana from Arizona?

jesus christ i have a show in 2 weeks and i think u just hurt my feelings lol. jk haha but you look great. Your conditioning is way ahead of schedule be careful not to drop muscle. Side try, grab ur hand like a reverse grip pressdown and roll your shoulder back. Looks 10x better. Lets see some more mandatories. . .

One word ,,, SOLID

lookin really good, nice work! :eek:

TooPowerful4u said:
jesus christ i have a show in 2 weeks and i think u just hurt my feelings lol. jk haha but you look great. Your conditioning is way ahead of schedule be careful not to drop muscle. Side try, grab ur hand like a reverse grip pressdown and roll your shoulder back. Looks 10x better. Lets see some more mandatories. . .

LOL I don't think so bro, you looked awesome in your last pictures I saw.

I have Phil helping me out, so I'd say I'm in good hands. I'm still eating 5300 calories at the moment and dropping to 5100 starting monday.

I know what you mean about the side tri, I actually had a picture like that, but because of my conditioning at the moment it wasn't so flattering. But I will be sure to get up some mandatories, I took some at the gym in my old posing trunks, but the lighting ended up being wrong and I wasted my time. I will be giving it another shot perhaps this weekend or next.

Vander - Thanks, but I'm just trying to be like you

Rea - thanks, but I still don't look as good as you :(

|--[\\\]>--------- Man, and you'ra teen too! looking good BCC. Keep on track and follow phils' wisdom. You have plenty of years ahead bro, over time, you will get bigger and better...good luck.

Damn..you even resemble Phil a small bit in the second pic.
You look GREAT man. Only 19 on top of that!
Very impressive thats a SOLID 215.

i will be down there helping with show as well. mike just moved to AZ in february so thats why he is flying back for the indiana state show. i know how much he misses good 'ole indianalol

back home again

josh is right. I miss the drama, 0 deg in the winters, and the tornados. sorry my brain is a little fried too much sun and golf. :cool: lol my friend is promoting the show and I am going home to help him out. Also, I still have people working for me in Indy so I have to keep going back and check on them. Hey Josh, are you guest posing........ : :p

Looking great, esp. for 8 weeks out. And 19... :eek:

joshbarnett said:
i will be down there helping with show as well. mike just moved to AZ in february so thats why he is flying back for the indiana state show. i know how much he misses good 'ole indianalol

Josh, do you remember me from Gold's? It's been quite a while since I've seen you, I think the last time was when you were preparing for the Indianapolis.

Are you still working with Chris and Jason at PFP?

miketasher said:
josh is right. I miss the drama, 0 deg in the winters, and the tornados. sorry my brain is a little fried too much sun and golf. :cool: lol my friend is promoting the show and I am going home to help him out. Also, I still have people working for me in Indy so I have to keep going back and check on them. Hey Josh, are you guest posing........ : :p

LOL just can't stay away huh?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member