over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out

annie78

Registered
8 weeks out-they sound like a year out:(why is so hard the FIRST TIME?
But me and lucia keep trying to work out hard and eat clean
But I have a big problem-just pulled out front tooth.And put a bridge.they told me not to eat solid food for the next few days,only drink:(
Today was my first day-big problem with the carbs.I drunk shake but no idea about the carbs.
Any idea?
Thanks

Attachments

• DSC01916.JPG
    DSC01916.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 521
  • DSC01918.JPG
    DSC01918.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 470
  • DSC01920.JPG
    DSC01920.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 438
  • DSC01921.JPG
    DSC01921.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 432
I have no idea either ,................. I just find myself going back and looking at your pictures over and over again ! ;) wow !

You could run veggies through a food processor and eat it like baby food. That wont require any chewing. Could also do that with fruit, or you could make juice from the fruit. There are also supplements out there that are complex carbs in powder form where you just mix it in water.

Cream of rice would work great for your carbs. Add more water.

oh, and LOOKING mighty fine!

again pics do not do her justice. she looks much better in person.
i was thinking baby cereal. its made from rice and disolves in water. but not sure how she will digest it. we will give it a try, its a good way to add carbs if you dont want to eat them. just throw them in a drink. ok lilchamp, 8 weeks. no time to play but you are right on track. no problem....plenty of time.but you gotta be careful for the next few days. make sure you heal up.(i know im a pain in da ass!!!)we gotta take some good pics. i havent seen one pic of you which you really look like you!!! in person you are so much more symetrical and lean. i think the lighting is a factor in the pics you take. and boys be nice....to get to her you gotta go through me first!!!!!!:D
lucian

"all i want for Xmass are my two front teeth...." :D

First off you look really good. And have great leg devolpment.

Reguarding the carbs. How solid is solid? You could try things like blended oats, those are solid but very mushy (they have the consistancy of uncooked cake batter,mabye a little rougher) You could try a supplement like carbogain which is maltodextrin I beleive. Mix that up in a shake or some water. If you don't want to buy a new supplement I'd just use all shakes protein,oats and water and use alot of a water and blend very throughly. Probably won't taste very good but will get the job done.

A guy I knew did an all liquid diet most of the time and his physque was nothing short of amazing. You could try a supplement called "Real Gains" By universal nutrition very solid MRP.

First off you look really good. And have great leg devolpment.

Reguarding the carbs. How solid is solid? You could try things like blended oats, those are solid but very mushy (they have the consistancy of uncooked cake batter,mabye a little rougher) You could try a supplement like carbogain which is maltodextrin I beleive. Mix that up in a shake or some water. If you don't want to buy a new supplement I'd just use all shakes protein,oats and water and use alot of a water and blend very throughly. Probably won't taste very good but will get the job done.

A guy I knew did an all liquid diet most of the time and his physque was nothing short of amazing. You could try a supplement called "Real Gains" By universal nutrition very solid MRP.

Thanks..thanks..thanks
I can not eat anything-only drink.My stomach is mess up...want real food-at least oat meal..Only drink-is killing me.
I will talk to lucian about this supplement and probably I will try it.
I bought today "baby rice oat"and I put it in my drink but..my stomach is..zzzzzzzzzz..not ok:(
Thanks for your advice:)

again pics do not do her justice. she looks much better in person.
i was thinking baby cereal. its made from rice and disolves in water. but not sure how she will digest it. we will give it a try, its a good way to add carbs if you dont want to eat them. just throw them in a drink. ok lilchamp, 8 weeks. no time to play but you are right on track. no problem....plenty of time.but you gotta be careful for the next few days. make sure you heal up.(i know im a pain in da ass!!!)we gotta take some good pics. i havent seen one pic of you which you really look like you!!! in person you are so much more symetrical and lean. i think the lighting is a factor in the pics you take. and boys be nice....to get to her you gotta go through me first!!!!!!:D
lucian

Thank you for today:)
Always have fun when we work out.
But my last 5 training were not easy-My stomach..
But I will be ok.Try again the protein-puding which you bought for me.
leka nosht:)

we added the baby cereal today abd it worked great.
i got this idea from craig titus(i know i know but its still a good idea.)
its easy to adjust and theres no blender required, just shake and go.
she was loking leaner today in the gym, the forced low low carbs did make a difference. as for now its just getting leaner week by week and not doing anything too drastic, plenty of time to take of those last pounds. but we are gonna do it right.......no crazy 3 hr cardio on zero crb stuff.
great workout today champ, you pushed hard, im proud of you....keep it up.
lucian
;)

we added the baby cereal today abd it worked great.
i got this idea from craig titus(i know i know but its still a good idea.)
its easy to adjust and theres no blender required, just shake and go.
she was loking leaner today in the gym, the forced low low carbs did make a difference. as for now its just getting leaner week by week and not doing anything too drastic, plenty of time to take of those last pounds. but we are gonna do it right.......no crazy 3 hr cardio on zero crb stuff.
great workout today champ, you pushed hard, im proud of you....keep it up.
lucian
;)

What I am gonna do without you..???????????
Thanks...but you pushed me..and I hated you of course:)
Just my stomach was....:(
Tomorrow cardio at 4 am:(

sorry bout your stomach. i know you are hungry but you are tuff!!!! i was very impressed with the intensity of the hammer incline drop set, and the ez bbcurls. DAMN!!!! your one tuff cookie!!(means you push hard!) keep at it....you will be your best....i know it. and keep drinkin your water....i know you......:p
lucian

Put a handful of oats into the blender with your protein drink and blend well. Drink it down. Annie you are looking good at this point. keep up the hard work!!

8 weeks out-they sound like a year out:(why is so hard the FIRST TIME?
But me and lucia keep trying to work out hard and eat clean
But I have a big problem-just pulled out front tooth.And put a bridge.they told me not to eat solid food for the next few days,only drink:(
Today was my first day-big problem with the carbs.I drunk shake but no idea about the carbs.
Any idea?
Thanks

I love your shape, very beautiful.

Drinkable carbs would be Dex (pixie sticks), baby cereal like you're using, and blended fruits/berries you can add veggies too. I think oats stay too thick even when ground so she would be hurting herself from the sucking through the straw...are you drinking right from the cup?

Where are you from?

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear