over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8-Weeks to 1st Show

amb7470

Registered
Hey everyone. About a month ago, I posted my first pix and got you all gave me such wonderful encouragement and feedback I decided to go ahed and do a competition. So, I got my suit and now I'm just over 8 weeks out. I'm still working hard on my glutes and would appreciate any advice on weaknesses, posing, etc. I'll be competing in the Masters +45 division. Thanks in advance for all your helpful advice.

Attachments

• front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 503
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 313
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 317
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 308
Don't have much advice but keep doing what you're doing! Just went to a show about 6 mos ago and you would def be up at the top of the class- at any age!

Great work! Good luck & have fun!

amb

good job! You look like you have worked hard and the posing looks good too...love the suit...I would work on glutes and hams, since that was an area I really worked and it did pay off, my legs and ass have never looked better than right now.Good luck!

good job! You look like you have worked hard and the posing looks good too...love the suit...I would work on glutes and hams, since that was an area I really worked and it did pay off, my legs and ass have never looked better than right now.Good luck!

Thanks Marilyn! Yeah, the glutes are really my trouble spot. My ass aspires to look like yours!! I have to say, though, that it's come a long way from a year ago. If it wasn't so disturbing, I'd post a "before" picutre from last January ... shuddder...

If you have any suggestions for exercises that you think might help, I'd love to hear them.

Don't have much advice but keep doing what you're doing! Just went to a show about 6 mos ago and you would def be up at the top of the class- at any age!

Great work! Good luck & have fun!

Thanks so much. I'm really enjoying all the hard work and seeing the results. I don't pretend to think I'm going to compete against the younger girls, I just want to try it and see how I compare to others my age.

It is pleasure to know Amb and her husband. I see her at gym (she goes at the same Time) and I can tell you, she works out hard. I see a noticible improvement in your shoulders, my only advise to you, (and you hear me say this often) is get real lean.

It is pleasure to know Amb and her husband. I see her at gym (she goes at the same Time) and I can tell you, she works out hard. I see a noticible improvement in your shoulders, my only advise to you, (and you hear me say this often) is get real lean.

Aww, thanks Pesty! And yes, I know, I know I need to get lean! ;) I'm losing about .5 - 1 lb a week right now. I'm down 5 pounds since I posted the first pix and about 3 pounds since my last bodyfat test. If all goes well (crossing my fingers) by show time, I'm hoping to be somewhere around 11-12%.

I think you're looking really great! One suggestion, in the back shot, pull your left shoulder back just a little so that you have more symmetry :)

can't wait to see the next set of pics!

amb

Thanks Marilyn! Yeah, the glutes are really my trouble spot. My ass aspires to look like yours!! I have to say, though, that it's come a long way from a year ago. If it wasn't so disturbing, I'd post a "before" picutre from last January ... shuddder...

If you have any suggestions for exercises that you think might help, I'd love to hear them.

lol on the ass comment:)......I love doing squats and hams excersises......I did start light with squats, then did get stronger so I do heavier weights now...I'm motivated by all of you, and the look of my glutes now from where I started, they were not as tight and round as they are now....I'm keeping them:D

I think you're looking really great! One suggestion, in the back shot, pull your left shoulder back just a little so that you have more symmetry :)

can't wait to see the next set of pics!

Thank you, thank you! I've got a little bit of a shoulder issue (one's lower than the other). Those are exactly the suggestions I need. I'll practice that. One thing I found is that posing is a helluva lot harder than it looks!! :(Thanks again!

Yay, you decided to go for it! ::ction-sm
One suggestion: It looks like you might have a long torso and with your suit bottom sitting where it is only emphasizes it. Pull your bottoms up so that the sides are sitting at your natural waist if possible. This will make you legs look longer and your waist look smaller. :)

Yay, you decided to go for it! ::ction-sm
One suggestion: It looks like you might have a long torso and with your suit bottom sitting where it is only emphasizes it. Pull your bottoms up so that the sides are sitting at your natural waist if possible. This will make you legs look longer and your waist look smaller. :)

Thanks Lynx, I really appreciate the adivce on the suit. I don't have that naturally tiny waist like Marilyn so anything I can do to make it appear smaller is great! I didn't have the suit custom made and I have to tell you, I had a momentary panic attack when I pulled it out of the box and saw how little it was.:eek: I thought, "can I really walk across a stage in this?" If things go well and I don't panic and back out at the last minute, I'll invest in a real custom suit for the next time.;) Thanks again for your advice and encouragement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131