over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 weeks working with Alex Azarian

Gotta say bro, quite impressive. Hats off to you, your hard work, and of course to Alex. It must feel very rewarding helping someone make that kinda change. Really amazing.

I was curious and def nit trying to take anything away from you or the advice Alex gave but are you running any gear during this transformation?

Absolutely awsome transformation. Great job. Alex has put up some of the most impressive transformations i have ever seen. He is constantly putting out quality physiques.

hey Michael.. you have always been one of the nicest and most respected members on this forum man..

It means a lot to me.. im lucky because i get guys like Shaun.. and have been lucky to work with guys that are so ready to make a big change..

i really love this stuff.. Im in the process of some awesome work right now with some really great members...... so i plan to share more...

Shaun just happened to really kick some ass here with me.... and i plan to be working with him a long time, so actually things are just getting started...

Gotta say bro, quite impressive. Hats off to you, your hard work, and of course to Alex. It must feel very rewarding helping someone make that kinda change. Really amazing.

I was curious and def nit trying to take anything away from you or the advice Alex gave but are you running any gear during this transformation?

Thanks Massive! Don't look to gear for the answer bro. Diet and training need to be in line first. If those 2 things aren't in line trust me you won't get the results.

hey Michael.. you have always been one of the nicest and most respected members on this forum man..

It means a lot to me.. im lucky because i get guys like Shaun.. and have been lucky to work with guys that are so ready to make a big change..

i really love this stuff.. Im in the process of some awesome work right now with some really great members...... so i plan to share more...

Shaun just happened to really kick some ass here with me.... and i plan to be working with him a long time, so actually things are just getting started...
Like Alex said we're just getting started:D More changes to come! Just have to get over this set back.

legs are looking good
Thanks purelifting, I still need more work on them but their coming.

wow bro, you look great. the change is amazing and you must feel great. keep pumpin!

Thanks Massive! Don't look to gear for the answer bro. Diet and training need to be in line first. If those 2 things aren't in line trust me you won't get the results.

QUOTE]

Of course bro, this is given... I was just curious since most arent able to make such dramatic changes in such a short period of time. I guess hard work paired with good advice, discipline, & perhaps a little bit of genetics pave the way to success. Well done again my friend.

The collaboration of Alex the Guru combined with the dedication and hard work expended by Shaun produced results like this!! Props to you both, amazing progress in 9 wks!

QUOTE]

Of course bro, this is given... I was just curious since most arent able to make such dramatic changes in such a short period of time. I guess hard work paired with good advice, discipline, & perhaps a little bit of genetics pave the way to success. Well done again my friend.
Trust me bro I busted my ass during the 9 weeks. Alex's program and discipline are the answer. I followed it exactly. My diet was terrible, just look at my before pics. I truly believe if you take any one with my old eating habits and have them hire Alex and they put everything they have into they will see results like mine. Like Alex said we took an approach as if I was doing a show. That's a major change in itself. Then put that on top of that the cardio and training changes he made to my old program and bamm Big results. Thanks again bro:)

GerryT;922 172 said:
The collaboration of Alex the Guru combined with the dedication and hard work expended by Shaun produced results like this!! Props to you both, amazing progress in 9 wks!

Thanks GerryT!! :D

Last edited:
I appreciate all the responses.. Shaun really might have set a record for fat loss in this amount of time.. simply amazing... and dont feel bad shaun.. many of us have looked in the mirror and looked like your before..

I don't know Alex, maybe a new record:D Its funny for a long time I thought, nah I wasn't that out of shape and then I toke a starting pic. I looked at it and said holly shit I'm a house(not in a good a way LOL). So it really helped motivate me to keep looking at that pic. Stills blows me away looking at them on here. An up date on my back. Had a cortisone shot on Mon and it seems to be working pretty good so far. Doc wants me down for the next 2 weeks to give the cortisone a chance to really do its thing. After that I go back to him to make a plan.

Last edited:
Wow, what a great story (except for the disc of course)! Going from having a stomach to a defined 6-pack in just 9 weeks is just awesome. Well done sir! Best of luck recovering and I'm sure you'll be jumping out of the gate next round with Alex. Cheers!

hey shaun... glad to hear your getting some positive treatments ...

and yes. i think it is a record to be honest.. Especially since you were not committing to jumping on stage immediately.. to lose that much weight shows your true discipline...

IM the same way bro.. when i set my mind i can put myself through the ringer and suffer if needed.. im not going to hijack your thread bro.. but wanted to show how i I lost about 45 lbs it took 16 weeks

Attachments

• alexbeforemidwayafter2.jpg
    alexbeforemidwayafter2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Wow, what a great story (except for the disc of course)! Going from having a stomach to a defined 6-pack in just 9 weeks is just awesome. Well done sir! Best of luck recovering and I'm sure you'll be jumping out of the gate next round with Alex. Cheers!
Thanks J_Diggs! Yeah it haven't seen my abs for a long time:D LOL.

Wow! Great progress, especially in such a short amount of time! :headbang:
Thanks mo chuisle!:D Our plan was going to be a longer. So I think I could have done more. Hope to be back up and running soon.

hey shaun... glad to hear your getting some positive treatments ...

and yes. i think it is a record to be honest.. Especially since you were not committing to jumping on stage immediately.. to lose that much weight shows your true discipline...

IM the same way bro.. when i set my mind i can put myself through the ringer and suffer if needed.. im not going to hijack your thread bro.. but wanted to show how i I lost about 45 lbs it took 16 weeks
Thanks Alex! Hijack away. LOL. Absolutely awesome progression bro!! We'll get there once I'm up and running again. For those of you thinking if you should hire Alex for training, just take a look the proof is in the pics. Alex is the man!!:headbang:

Last edited:
shaun.. im stoked were getting back in action...

I think our plan is just right! :)

p.s the Fit Expo was really crowded and not that big...

shaun.. im stoked were getting back in action...

I think our plan is just right! :)

p.s the Fit Expo was really crowded and not that big...

Hey Alex, the light workouts and the treadmill have felt great. I think I'm right on track:) I think we'll be back to full speed in no time. I'll post an update on Tues after I see the Doc. Feeling really good right now and very positive about things.

Saw some pics that your wife took from the expo, looks like you had fun.

Hey Alex, the light workouts and the treadmill have felt great. I think I'm right on track:) I think we'll be back to full speed in no time. I'll post an update on Tues after I see the Doc. Feeling really good right now and very positive about things.

Saw some pics that your wife took from the expo, looks like you had fun.

hey thanks Shaun.. it was kinda cool over there... Jay Cutler had a huge line of people waiting to see him.. the place was a mob scene....loll....

Hey sounds really good, glad your getting back to full steam ahead!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear