over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Beginner in need of help

Averzion_Metal

Newbies
Ok I am 24 I have lifted on and off since highschool. I am 6' 1'' tall and am around 315 right now. I ballooned up to about 445lbs and have cut down to 315 in the last 6 months. I am looking to build some muscle and gain a lot of strength as I am training for MMA now. I have no experience with steriods. I would like to do a couple cycles to gain Some muscle size and strength but ultamately I would like to get down to around 260lbs. Can somebody help me with what type of injectable I would need how many cycles I should do pretty much everything I would need to know and need. I do have a connection and can pretty much get everything that is available right now. Or at the very least point me in the right direction of where I should research stuff at. My e-mail is [email protected] or you can reply to this thread. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

,Chris

Ok I am 24 I have lifted on and off since highschool. I am 6' 1'' tall and am around 315 right now. I ballooned up to about 445lbs and have cut down to 315 in the last 6 months. I am looking to build some muscle and gain a lot of strength as I am training for MMA now. I have no experience with steriods. I would like to do a couple cycles to gain Some muscle size and strength but ultamately I would like to get down to around 260lbs. Can somebody help me with what type of injectable I would need how many cycles I should do pretty much everything I would need to know and need. I do have a connection and can pretty much get everything that is available right now. Or at the very least point me in the right direction of where I should research stuff at. My e-mail is [email protected] or you can reply to this thread. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

,Chris

Chris this question is frowned upon.....but.....to point you in the right direction..........you're already here:)

You should focus on getting lean first a trainer like phil or alex would do you alot more good than steroids right now get the fat off first then build just my .02¢

You should focus on getting lean first a trainer like phil or alex would do you alot more good than steroids right now get the fat off first then build just my .02¢

Yes, you need to get down to a healthy weight at least before you start playing with steroids. Taking steroids now would just increase your chances of serious health problems. Exercise hard and put the work in to get down to a healthy 16% bodyfat or so and then maybe consider just going on some testosterone. Im willing to bet since you carried so much BF that you may be suffering from low testosterone right now. I know a guy that weighed about 550 lbs or so and he was really low test, and so his doc prescribed him HRT. If you have some symptoms of low test, you might want to see an endocrinologist to help you out.

Thanks for the info. I have been working really hard I eat high protein and whole grains and vegetebals and I try to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I have lost 135lbs in that six month period and I just felt like I was hitting a wall. So I guess I got in my head that if I put on more muscle mass I would burn body fat quicker. I dunno if I have low testosterone but that is something I will look into. I can tell you that I can currently bench 315- squat 465- and dead lift 575. So I think I must have some muscle mass already. I try to train 5 or 6 days a week. I do Muay thai and jui jitsu for my cardio and I try to lift 2 or 3 times a week although sometimes if I do skip its the lifting rather than the cardio being as im trying to lose body fat. So on that note any advice on anything I can do to burn the body fat quicker. Any sort of supplements or fat burners that work best?

Thanks for the info. I have been working really hard I eat high protein and whole grains and vegetebals and I try to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I have lost 135lbs in that six month period and I just felt like I was hitting a wall. So I guess I got in my head that if I put on more muscle mass I would burn body fat quicker. I dunno if I have low testosterone but that is something I will look into. I can tell you that I can currently bench 315- squat 465- and dead lift 575. So I think I must have some muscle mass already. I try to train 5 or 6 days a week. I do Muay thai and jui jitsu for my cardio and I try to lift 2 or 3 times a week although sometimes if I do skip its the lifting rather than the cardio being as im trying to lose body fat. So on that note any advice on anything I can do to burn the body fat quicker. Any sort of supplements or fat burners that work best?

Losing 135 lbs is no small feat! Congrats, really. Youre on the right path for sure. I would not recommend any fat burners, as I think those are hard on the heart, and since youre still carrying a lot of excess weight I would not do it.

Also what might symptoms of low testosterone be?

Im not doc, but I know what it feels like because I have gone through it. I wrecked mine after using AAS for about 10 yrs. You will have a low libidio, trouble getting and maintaining erections, tired very easily and always seem like you cannot get enough sleep, higher bodyfat and putting on fat in areas that girls would- IE lower body, chest. My gyno actually got better when I started HRT.

Don't set your self up for future failure

You've found determination to get yourself in better health, Please don't set yourself further health issues.
As others have stated get your BF% lower first, things you may consider now may have serious consequences later in life, you have made leaps and bounds on your progress.

Things that are suggested sometimes become very individualized per person, so in other words what works for me may not work for others, although this doesn't mean that with a little manipulation of your training or diet these goals can't be met.

Trying to find the right diet can become challenging, some utilize carbs more efficiently than fats and vise a versa , So you will have to figure this out, there is a wealth of information online thats helpful with this.
The same stands true for training, This is due to muscle fiber twitch that you may have.
All in all the end results are determined by you, and your effort to educate yourself.

Try to stay away from fat burners, at least for now, No sense on stressing Your vital organs along with the possibility of causing thyroid /adrenal issues if not already.

I would recommend having some blood work done by your doctor, explain to him/her what your intentions and goals are on a healthier lifestyle and ask to monitor you by occasional blood work and routine check ups.

Within these blood draws if you can ask for Vitamin and Mineral, complete metabolic panel, thyroid function, and hormonal most doctors won't check your female panels, ;ie prolactin, estrodiol/estrogen ect levels. , but with your current weight. I would highly recommend these are addressed.

Do This natural at first,continue asking questions.
The answers are in front of you.

Good luck on your endeavours

thanks stewie and yes I do see a doctor already and I get bloodwork done regularly. I know I don't have diabetes, and thyroid issues, and my metabolism is fine. But you are correct that I have not had any hormonal stuff checked and if feeling like I can never get enough sleep and gaining the weight in my chest and thighs and girly areas is signs of it I think I probably do really need to get checked up on that. Thanks for the info guys. I really wished I would never have let it get this far but its here now and all I can do is work to fix it. I looked at a picture with my daugther one day about six months ago and said holy shit what am I doing? Im not gonna even make it to walk my girls down the isle on there wedding days so any and all help is much appreciated.

First, congratulations on the progress you have made so far. Second, you have been given good advice here and you will be well off following it. You didn't get to 445 overnight and you are not going to get down to 250 or 225 or where ever you want to be overnight either. The fact that you lost the 135 lbs in the time frame you did is amazing, however the truth is the journey from here on will not be that quick. Just think of it as a life style change and take it step by step. Look at it this way, in a year you are going to be 25, so just by dropping 2 lbs a a week, you can be a healthy 25 year old ripped and muscular 215 lb version of yourself.

As far as a cycle goes - my advice is don't even consider it until you are lean. Starting steroids when you are overweight is never a great idea.

Good Luck!

keep at it man this is no small feat that you are trying to accomplish. keep working hard and start reading everything you can get your hands on.

thanks stewie and yes I do see a doctor already and I get bloodwork done regularly. I know I don't have diabetes, and thyroid issues, and my metabolism is fine. But you are correct that I have not had any hormonal stuff checked and if feeling like I can never get enough sleep and gaining the weight in my chest and thighs and girly areas is signs of it I think I probably do really need to get checked up on that. Thanks for the info guys. I really wished I would never have let it get this far but its here now and all I can do is work to fix it. I looked at a picture with my daugther one day about six months ago and said holy shit what am I doing? Im not gonna even make it to walk my girls down the isle on there wedding days so any and all help is much appreciated.

Yeah, get your test levels checked by an endo. If the levels are low you can get help. That guy that I know who was 500 plus pounds is now on HRT and is losing some weight and feeling better.

for sure losing that much weight should b commended but i think u need to get some more strength it doesent match your weight. those numbers r good but im hittin those numbers at my weight scratch the deadlift. id like to know what your bf is right now. your obviously doing something right to lose that much weight. i would stay on track with what your doing now and not get in a rush to get on gear. gear is not the solution diet and cardio is whats going to lose the weight. i would wait awhile IMO. u got any pics. if u have low test by all means i would be on hrt

Little advice fix root problems before considering TRT, your 24 Not 44.

I agree with advice given so far. Lose some weight first.

In answer to your question, the general consensus is that first cycles should be test only so you can learn how you react, how gyno prone you are, etc. You can read the stickies on the details, ancillaries, PCT, etc. Basically we are talking about 500mg of test-e or test-cyp ew for a few months.

After you have that cycle under your belt and have recovered, you can look at cycles designed to lean you out more: e.g. test + tren. There's plenty of info out there.

Good luck

Thanks once again guys. I will try to get some pics up soon. I am not sure what my BF percentage is. I am sure it is pretty high. in all honesty I probably could cut down to around 205 with the muscle I have now. But I actually want to compete around 250. So I guess I was hopefull that at some point I could start putting on some muscle mass while still burning fat. Another concern is I am worried that if I don't work on it now i am going to lose strength that I already have. Even though I have not been able to compete in MMA yet(do to weight classes) I still like to compete in Muay Thai matches and Jui jitsu tournaments so strength is a big deal for me. I like to keep up on these because I am gaining more and more experience as I do them. My strength level now is already on the low end. especially for the jui jitsu tournaments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131