over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Little Help with Valentine's Day Ideas

w8tlifterty

Registered
I need some help doing something really special for my girl. She has been in my life for a cpl years but we just recently started dating. Long story short, she is my everything...absolutely crazy about her. I want to do something that she will always remember....I am usually very creative but just cant come up with anything original or something I haven't done b4. Any advice, stories or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys

I need some help doing something really special for my girl. She has been in my life for a cpl years but we just recently started dating. Long story short, she is my everything...absolutely crazy about her. I want to do something that she will always remember....I am usually very creative but just cant come up with anything original or something I haven't done b4. Any advice, stories or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys

BUMP for you! I could use ideas too.

well I will bump this but in order to help you brother we will need to know what you may have done for her or someone else before. Number one thing is do not pick something you did for an ex that she knows about. This should be a great thread since Im looking to book my 5th year of marriage.

Last edited:
I think simple things work the best.I nice meal out (at somewhere new or different) or at home, even a pizza in a nice out doors spot like a park can work out nicely.Then finish off at home with a bottle of champagne (i like an asti as it is sweet )and a box of chocolates (truffles are good)your already at home and close to the bedroom so....Also I think one of the keys is that you organise everything and may even keep it secret so she can just relax and enjoy.

Last edited:
My boss has a good idea he gave his wife (ex-wife). Come out the room with a red bow tied on your dong and tell her :
"Happy Valentine's Day, if you don't like it then you can shove it up your ass!

Just kidding. But I would like to hear some people's ideas too. I have been married over 10 yrs.

Thinking of Rascal Flatts tickets for my wife, but she told me to not spend the money.

My boss has a good idea he gave his wife (ex-wife). Come out the room with a red bow tied on your dong and tell her :
"Happy Valentine's Day, if you don't like it then you can shove it up your ass!

Just kidding. But I would like to hear some people's ideas too. I have been married over 10 yrs.

Thinking of Rascal Flatts tickets for my wife, but she told me to not spend the money.

Don't know how much rascall flatts tickets are in your area but check this out...
http://promo.livenation.com/megaticket/

if money wasn't so tight this year i'd get this for me and my girl...summer of concerts for pretty cheap including rascall flatts (lawn section is only $125 in some venues)

Here are just a few:
1. Flowers delivered with:
-a card invitation to homemade dinner.
-or-directions to a hotel where you will NOT be waiting naked for her, but when she walks in she will find a new outfit (shoes included gentlemen!!!) and a note that leads her to the lobby where you'll be patiently waiting for her to go to a nice show, dinner or a favorite spot of yours. (this doesn't have to be expensive outfit-wise. you know your girl better than we do, it can be a cute velour outfit for a nice walk or a nice evening gown with manolos, whatever you decide, i guarantee it will be the thought that counts this time...)
-or-a handmade coupon book with small sheets of paper good for date night, get-out-of-an-argument, sex-in-any-position-you-want, 1-hour of hairbrushing (my personal favorite), 1-hour massage, etc...get creative

2. For those going out to eat...Call the restaurant ahead and get them to preprint menus that say, "I love you (name here), Happy Valentine's Day." Pay them if you have to. OR, ask if you can pre insert menu covers that you have printed yourself. Had it done for me once, made the night extra special. Have flowers waiting on the table. Flowers are key, gentlemen. (for me at least, trying to give you perspective here.)

3. When you pick her up, have a premade CD/tape of all of "your" songs playing in the car. Have a single flower waiting for her on her seat to welcome her while you're opening her door as she's holding the flowers you've already given her. Notice I'm not saying roses. They don't have to be roses guys. Ok, moving on...

4. Give her a purse filled with nice things like perfume, giftcards, accessories. The economical version of this is an inexpensive but still classy and fashionable Express clutch purse (as a woman you know what a clutch is) and fill IT with small sentimental things like a keychain that will let her think of you every time she leaves/comes home, drives, etc...you could also fill the purse with that coupon book that was mentioned earlier. Even if it's just one coupon for a really special night out (in ADDITION to the special night you'll give her for V-day). That and a victoria's secret lip shine and you're golden. Moving on...

5. Maker her CD collection of all the songs that remind you of her (sappy yes, MAJOR brownie points, double yes)

6. If she has a job with a desk this is a GREAT one...Find a very pretty container, preferably glass. Something with a lid that can be opened and closed. Fill it with fortune cookie sized slips of paper with a combination of sweet nothings and special quotes hand written or typed onto them. This is a very sweet idea I've given to many a friend and it has been a huge hit. Why you ask? Because it takes time and it shows you really care about her to put the effort in...next...

7. Day at the spa. Done and done. moving on...

8. One of those cruises on the water with dinner...if you're in a place that is land locked, some place with a beautiful view. And be sure to tell her that SHE makes the view.

9. Scrapbook of your relationship. Awh. Tear. Guaranteed tears.

10. Snag the valet key to her car and decorate the crap out of it while she's at work or sleeping at home. Get a whole bunch of those car-writing markers and profess your love to her via ink a-la car. Then, place that CD/tape mentioned earlier in HER music player. Fill the car with your flower of choice and place little cards in secret places for her to find. This worked wonders for my best friend and his girl. I think she peed a little walked out to her car that day.

11. Leave cards in places that she will find throughout the day. A girlfriend at work can help you place them there. HEr parents can help you place them elsewhere. You know the rest.

12. Propose.....WHEW, that's the BIG ONE.

13. Do you know how she gets to work? If you do, get some sign-board, spray paint (as neatly as possible) Happy Valentine's Day (name here)!! and post it where she will see it on her daily route. Place this sign or these signs in places a real estate agent would place their signs. or someone inviting the neighborhood to a garage sale, same effect. Very cute. Be sure to go back and take them down later.

OK - that's enough for now, let me know what you think. If these ideas stink I can think about it and post more later. I'm sure the lovely ladies and experienced gentlemen of PM will chime in with some good stuff. My favs are the hair brushing, outfit-just-for-me and the garage sale signs. Good luck and Godspeed!

CHEERS!!!
LKG

There are some great ideas in there LKG! You're good! I think the ones that show the most creative PERSONAL effort are the best to give and the most appreciated.

eh Ive been thinking about this too. I refuse to be the red roses/chocolates guy for valentines day..heres some of my ideas.

-leave little notes or letters with a pink rose or her favorite flower. Say something meaningfull but brief, then leave directions for the next letter and flower. For instance leave one taped to her door or on her floormat when she leaves to go to work or whatever in the morning. Maybe leave another on her windshield or hidden behind her tire or something (tell her where it is on the note). Then arrange for a present/ boquet of some kind with another note to be delivered to her work. It seems like thats always been a hit, because she can show off her gift to jealous coworkers and they can tell her how sweet you must be haha :D. What that note says can be anything..but Im planning on telling her to look on her balcony when she gets home (lives on the first floor lol) for her next gift. Then when she gets home and looks for her next present I'll be sitting on her balcony with a bottle of her favorite wine before taking her out to a nice little restraunt. Not too fancy but a nice little quiet place with good food. Still debating the waiting on the balcony thing..cant decide if that would be creepy or cute haha. But thats the basic plan so far. And another idea...ask her friends for help with this. They know weird things like her favorite flowers,places to eat, clothing, sizes, and can help to arrange things like leaving something at her work etc. Just be damn sure they wont rat you out lol. What fun is it if she isnt surprised? ;)

oh yeah..and a nice backrub after a long day at work is always a winner too. Simple cheap and effective. Like vodka..if all else fails lol

Have her take some really hot naked pictures of herself..I'll review them to make sure they are ok, then you can have them back and post them on the board for everyone to ogle her. All women love that...LOL.
FLOWERS and DINNER bro! Can't lose...

Very simple my friend,

All women love to be pampered, Treat her to a nice facial, manicure and pedicure with a body massage at a hair salon near you. Book a Limo to come get her from the house, take her there, and bring her back when it's all done. Make her feel like the queen she is for the day!

Believe you me, you will score MAJOR BROWNIE points my friend!

(After 17years married I finally figured it out, bahahahaha)

Thanks so much so far guys and gals :)...some really great ideas! keep em comming

Well, Im thinking of updating our wedding rings. My wedding ring has to much wear and tear on it from the gym and I want to get a nicer his/her pair.
Also the other day the wife hinted that she might be interested in breast enlarging and I told her "well Im not natural so you might as well not be either", lol! So Im thinking of getting her implants for valentines, romantic or what?

LKG had some great ideas, I think I will use some.

I don't think BoomShakers advice of giving my girlfriend a "Facial" is going to be her idea of a happy Valentines Day.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear