over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a little warped humor....

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
with all the bad news lately, i have to post this cause it caused me to laugh my well rounded glutes off this afternoon.. i had put in a electric fence a few months ago so the dogs could be with us in the front yard from time to time..

so this afternoon i was out with the wife and kids and my wife and i were having a conversation about our pitt sally.. she is very clownish and was just running about blowing off steam.. my daughters were there watching her and laughing.. it was a hallmark moment.. all was good and pure in their little world.. the sun was shining and the weather was great.. nothing but laughing and sun..

then out of no where a mother robin started dive bombing my dog sally.. there was no reason for it that i could see .. i checked around for a baby robin or anything that would cause this mother robin distress.. but nothing.. the kids were actually loving this turn of events and laughed as the robin would swoop down and almost graze poor sally.. now sally is really not paying too much attention to this bird and just seems to be in a trance looking down at the ground and not moving..

my wife and kids are laughing and making comments about sally and my youngest daughter gracie says "look at her.. she looks like she is falling a sleep".. just then we hear a loud snap.. the kind only a dog owner could know.. the sound of jaws clamping shut at warped speed.. at that very moment i see my daughters face in complete and utter horror.. speechless.. i swing around quickly in time to see sally, still in her same exact position, drop the lifeless robin gently on to the ground.. feathers still floating in the wind.. she looks at the bird and spits out the last remnants of a feather still stuck in her jawls and slowly turn and look at us with still a sleepy look in her eyes..

then the screaming begins.. my daughters in unison start screaming their pretty little heads off and my wife (known as saint ann) with a shocked look on her face yells "oh crap".. my daughters are instantaneously inconsolable and crying.. i look back at sally and she slowly turns and walks about three feet and lays down in the grass.. as i see this complete lack of concern on sally's face i lose it.. i start laughing hysterically and cant stop.. my wife is hugging our daughter gracie and trying not to laugh.. samantha is just standing there looking at the bird and with lip quivering says " that was just not supposed to happen"... this makes me laugh even more..

my daughters now feel the need to bury the robin.. give it a proper burial.. my wife and i go along with it all the while having to walk away and giggle our asses off periodically at the irony of it.. my oldest daughter after the burial says to herself "why would sally do that?".. my youngest gracie at age 7 (wise well beyond her years) says " i think she just had enough".. that again drops me into a laughing stupor.. a perfect after afternoon.. ruined for some but it made my day..:D

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks for sharing! Makes me wish I had a family, if I could just find a cool wife in the States.

Classic! Dogs are funny sometimes. I have 75# pit and she is such a baby. 2 nights ago she encountered a toad in the back yard.......scared the crap out of her! Very funny thanks for sharing.

Awesome story man haha I'm a huge pit advocate. It's good to hear that she's bringing joy to your family (at least u and ur wife lol) no matter what the situation :cool:

yep.. love my "kids".. they are so child like.. very loving.. when i watch animal planet and see the abuse i get sick.. the whole vick ordeal should tell people that the breed is not at fault.. he literally killed numerous dogs because they refused to fight.. i watch that show and would love to take everyone one of them into my home.. i am happy that the animal channel showed that even though they were trained to fight they became sweet loving dogs after wards..(at least many of them ) .. dont judge until you have had one that was properly trained and cared for.. they are big babies..

I totally agree with the Vick thing dude. That guy was just flat out cruel. There's no reason to dog fight period, but to kill and torture them just because they wouldn't fight or lost fights is ridiculous. I feel like he should've been sentenced longer in jail, but with the money and rolling over on his friends he got a lessened sentence... complete bullshit. I know the place that got a lot of the Vick dogs actually if you wanna know who still has some of them. It's All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue. They actually made a documentary called "VICKtory To The Underdog" It's a great documentary if nobody here has seen it.

Also, make some room in ur pm's bro haha

NO.. I HAVEW NOT SEEN THAT DOC.. i saw the special on the pits by animal channel.. which i was pleased to see.. very positive.. i also liked how they ranked dogs by aggression and the pit was not in the top half.. sorry about the pm.. ill clean them out now.. as for vick... he should have gotten way more time.. anyone who gets their kicks from torturing animals (he even electrocuted them in water if they did not "please" him) is one step away from kids.. what ever team that has the balls to hire him back i hope people take them to task..:mad:

Last I heard it was the Raiders he was looking into, but I don't even think they'd take him. He is a disgrace to human kind for sure dude. I have no respect and no sympathy for that man in the least.

http://atlantapitbullrescue.com/index.php?sub=gallery&action=showsubgal&eid=4

That's a link to All or Nothing's site. I think it should go right to the dogs that were Vick's. They're doing much better now thank god :D

and here's their myspace if u were interested in that too

http://www.myspace.com/allornothingpitbullrescue

awesome page.. thanks bro.. if you see the third dog in the banner (fawn red nose) that is the way mine looked when she was a pup.. the yes are what i love about the pits.. the almond eyes.. gets me every time..

as i see this complete lack of concern on sally's face i lose it.. i start laughing hysterically and cant stop.. my wife is hugging our daughter gracie and trying not to laugh.. samantha is just standing there looking at the bird and with lip quivering says " that was just not supposed to happen"... this makes me laugh even more..

You're a MONSTER, LATS! :mad: How can a human being be so heartless??? :eek: :eek: :(

:p ;)

Your kids are younger than I thought...

so your porbably younger than I thought to....

What...pitbull + dead bird + crying daughter, I'm calling PETA....

Lats...great story bro! I have a grin from ear to ear...my wife asked me what I'm smiling about...and I told her she wouldn't understand. I have two little girls...and I could just see them reacting just as yours did...frick'n funny!!! :D

LOL...enjoyed that story. Kids reactions make me crack up because they are so innocent!

The moral of the story: Don't pick a fight with someone alot bigger than you!:D

One of our females caught a robin in her mouth as well the other day. I was on top of it though and she spit her out before any damage was done. It's an awesome story especially because I've seen it done before. It's crazy what these dogs can do from time to time.

As far as Vick goes, i don't agree with it on any level. But to completely condem this man before knowing what his life was like is alittle harsh. I would imagine he grew up see'n alot of activity like this.
Dog fighting is wrong peroid, but dog fighters of today ar nothing like dog fighters thru out history. A dog was a prized possession and was treated like many athletes are today. Todays fighters have a complete and total disregaurd for their dogs its disgusting, trash it and get another.

He will play again in the NFL some will like it other will hate it, hislife will never be the same. Personally i would like to see him succeed and turn this around and make some positive contributions to society and the dog community.

I CAN SEE SOME OF YOUR POINTS.. but, these are grown men.. they know right from wrong.. we can not say that his childhood influenced him when he knew these deeds were wrong, he just did not care.. i saw some things as a child that were wrong.. yet i dont repeat them today as a adult..

if he was fighting dogs.. that is one thing.. i dont agree with it but, it happens.. the way he tortured dogs who lost is not humane and takes a sick mind.. he did not take them out back and end it with a bullet to the head.. he body slammed them until they died.. he electrocuted them in buckets of water.. he hung them from tree by their necks for hours until dead.. if they did not die he would bury them alive.. these are all things he admits to.. this bastard should not be walking the streets.. it shows a pattern of behavior that should scare people..

by the way.. they interviewed a couple of convicted dog fight operators about vick.. everyone of them said he was a sick individual.. they all said fighting is one thing.. but torturing the animal for not performing is demented.. if they can agree on that , we all can...

I like how you titled it 'Warped Humor' and it's always good to hear a story from ya Lats!!

I just hope nobody picks up Vick...But, if it happens, I hope it is the Raiders....what a more fitting place for that piece of sh*t if ever back in the NFL. As long as my Chargers remain in San Diego, I hope they kick the living sh*t out of him....forget a penalty...I say get em!:mad:

Other than that, I have two pups...One's part-pit-part-german shepard, and the other is part-pit-part-lab. They're cool and very freindly...so far only one has killed a skunk:eek:

I CAN SEE SOME OF YOUR POINTS.. but, these are grown men.. they know right from wrong.. we can not say that his childhood influenced him when he knew these deeds were wrong, he just did not care.. i saw some things as a child that were wrong.. yet i dont repeat them today as a adult..

if he was fighting dogs.. that is one thing.. i dont agree with it but, it happens.. the way he tortured dogs who lost is not humane and takes a sick mind.. he did not take them out back and end it with a bullet to the head.. he body slammed them until they died.. he electrocuted them in buckets of water.. he hung them from tree by their necks for hours until dead.. if they did not die he would bury them alive.. these are all things he admits to.. this bastard should not be walking the streets.. it shows a pattern of behavior that should scare people..

by the way.. they interviewed a couple of convicted dog fight operators about vick.. everyone of them said he was a sick individual.. they all said fighting is one thing.. but torturing the animal for not performing is demented.. if they can agree on that , we all can...

I can understand that.

with all the bad news lately, i have to post this cause it caused me to laugh my well rounded glutes off this afternoon.. i had put in a electric fence a few months ago so the dogs could be with us in the front yard from time to time..

so this afternoon i was out with the wife and kids and my wife and i were having a conversation about our pitt sally.. she is very clownish and was just running about blowing off steam.. my daughters were there watching her and laughing.. it was a hallmark moment.. all was good and pure in their little world.. the sun was shining and the weather was great.. nothing but laughing and sun..

then out of no where a mother robin started dive bombing my dog sally.. there was no reason for it that i could see .. i checked around for a baby robin or anything that would cause this mother robin distress.. but nothing.. the kids were actually loving this turn of events and laughed as the robin would swoop down and almost graze poor sally.. now sally is really not paying too much attention to this bird and just seems to be in a trance looking down at the ground and not moving..

my wife and kids are laughing and making comments about sally and my youngest daughter gracie says "look at her.. she looks like she is falling a sleep".. just then we hear a loud snap.. the kind only a dog owner could know.. the sound of jaws clamping shut at warped speed.. at that very moment i see my daughters face in complete and utter horror.. speechless.. i swing around quickly in time to see sally, still in her same exact position, drop the lifeless robin gently on to the ground.. feathers still floating in the wind.. she looks at the bird and spits out the last remnants of a feather still stuck in her jawls and slowly turn and look at us with still a sleepy look in her eyes..

then the screaming begins.. my daughters in unison start screaming their pretty little heads off and my wife (known as saint ann) with a shocked look on her face yells "oh crap".. my daughters are instantaneously inconsolable and crying.. i look back at sally and she slowly turns and walks about three feet and lays down in the grass.. as i see this complete lack of concern on sally's face i lose it.. i start laughing hysterically and cant stop.. my wife is hugging our daughter gracie and trying not to laugh.. samantha is just standing there looking at the bird and with lip quivering says " that was just not supposed to happen"... this makes me laugh even more..

my daughters now feel the need to bury the robin.. give it a proper burial.. my wife and i go along with it all the while having to walk away and giggle our asses off periodically at the irony of it.. my oldest daughter after the burial says to herself "why would sally do that?".. my youngest gracie at age 7 (wise well beyond her years) says " i think she just had enough".. that again drops me into a laughing stupor.. a perfect after afternoon.. ruined for some but it made my day..:D
As soon as I read the part about Sally standing there just staring at the ground I new exactly what was to follow and yes to my entertainment you did not disappoint, or should I say Sally did not disappoint. Dogs can play possum with the best of them. Especially when it comes to a stealth attack. Good story Lats, and yes I guess I have a warped sense of humour too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws