over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a phil question

mrjacked

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Phil,after many months of just reading the posts here on pro muscle i have to ask you a question,are you against mega doses of gear because of health risks,or because you feel you just dont need them?i gotta tell you after 10 years of doing gear[ not to brag ]but doing boatloads. last summer i was low on cash so i just did 250 sost and 300 deca a week and my diet was spot on i looked my best ever. better than when i competed thanks for the time

not to high-jack your thread as phil is the man, but if your reread what you wrote you have already answered the question yourself.

Good question

mrjacked said:
Phil,after many months of just reading the posts here on pro muscle i have to ask you a question,are you against mega doses of gear because of health risks,or because you feel you just dont need them?i gotta tell you after 10 years of doing gear[ not to brag ]but doing boatloads. last summer i was low on cash so i just did 250 sost and 300 deca a week and my diet was spot on i looked my best ever. better than when i competed thanks for the time

The more gear you take, I feel the bigger you will be as long as you can keep eating and training on par. Do I think there is a point of diminishing returns? Yes. That place is different for everyone. Do some not weigh the health risks when creating their cycle.........of course.

mrjacked said:

MrJacked, what do you think the results would have been if you had been "boatloading" the gear as you put it, and your diet was spot on? Do you think that you wasted previous cycles by using gear as a crutch for a sub par diet and training? Thanks.

diezel there is no doubt about it, i i feel like i wasted some cycles its not that i didnt diet hard i just feel like i didnt have enough protien in my diet.never will i use over 500 test 300 deca ever again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131