over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a sneak look at the 2010 camaro

bitchin'

Destined to be a classic. It's just a shame that the muscle car era is coming to an end...for a 2nd time cause of friggin' gas prices. In no time they'll have us back to driving sewing machines.

Yea this was suppose to come out in 2007 but every year Chevrolet would tell us (the dealers) that it would be next year. Supposidly 2010 is the definite year.

Not to be Debbie Downer but I just think that car is going to get played out so quickly. As soon as the new Mustang came out I went out and bought a black GT convertible....took about 6 months and everyone and their brother was driving a new mustang. I just feel the same thing is going to happen with this car. Initial excitement, then you see 28 other camaros on the 10 minute ride to work a couple months later

Not to be Debbie Downer but I just think that car is going to get played out so quickly. As soon as the new Mustang came out I went out and bought a black GT convertible....took about 6 months and everyone and their brother was driving a new mustang. I just feel the same thing is going to happen with this car. Initial excitement, then you see 28 other camaros on the 10 minute ride to work a couple months later

Funny you should say that. I sat in on a conference with Ed Peper and that was discussed. The production will be the same as the other lines. This is not going to be a special edition so plenty will roll out and it will end up the same. The upside is that they say that it will NOT be available for rental companies. This is where most cars loose there values. When they hit the rental lines they drop like a led balloon.

Call me old and sentimental, but I would take a 1969 Yenko 427 with matching numbers in mint condition over that car any day of the week.:D

When you see it you will be able to see the difference. Believe it or not this has bee nin the works a long time, even before the Mustang came out. The car is a hammer, and the SS, just wait to see it!!!

Call me old and sentimental, but I would take a 1969 Yenko 427 with matching numbers in mint condition over that car any day of the week.:D

Im with you and im still searching for the right 69 SS/RS convert for myself

amazing. i seen a 71 cuda right in front of my eye's sell for 220.000. yes,thats what i said $220.000 at the auction.

::ction-sm I was looking up the '69 Yeknos the other day to daydream. :eek:

i have had some nice rides in my life. (some nothing to bragg about). but in general more then my share. for years my life was just fast cars and bitch s.... my ride now is a 2007 911 turbo. i just bought a motec,injectors,and a few other things. this will be my daily driver,as well as taking it to the track...

i must say this car is A MASTERPIECE. IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN IN WARDS how much i love , and impressed with this car.this car is faster then my bike. even in the twisties. wards can not discribe it. its something you have to experience to believe.

Attachments

• jordanturbo.jpg
    jordanturbo.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 575
amazing. i seen a 71 cuda right in front of my eye's sell for 220.000. yes,thats what i said $220.000 at the auction.

Was it Barrett-Jackson by any chance?

.....530 + h.p

Attachments

• jordanturbo2.jpg
    jordanturbo2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 570

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics