over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A tale of 2 infections.

beggar

Registered
I recently purchased some ARL primo from one of the sponsors here. Before I received my primo I had some existing primo left from a different sponsor that I as also taking at 2 cc. I've been on HRt for a few years now and I am pretty aware of protocol to prevent infections. But they happen to the best of us. Few weeks ago on a Monday I took 2 cc of the ARL primo blend in my right quad. By Wednesday it was infected and I had to be admitted to the emergency room. They gave me the usual IV antibiotics and pills to take home for 10 day use. By Saturday it was pretty much cleared up. I then took a second shot in my left quad. A few days later it was also infected and I had to be admitted to the ER again. They had to give me even more power antibiotics because the Keflex wasn't working. And to add insult to injury I had an abcess that needed to be drained. So they cut a nice whole in my leg. The crazy part is the doctor told me it was healing up fine. But I wasn't buying it. I had her put a needle in my leg to see if their was puss in the blood and there was. If I hadn't said anything they would have had me leave the Emergency Room with an abcess. I thought they were supposed to be the smart ones.

My question is should I toss the remaining primo in the garbage or take a 3rd shot at it!! I have 10 vials of it left. But it may be possible that the gear is not clean. 2 infections back to back has never ever happened to me.

I have taken shots of test and moved on to Tren as of now with no problems.

The Beggar

Dang, that's some bad luck right there. Is it possible to cook it in the oven to sterilize it??? I have no idea what it would take temp wise or time wise to sterilize an oily solution. Maybe a homebrewer will chime in.

Otherwise I don't think I would risk another trip to the ED. Def contact ur sponsor and let them know. Good luck to u.

if you were to heat it and cool it in the freezer a few times then refilter in theory it should be fine. keep it at temp for at least 45misn then in the freezer overnight, do this liek 3 times.

but thats some dirty gear for sure...

Hey man maybe your having a bad reaction from the Tri Primo. I've heard that primo ace can mess you up. Ive used several ARL products with no problem but defiantly let them know because they may not know. Sorry for your experience brother I hope everything gets cleared up.

Who knows. Maybe I am having a bad reaction to the Ace. Everything was smooth going in. No pain at all. Isn't the Ace ester normally painful during the injection? Thank goodness for insurance.

The Beggar

I've read of people having really bad reactions to the ace ester of primo but I have no first hand experience with that product. I do have experience with their Test E/C/Sust/Suspesion Tren A/E Bold Deca inject Adrol Inject dbol inject var Mast E maybe others can't remember all ARL no problems. So maybe it's a reaction to the primo ace maybe it's a bad batch. I'd certainly contact them and let them know.

That's why I've stayed away from primo ace and bold ace just to be safe.

Who knows. Maybe I am having a bad reaction to the Ace. Everything was smooth going in. No pain at all. Isn't the Ace ester normally painful during the injection? Thank goodness for insurance.

The Beggar

sometimes the bacteria will grow on top of the vial and when you push the needle in, the bacteria will go with it and multiply-now you have dirty gear

Sounds like dirty gear. I used primo ace 100mg. Caused severe pain and swelling but no infection. Gave it to a friend same results took over a week for the swelling to go away.

Last edited:
If you want to try and salvage it i would
A.. throw that vial away
B.. refilter into a sterile vial with a .22 filter
C.. consider adding additional benzyl alcohol...
D.. when i tested that it would be with a1/2 inch shallow glute injection

Materials to try this would be about $25. Plus shipping

Last edited:
Best advice in this thread.... Throw it away. You are an experienced user and got 2 infections from this gear. ARL should replace it.

I dont play when it comes to infections. I had it happen once. I would toss the bottle or bottles. Nothing is worth tissue necrosis or an infection that happens to get worse and you go septic.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws