over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Accutane / Winstrol and Anavar

CT

Newbies
I've been running 20mg of accutane for almost 3 months now, results are nothing short of amazing. I plan on running it at least another 2-3 months at the same dose.

I'm getting towards the end of my cut and was going to run some winstrol and anavar at 100mg each ED for 4-6 weeks. Might run the winstrol 50mg for 3 weeks and then 100mg for the last 3 weeks.

I've been running Tyler's liver Detox and R-ala everyday since day one of the accutane and will continue to do so for about 30 days after stopping everything (anavar, winstrol and accutane).

Question: Is the winstrol and accutane too much for the liver to handle for that amount of time (six weeks)?

Thanks.

I would not take any 17aa oral while on accutane. Im not a huge fan of orals in the first place but accutane is very harsh on the liver. I would wait until the acccutane clears your system and then get a blood panel run.

If he's using accutane, he's supposed to get bloodwork done every month anyway. I'm on accutane right now for hopefully the last time. I used it at 80mg for 4 months pre-contest and had bloodwork done every 30 days. As my weight dropped, I got BAD headaches, so my dermatologist lowered the dose to 40mg per day. I was using 750/wk test, 400/wk tren ace, t3, clen, and at one point methylated masteron for a few weeks. I took 600mg NAC 2x per day, 200mg COQ10, 1000mg milk thistle, 1000mg vit c, 6g omega-3's, 1200mg red yeast rice, and drank infinite amounts of green tea. My liver values never went out of the "normal" range, they never even into the high end of the "normal" range actually. I'm not saying you would be fine with this protocol, but yes, it is possible that your liver could be perfectly fine with using what you're wanting to use. You can only know for sure with bloodwork though. I would not do anything without monitoring it with bloodwork.

If he's using accutane, he's supposed to get bloodwork done every month anyway. I'm on accutane right now for hopefully the last time. I used it at 80mg for 4 months pre-contest and had bloodwork done every 30 days. As my weight dropped, I got BAD headaches, so my dermatologist lowered the dose to 40mg per day. I was using 750/wk test, 400/wk tren ace, t3, clen, and at one point methylated masteron for a few weeks. I took 600mg NAC 2x per day, 200mg COQ10, 1000mg milk thistle, 1000mg vit c, 6g omega-3's, 1200mg red yeast rice, and drank infinite amounts of green tea. My liver values never went out of the "normal" range, they never even into the high end of the "normal" range actually. I'm not saying you would be fine with this protocol, but yes, it is possible that your liver could be perfectly fine with using what you're wanting to use. You can only know for sure with bloodwork though. I would not do anything without monitoring it with bloodwork.

The accutane I have been using is research. 20mg ED.

Like I said I've been using liver detox, r-ala, 3g vitamin C and 6g fish oils a day.

Bloodwork is not being monitored during the accutane run, I will have it looked at a couple of months after finishing however. It might even be a good idea to get it done a week or so before making a final decision on the winstrol, that way I'll know right where I'm at.

In the past, while using the same supplements and running 50mg dbol ED my AST and ALT were borderline high.

If it's not in the cards, I just won't use it.

By the way, that's a sh*tload of gear you were on.:headbang:

I'd have to agree with the above posters. Just because your Accutane is research quality, doesn't mean it isn't harsh on your liver. Taking 2 oral compounds and accutane at the same time, you're seriously asking for trouble.

Hope everything works out for you.

Wasn't Accutane recalled?

I saw it on TV and I also saw some sources stocking it

Mantus

Mantus

And lots of people were getting injured from it's continued use-legal recourse is being taken against the maker as well.

Hence another reason I wouldn't touch the stuff.

Anyone else?

If you ask enough people you probably will get the answer you want to hear.

I dont understand what your rush is. You have your whole life in front of you to lift and use whatever compounds you want. Why dont you just run your course of Accutane-wait 4 weeks get a blood panel then run your orals. The question you have to ask yourself -is it worth the stress im putting on my liver for the next 2-3 months to just look good?

If you ask enough people you probably will get the answer you want to hear.

I dont understand what your rush is. You have your whole life in front of you to lift and use whatever compounds you want. Why dont you just run your course of Accutane-wait 4 weeks get a blood panel then run your orals. The question you have to ask yourself -is it worth the stress im putting on my liver for the next 2-3 months to just look good?

No rush Bro. Trying to gather enough information to make an informed decision, nothing more.

I personally don't know exactly HOW toxic 20mg of accutane is. As toxic as 20mg of anavar or 20mg of halo? See what I'm asking?

Honestly, I was leaning in the way of not using it at all. :D

No rush Bro. Trying to gather enough information to make an informed decision, nothing more.

I personally don't know exactly HOW toxic 20mg of accutane is. As toxic as 20mg of anavar or 20mg of halo? See what I'm asking?

Honestly, I was leaning in the way of not using it at all. :D

Great! Some orals arent as toxic as others due to the way they are manufactured according to how your body processes them. Im glad your leaning that way.

Mantus

Accutane wasn't recalled. Rather, it was discontinued by the original manufacturer because of the lawsuits that have come up against it. All a bunch of crap in my opinion... And I have at least 4 derms who would agree. The main concerns while taking it is liver count and cholesterol. Anything else is extremely rare.

Plenty of bros take orals while on a low dose of accutane.

The trick is to know how the accutane effects you before taking anything else.

Get bloodwork the first month or two and if everything comes back normal you should be g2g.

I know lots of guys who have normal ranges with high doses of accutane. It just depends on the person.

You need to know how it effects you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner