over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acid Reflux

Rory33

Banned
For past week its hitting me pretty bad at night when trying to sleep. Never had an issue before. Anyone have a solution or advice on what can help?

I get bad reflux on tren accompanied by hiccups for days.

The only thing that helps me is a proton pump inhibitor.

For past week its hitting me pretty bad at night when trying to sleep. Never had an issue before. Anyone have a solution or advice on what can help?

Post your diet and I will try to help you.

carbs before bed give me acid stomach so I try not to eat any for a coulevel hrs before bed

I had ulcers for years and took "Protonix" for about a year and they healed then I took my grandfather's advice and started taking apole cider vinager 2x a day and havent had issues since , things like alot of tomato sauce with give me acid burps for a few hrs post meal. I've actualy noticed that if I eat some fresh pineapple the meal before its not nearly as bad

Post your diet and I will try to help you.

Thanks Emeric.

Currently breakfast 6 whole eggs- 4 whites.
Snack on tblespn peanut butter (now using naturally more-with a scoop chocolate protein powder added)
Protein shake (Max Muscle- Maxpro) with skim milk
Either 2 baked talpia filets or 1 large chicken breast for lunch
Another large chicken breast (baked- using some bbq sauce for flavor)
Protein shake with skim milk
Another large chicken breast or salmon filet and green beans

Its really simple mostly because I just moved to a new town. Still traveling back and forth. Today I need to go get groceries but trying to find grass fed beef and range free eggs from a local farm and trying to work on a more complete diet.

edit:in the day if I'll always have the talapia or salmon for one of the meals. Also I am taking in a few sugar free energy drinks during the day as well

Last edited:
Whenever I take ug capsules I burp and taste baking soda with the acid reflux. I think they may be using it as a filler. Otherwise than that the only food that bothers is me is salsa.

cials gives me acid reflux. Prilosec takes care of it for me.

I get the same thing from tren about week 3-4 . I take tbsp apple cider. No more acid reflux

I love the zantac 150's but when I read somewhere they can give false positives for meth i switched over to pepcid ac max... If I going to test positive for something I damn well dont want it to be some dirty street drugs HAHA.. anyways both I use are generics from walmart so about $4 gets you a bottle of 60 or so... I do find that the zantacs work a lil better if reflux or heartburn is severe enough... I account heavy drinking in my teens to mid 20's help set the stage for my probs now, since tomato based products, popcorn, hot/spicy foods, smoked cured meats/food, alcohol and wine being worst, then booze and beer, or concentrated citrus from lemon/lime are all potent triggers which will make me lose sleep at night if not treated accordingly..

I will give you my .2 cents as I suffer from acid reflux, I also have a ulcer.

Medically I highly recommend Nexium from your Doc, you need a subcription for this, not sure if you have insurance.

You take this first thing in the morning on a empty stomach, I have been taking this for the last 5 years, not everyday though.

I take it when I know I am going to have a heavey meal or heavy fish like salmon.

2nd cheaper alternative is apple cidar vinegar, it taste aweful, but it works and has many health benifits.

Do ensure you take the mothers vinegar, pay a bit more and get this brand.

Chip

Thanks Emeric.

Currently breakfast 6 whole eggs- 4 whites.
Snack on tblespn peanut butter (now using naturally more-with a scoop chocolate protein powder added)
Protein shake (Max Muscle- Maxpro) with skim milk
Either 2 baked talpia filets or 1 large chicken breast for lunch
Another large chicken breast (baked- using some bbq sauce for flavor)
Protein shake with skim milk
Another large chicken breast or salmon filet and green beans

Its really simple mostly because I just moved to a new town. Still traveling back and forth. Today I need to go get groceries but trying to find grass fed beef and range free eggs from a local farm and trying to work on a more complete diet.

edit:in the day if I'll always have the talapia or salmon for one of the meals. Also I am taking in a few sugar free energy drinks during the day as well

You need to add some greens and apple to your diet, eliminate the whey protein from your diet and use unflavored and unsweetned micellar casen proten, and take 1 teaspoon aple cider vineger after breackfast, lunch and dinner, and stop the energy drinks (to much caffeine). When you fill the acid coming take 1 scoop micellar with 1/2 cup of water it will stop the acid build up.

Thanks everyone. I'm going a couple routes right now for how bad it's been. Picked up the zantac an apple cider vinegar. I'll be making the changes to my diet as well an protein shakes an dropping the energy drinks back to water. At the moment I can't even lay down without feeling like everything is coming up.

OK, I'm a guy who had reflux so bad that my esophagus literally separated from my stomach. I was hospitalized for 6 weeks while they tried to put me back together. I ended up using a chalk drink that they usually only give to horses.

I say all that because I ELIMINATED my reflux with the following lifestyle changes:

(1) NO CHOCOLATE. NO MINT. NO PREPARED TOMATO SAUCE. EVER. They are the WORST. I see you use Chocolate Whey - dump it. Use Vanilla.

(2) NO COFFEE after 2 pm. PERIOD.

(3) No Big meals 2 hrs before going to bed. Stay up.

(4) Sleep with your head elevated, or, if on your side, on your LEFT side.

(5) Go HEAVY on veggies and fiber with every meal. Avoid processed, prepared crap. EAT NOTHING FRIED.

(5) AVOID the proton-pump inhibitors that docs and some online friends suggest. In addition to addressing reflux, they destroy bone calcium and red blood cells, and prevent absorption of many nutrients.

I would avoid products like Zantac. I swear it seems that it caused or contributed to my gyno. I am not kidding with that...

I would avoid products like Zantac. I swear it seems that it caused or contributed to my gyno. I am not kidding with that...

I can understand that being a possibility due to that class of drugs effecting absorption and conversion of other drugs thru the P450 enzyme.. tagament is the worst offender and zantac supposed to have considerably less affinity with pepcid having none significant at all... pepcid tho for me personally I just know if i'm on a day off,chillaxin, drinking all day and smoking some bomb bbq for dinner and have either some tomato based pasta, pb inspired dessert after or popcorn while watching a flick during late night i will need to dbl down on pepcid max prebed when just one zantac 150 will do...

Always nice to check in an read this after you take something lol. I took one an the apple cider vinegar an waiting for it to really kick in.

Always nice to check in an read this after you take something lol. I took one an the apple cider vinegar an waiting for it to really kick in.

the gyno? things like that take a lil time so i think you'll have to be just a lil patient for that... altho the reflux should be gone well before then... LMAO

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws