over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding grapeseed oil to DHB - Pip

The bottles from designer supps I think was selling was why I thought I could dose it at 200mg/ml. Bad idea.

The bottles from designer supps I think was selling was why I thought I could dose it at 200mg/ml. Bad idea.
Yeah. Nobody knew at the time... we all just saw cypionate and dosed "accordingly"

My terminology is off, I was trying to point out that mct oil seems to hold more mg/ml before crashing, and also gets absorbed from the injection site quickly, minimizing crystalization of the dhb in the injection site.
The reason why that may be is because MCT oil is thinner and much less hydrophobic and broken down by your body + water easily. Sesame oil is much thicker and very hydrophobic meaning it doesn't mate well with your body's water (blood, tissues, etc) easy at all. The depot lasts much longer.

Since you say DHB dissolves in MCT more easily than thicker oils leads me to think that DHB isn't very hydrophobic like Deca for example. I don't know that for sure because I'm not very familiar with it's chemistry and hydrophobicity.

A good experiment would be to try dissolving raw DHB in sesame oil, MCT oil, water, and ethyl alcohol USP. All with the same BA and BB % content (for ex. 10% of both) in 4 seperate vials.

Inject say 0.1ml of each and note which area hurts the least (or most). Try to do it in the same muscle just spaced a few inches apart.

These two steps will answer both questions: 1) What holds DHB the best? 2) Which preparation hurts the least?

The debate would be over and it would be clear exactly what needs to be done.

Looking for least pain would be the final step since it seems to be the biggest DHB problem. Which one hurts the least would also determine its duration of effect with sesame being the longest, followed by MCT, than water, than ethyl alcohol. Ethyl alcohol is the alcohol in booze so be certain not to inject into a vein or artery (which applies to all of them really).

Around 2006/2007 I was pinning 10ml of DHB per week. 75mg/ml of my GSO based homebrew. There were times when the injection site would swell up where it became hard all around and seemingly filled with blood.
The area was red/blue/black.. Each time this happened I couldn't walk, move my arm, whatever.
One day I got so frustrated, I took a 18g needle and jabbed my swollen calf muscle... I probably jabbed myself about 4-5x all over the swollen area.
I then applied pressure to each individual area, until a majority of the trapped blood was released out of the swollen site.
I did all this in the bath tub.
The next day I was able to walk without pain.. Only pain(if you want to call it that) was around the 'jab' sites.
Couple two-three days later, swelling and bruising was gone, and I could walk with much more ease.
I probably brought out the 18g pin probably for a total of 3-4x.
Eventually my stash of DHB RAWs ran out, and coincidentally ORD shut things down for a while.
i got married around this time anyway.. So mixing, brewing, and pinning wasnt really something I could do with
a 'wfie' around the house.
If I ever got married again, and if I had to pin, I'd just keep a small stash of pre-made gear, and only pin small amounts of oil at a time.
To keep the knots and stuff to a minimum.. But thats not the case now, so I run whatever...

Are you sure it's the compound itself and not the carrier oil??

anytime I've used anything in grape seed oil I get a massive knot , swelling , almost like an infection for several days.

I sure hope that the PIP isn gonna be a big issue with Sciroxx DHB , I ordered some to give DHB a try
It's actually pretty painful, BUT cut it with 1ml of test C or other easy to "brew" compounds and only and I repeat ONLY use 1ml in each inj. site
NO PAIN

Around 2006/2007 I was pinning 10ml of DHB per week. 75mg/ml of my GSO based homebrew. There were times when the injection site would swell up where it became hard all around and seemingly filled with blood.
The area was red/blue/black.. Each time this happened I couldn't walk, move my arm, whatever.
One day I got so frustrated, I took a 18g needle and jabbed my swollen calf muscle... I probably jabbed myself about 4-5x all over the swollen area.
I then applied pressure to each individual area, until a majority of the trapped blood was released out of the swollen site.
I did all this in the bath tub.
The next day I was able to walk without pain.. Only pain(if you want to call it that) was around the 'jab' sites.
Couple two-three days later, swelling and bruising was gone, and I could walk with much more ease.
I probably brought out the 18g pin probably for a total of 3-4x.
Eventually my stash of DHB RAWs ran out, and coincidentally ORD shut things down for a while.
i got married around this time anyway.. So mixing, brewing, and pinning wasnt really something I could do with
a 'wfie' around the house.
If I ever got married again, and if I had to pin, I'd just keep a small stash of pre-made gear, and only pin small amounts of oil at a time.
To keep the knots and stuff to a minimum.. But thats not the case now, so I run whatever...
I could only get 50mg/ml in grapeseed to be problem and pain free consistently. I got tired of messing around with it and mixed what I had left into my test E so it was 200mg test and 50mg dhb per ml. I liked it like that. Made the test a bit more dry with a nice little strength boost from the dhb.

I'd use mtc to cut it with and other oils likes been said . I think they use mtc oil but all mtc aren't equal some have more acid then others which may be the problem

I could only get 50mg/ml in grapeseed to be problem and pain free consistently. I got tired of messing around with it and mixed what I had left into my test E so it was 200mg test and 50mg dhb per ml. I liked it like that. Made the test a bit more dry with a nice little strength boost from the dhb.
Back in the day I was also running higher doses of test. Which is probably why my sex drive was out of control in that time.
I was full, dry and strong..

It's not the pip, i inject 25mg, leaves a hard lump, almost like crystals are left, and oil is disolved by the body
Some days ago, using GSO and DHB @ 80mg/ml
No pip at all. No lumps. No nothing.

Using same raws but with miglyol same concentration, lumps, pip, the whole bit.
And after only 24hrs.

I've pinned twice in 72hrs. No lumps. Soreness at all.
Although I did pin with another .5ml of 100mg test cyp in GSO

No kids this summer, so I can do the single guy thing for a few months and run gear a bit more liberally.

Some days ago, using GSO and DHB @ 80mg/ml
No pip at all. No lumps. No nothing.

Using same raws but with miglyol same concentration, lumps, pip, the whole bit.
And after only 24hrs.

I've pinned twice in 72hrs. No lumps. Soreness at all.
Although I did pin with another .5ml of 100mg test cyp in GSO

No kids this summer, so I can do the single guy thing for a few months and run gear a bit more liberally.
All the thin oils are not created equal bro some have high acid content. Some are to thin and cause leak back pip also

All the thin oils are not created equal bro some have high acid content. Some are to thin and cause leak back pip also
I just remember not really having too much pip when using GSO back in the day.
These days I've been using MCT or some MCT variant. Those MCT based oils always seemed to cause PiP and soreness over a week's time or so.

Switching back to GSO I notice little if any days long soreness.
Probably due to GSO keeping DHB longer in solution while in depot.
With MCT, DHB falls out of solution thus causing pip etc

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311