over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding more test to a cycle

Shit, parts of this thead wreak of awesomeness...(mike1107)
But wtf...stop postingpics at 225. Youre not small but you arent elite either...its a fucking joke you feel you have to prove something by putting up pics of yourself.

Ross put words in your mouth and you say 'yea thats what I meant'?

Here is an idea stop and think before you post and articulate or risk looking ignorant.

Shit, parts of this thead wreak of awesomeness...(mike1107)
But wtf...stop postingpics at 225. Youre not small but you arent elite either...its a fucking joke you feel you have to prove something by putting up pics of yourself.

Ross put words in your mouth and you say 'yea thats what I meant'?

Here is an idea stop and think before you post and articulate or risk looking ignorant.

Hey shit starter, I stand by what I said then defended myself when I was attacked...so kindly stfu and gtfo. Don't even reply to this post.

As long as you realize you made a stupid comment that was a great overstatement. This place is called professional muscle.. Lets not make blanket statements that people who come here seeking knowledge and dont know any better will take for gospel.

As long as you realize you made a stupid comment that was a great overstatement. This place is called professional muscle.. Lets not make blanket statements that people who come here seeking knowledge and dont know any better will take for gospel.

Don't act like some 18 year old will come in here, see that one post everyone is arguing against, then decide to run high test with high hgh. I still believe too much test without HGH isn't a good idea unless you don't care about looking really watery. Of course some people are exceptions to the rule. I take a lot more offense to you saying I shouldn't post pics when being called out. Look at Ross, he posts his pics in every thread.

Last edited:
I see no problem with Alpha posting his pics. I think he looks good. But that test comment... I bet he would give anything for it to dissapear :D
Also, the one challenging mike1107 to show pics ;)

I see no problem with Alpha posting his pics. I think he looks good. But that test comment... I bet he would give anything for it to dissapear :D
Also, the one challenging mike1107 to show pics ;)

Yup I can't argue that boss man. However I wasn't challenging Mike! I knew he was a big mofo. I just assumed he used HGH to get that way. Guess I was wrong!

I dont mind the pics I just think its funny you care so much. Everyone has a different definition of big.
AMD, gh is not a diuretic to prevent water retention on test...there are about five other ways to handle that. Also, if you use the most popular generic stuff out there (which I swear by)--Rips, you are going to have additional water retention most likely.

I am over this...shoot your mouth off some more and myself and some of the rest of us will try to ignore it.

Last edited:
guys stay cool, c'mon I dont want to lock that thread

AMD and Knight both of you are passionated and cool dudes, no need to argue

AMD you look good buddy and whatever you do, it seems that it gives you good results

As far as Im concerned I get MORE bloated from some type of HGH than I ever get with test
The worst is hygetropin, my face gets so swollen, it makes it look like my eyes are going deeper inside my skull and I look like a frog LMAO (I swear its true) :D

AMD if you get bloated from heavy test, give aromasin a try, that shit is amazing

dude trust me I am a 31 years old grown man, I dont need to lie and have no reason to lie about the fact that I was not using HGH on those pics

yes that was me
cant believe my man Iron Addict is gone .. RIP
at 225lbs I wasnt blasting the compounds, at 290lbs I was :D
and I dont know many muscular 290lbs guys who dont actually lol

syntheselen ad, not syntherol (same company, not same product)
syntheselen I was using (and still do) for vascularity purpose

Mike what was your dosage when you blast and went from 225lbs to a whopping 290lbs? Delete this if you find it inappropiate haha!

here is first one of my transformation on an 16 or 18 months period
just test tren dbol and went from 180 to 225lbs

no HGH involved and I think I didnt waste the test :)

Sorry bro didnt see your earlier posts, how come you dont look bloated on dbol at 290 pounds? Aromasin? Tren E or A?

I dont mind the pics I just think its funny you care so much. Everyone has a different definition of big.
AMD, gh is not a diuretic to prevent water retention on test...there are about five other ways to handle that. Also, if you use the most popular generic stuff out there (which I swear by)--Rips, you are going to have additional water retention most likely.

HGH burns fat, which eventually is more powerful than the water retention it gives, hence my logic.

I am over this...shoot your mouth off some more and myself and some of the rest of us will try to ignore it.

ok cool have fun and go ahead and gather your internet army and then try to make it sound like it is me instead of you that is shouting your mouth off.

Sorry bro didnt see your earlier posts, how come you dont look bloated on dbol at 290 pounds? Aromasin? Tren E or A?

Aromasin was my best weapon

Mike what was your dosage when you blast and went from 225lbs to a whopping 290lbs? Delete this if you find it inappropiate haha!

check ur PM brother

let me ellaborate a bit....

First of all MIKE1107 is not "lying" about not using gh. i have known big MIKE for some time and i was a bit surprised to know he didnt use gh but i know for a fact he did not for that transformation.

now to the subject, i think too many guys are over estimating gh. i see youngsters so ready to hop on gh at the ripe age of 21 yr old. not that it wont help but damn seems like jumping the gun imo.

in GENERAL for NEWB's i look at it like this:
AAS will give you about 75% of your size
slin will give you another 15% or more....
gh will give you another 10% if run long enough and at proper dose...

that is a GROSS generalization but something to think about. if on a budget i would NOT be spending money on gh. if a newb i would NOT spend money on gh.
take MIKE1107 for example. one of the smartest things i think he did was decide to use gh when he hit a PLATEAU. that is what i would recommend young guys or new guys do. use things as you hit plateaus.

YES, in the past i have been on 2gms and not on any gh.
and i looked AWESOME :)
-JS

First of all MIKE1107 is not "lying" about not using gh. i have known big MIKE for some time and i was a bit surprised to know he didnt use gh but i know for a fact he did not for that transformation.

now to the subject, i think too many guys are over estimating gh. i see youngsters so ready to hop on gh at the ripe age of 21 yr old. not that it wont help but damn seems like jumping the gun imo.

in GENERAL for NEWB's i look at it like this:
AAS will give you about 75% of your size
slin will give you another 15% or more....
gh will give you another 10% if run long enough and at proper dose...

that is a GROSS generalization but something to think about. if on a budget i would NOT be spending money on gh. if a newb i would NOT spend money on gh.
take MIKE1107 for example. one of the smartest things i think he did was decide to use gh when he hit a PLATEAU. that is what i would recommend young guys or new guys do. use things as you hit plateaus.

YES, in the past i have been on 2gms and not on any gh.
and i looked AWESOME :)
-JS

Put it this way. Not everyone that takes AAS and HGH plans to compete in bodybuilding shows. These people generally have a goal physique in mind and don't have to push their body to the maximum limit of muscle mass.

Now for guys who fit that description that want to get on HGH early, I don't see a problem with it. I think most of us can generally agree that HGH is less unhealthy than AAS in general. As a result of being on HGH, you now don't need to blast the crap out of AAS in order to reach that goal physique in mind. In other words, you can achieve this goal physique in the least unhealthy way possible. See what I mean?

Now if someone does want to push their physique to the max, plateauing on AAS before adding HGH makes a lot more sense.

Just my logic

Put it this way. Not everyone that takes AAS and HGH plans to compete in bodybuilding shows. These people generally have a goal physique in mind and don't have to push their body to the maximum limit of muscle mass.

Now for guys who fit that description that want to get on HGH early, I don't see a problem with it. I think most of us can generally agree that HGH is less unhealthy than AAS in general. As a result of being on HGH, you now don't need to blast the crap out of AAS in order to reach that goal physique in mind. In other words, you can achieve this goal physique in the least unhealthy way possible. See what I mean?

Now if someone does want to push their physique to the max, plateauing on AAS before adding HGH makes a lot more sense.

Just my logic

Makes sense. Im really milking my cruise with the addition of peps and gh. Not blasting again until all strength gains stop. Holding weight, getting stronger and leaner and only 250mg test e. Obviously I'm not a huge guy gaining on that dose but im constantly improving and gh is making a big difference

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Just my logic

I agree with you in the sense that HGH is much more healthy than most AA's
But as far as I know and have experienced, when it comes to build a shitload of muscles, HGH + AA's is inferior to AA's high dosage
here again it all depends on your goal, but for extreme mass, HGH + moderate AA's doses wont' beat a lot of AA's

OK now before I get flamed or anything by anyone, read me correctly : I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO USE HIGH DOSAGES OF AA'S, IM JUST TALKING ABOUT FACTS

Makes sense. Im really milking my cruise with the addition of peps and gh. Not blasting again until all strength gains stop. Holding weight, getting stronger and leaner and only 250mg test e. Obviously I'm not a huge guy gaining on that dose but im constantly improving and gh is making a big difference

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

as long as you get something from what you do, then go ahead and keep on doing it man :)

let me scan some of my old pics for you :D
been up to 290lbs without HGH with no more than 12-13%bf

yes I would advocate 1 or 2 grams of test without HGH all day long

now would I say its better or even as good as with HGH ? NO
would I say its a waste ? HELL NO

I love HGH for the fact that it keeps me lean as fuck and I am a strong believer in HGH hyperplasia effects (after a while), but AA's can be used without with extremly great success

Mike when u say HGH hyperplasia effects after a while at what dose and what length of time do u feel these benefits become apparant

hilly

Mike when u say HGH hyperplasia effects after a while at what dose and what length of time do u feel these benefits become apparant

hilly

I cant tell for sure.
I have been on it for around 15 to 18 months straight and I havent been using any AA's with it for 12 months .
I was using it to stay as lean as possible and keep muscle mass

That's when I got back on AA's that I have been able to really tell that HGH had promoted hyperplasia because of the way my muscles grew . They were looking more dense, veiny and full than ever before at equal AA's dosage and identical type of diet

So I cant tell for sure after how long hyperplasia occured, but I can tell it occured for sure

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws