over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice needed for first cycle

slevin

Newbies
I'm ready to start my first cycle and I want some well educated advice on the matter before I begin. I'm planning a good12 week cycle using sustanon 250. Nothing else with it cause I want to see how my body will react to just the test. twice a week three days apart with 3/4 .ml. That'll be about 375mg a week. Three weeks after my cycle I'll take nolvadex for four weeks. Will a 23 gauge pin be ok for me. And does this sound good to everyone else? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Sounds good. 375mg a week is a nice starting point. I would rather see you start with test cyp or enth because under ground labs make sust in several different ways. But if you've already got the sust, there's nothing wrong with this as your first cycle.

Before you get the usual questions, I'll just tell you, you'll get a lot more responses and serious answers if you give a history of your lifting experience, height weight and lifting goals when you ask for cycle advice.

I really appreciate your input. I haven't gotten the sust yet and that's one of the reasons I'm asking. I'm not completely sure about which one to take. If you think I should go with enth or cyp I can do that. Your input is exactly what I need. And I'm 5'9" and 165 lbs. Been back in the gym for just over a year now. I'm 36 and never really been able to put on any decent size or weight. I guess I have a high metabolism. I have very little fat on me.

Hey welcome to PM!! You'll get a lot of great advice here. I'm not going to tell you that your not ready to do your first cycle. I say have it if that's what you want to do. But being 5'9 and 165lbs I might be asking or searching for diet and/or training help. I made my easiest gains in my first year. I studied the shit out of dieting and training.

Now as for the gear. You might get a little more responses if you listed some more details. Stats, diet, training. I can guarantee everyone will tell you that your first cycle should be nothing more than test e or test cyp. 500mg a week. Also what are you doing for an AI or PCT. I would have everything I need on hand before starting.

Cycle looks okay to me EXCEPT....you're going to us a 23g needle?!?! Why on earth would you want to use a harpoon like that? I'd suggest using a 25 or 27g or even better slin pins.

Cycle looks okay to me EXCEPT....you're going to us a 23g needle?!?! Why on earth would you want to use a harpoon like that? I'd suggest using a 25 or 27g or even better slin pins.

Hahaha I use a 23g. I have some gear with coconut oil and it moves so much faster through a 23. Everything else I use a 25 or 27. But yeah that is excellent advice. I didn't catch that.

All advice is much appreciated. Now I'm starting to have second thoughts on the gear. I weighed 153lbs when I first got back in the gym. Bench is 205 would like to see around 250, squat is 265 would like to break 300, deadlift at 310 would eventually like to break 400. I eat like a horse ii always have I've just never been able to gain weight. I was 145 lbs when I was 20. I've never liked sweets so I don't eat ANY junkfood. I have friends who jokingly tell me they wish they could eat as much as I do and be my size. I train three times a week about 45minutes to an hour each time focusing on bench, squats and deadlift with extras thrown in. I Average 60-70 hours a week at work and that makes it hard to train or sleep as much as I'd like. But I'm rambling now. I appreciate all advice you guys are awesome. Thanks. Is a 23 gauge pin really a harpoon? And I don't know about .ai and what else would I need?

You should definitely do a little more research. An AI and PCT is something you should definitely learn about. Aromasin, Adex, Nolva, Clomid. Get some blood work done. See where your natural levels are. When you do decide to run some test you want to make it count. And yeah 23g is a pretty big pin. I don't mind it for my quads and glutes but I prefer something smaller for my delts.

You know what guys I'm not ready for gear. I need to concentrate on training and diet and do more research. Thanks for everyone's advice. I do still want to know about an ai and pct. Thanks guys.

Aromatase Inhibitors and Post Cycle Therapy. Google those things and read up. Good call on the waiting. This forum has a lot to offer. Do some searches on diets and training and read up. Spend some time in the beginners forum. Lots of great info.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear