advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After 4 years, it's about time I post some pictures of me.

Doll,
51??? I would have guessed quite a bit younger! Very nice physique! I want those calves!! :)
You look great! keep up the hard work......
Mike

Hey watch it buster!! I'm only 51

Do I still look so good? :D

Either way, I love you Phil, even if you are a hard ass sometimes :p

You look great and also are a good contributor on the board :)

wow you look great for any age let alone someone that can be my mother jok/lol and training MMA 20hrs week. I don't know any women over 35 that train mma and if they do its not 20 hrs. you have some great determination to train and do mma. i give you a lot of credit. that a strong work ethic right there.

Looking real good.

I used to work on a ranch in powell WY and lived in both Laramie and Powell. hardly meet people that are familiar with WY.

Keep up the hard work.

Very nice. Keep it up :love:

Thanks guys!

I have 3 grappling tournaments starting the end of January and 2 in February. I have a lot of hard training ahead of me the next 8 weeks.

Thanks guys!

I have 3 grappling tournaments starting the end of January and 2 in February. I have a lot of hard training ahead of me the next 8 weeks.

Go kick butt in those tournies. I love this stuff... I have competed in more martials tournaments than bbing but i competed in the traditional kumite style of fighting.. Congrats on all your hard work and you only seem to be gettin better!

I did not know that about you Alex!

So I guess you know I picked this over doing a BBing show this year :eek:

Here's my blog with some videos of me grappling, some of me getting my ass handed to me on a platter by a better grappler and some of me kicking a young kids ass

Adventures of an Amazon

:p

Last edited:
I did not know that about you Alex!

So I guess you know I picked this over doing a BBing show this year :eek:

you have so much going on.. bbing. Martial arts.. etc.. not enough time for everthing.. but we support you in anything you do..

But i would love to see you do a show sometime!

p.s.. yeah i really think that martial arts gave me a lot of disipline in my life.. the discipline it takes to diet hard for bodybuilding ...and to get through college.. I loved those karate tournaments.. I was 12 to 22 years old when i was competing.. I love my karate trophies..

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 145
I have a full and abundant life and I am enjoying every precious moment of it!!!

I was going to ask you to post some pictures of your karate days. Do you have any of you doing kicks or anything?

post 'um up baby!

Wow AD! Very cool log! I am very excited for you doing some MMA but would also love to see you do a BB show! I think you would kick ass either way, don't get me wrong, but you have a lot of muscle there in those pics... I think it would be awesome to see you shredded for a contest!!! Good luck either way... I'm in your corner!:)

I have a full and abundant life and I am enjoying every precious moment of it!!!

I was going to ask you to post some pictures of your karate days. Do you have any of you doing kicks or anything?

post 'um up baby!

I know your way cool so i figured you wouldnt mind me posting that up there.. but i didnt want to hijack the thread... since you mentioned kicks.. this is from the early 80's

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 121
with the strength you have i bet you put fear in those girls..one look and there like :eek: shes gonna kill me :p

really cool blog btw..are those guys jealous your stronger than them :)

Last edited:
I know your way cool so i figured you wouldnt mind me posting that up there.. but i didnt want to hijack the thread... since you mentioned kicks.. this is from the early 80's
That's what I'm talkin' about! Great photo!

really cool blog btw..are those guys jealous your stronger than them :)
I don't know if they are jealous, they just stand around with their head down when coach tells them to roll with me :D

Amazon, I am just getting caught up on threads.

I'm 51 years old, 5'5" and 166 lbs in these photo's. I should probably be around 150lbs which would put me at 16% bf.

I've lifted on and off since I was 15, mostly because I had jobs that had me either out on the water working on a boat, riding my bicycle across the contry a few times, or working cattle up in the mountains of wyoming, or taking people hunting or on pack trips.

Right now I am training MMA 20 hours a week and hoping I don't get another injury. So far I have herniated a disc in my neck and ruptured a hamstring while grappling over the last 5 years. Now I am doing a lot more stretching and corrective exercises to help balance out my weaknesses like my left arm and right leg.

You can tell you have years of effort in that physique. Good job. It's fun seeing the pictures. Pretty darn good for 51. :)

You can tell you have years of effort in that physique. Good job. It's fun seeing the pictures. Pretty darn good for 51. :)

I agree.. and pretty darn good for any age.. With your martial arts skill and strength no one will be messing with you in a dark alley.::port-smi

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws