over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alcohol and guns kill PM member

Thanks guys. im still kinda numb, but im sure it will hit me hard tomorrow at the viewing. i dont want to see him like that. ild rather have my last image of him alive and joking around than laying in the coffin.

tough loss i wouldnt know how it feels & dont want to even imagine,another reason why i will more thank likely never own a gun & ive been shot at over5 times twice within 20 yards i fucking HATE GUNS

I'm truly sorry
my condolences to his family and friends :(

RIP brother.

You have my sympathies, brother.

I had a similar thing happen to a friend years ago when we were in High School. They got drunk and stoned and decided to play Russian Roulette. Well needless to say he is not here with us today.

My deepest sympathy to you, his friends, family and all those close to him. I know how much of a tragedy it is and how difficult it is to deal with.

OH MY F-ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS. MDR and I had a realtionship -- all the way back to the Triedia board and the pinkpanther... Holy shit this totally struck a nerve with me. He was a great bro, and we had many pm's and convos. A very cool bro. BigByrd52, bro I had a very close friend of mine die two years ago. I went to the eulogy and did him justice. It was the hardest thing I ever did, and I almost fainted in front of hundreds of people. This truly saddens me deeply, I will mourn for him today....do him justice bro. Fucking guns. Damn what a tragedy. His poor girl(s) ... take care of those ladies man...they need it, bad.

RIP, my heart goes out to his family, especially his daughter.

I see a lot of guys bashing guns here, but the gun was no more to blame than a car would have been if he had of been killed driving drunk.

I'll tell you that the poster is right. guns and alcohol don't mixed. about 2 years ago my oldest son who works for metro PD in las vegas had a few of his buddies over. They were drinking and he brought out one of his guns. He removed the clip and had one hand on the trigger and the other holding the end of the gun. He pulled the trigger and blow a hole in his left hand. Stupid fuck.

RIP MDR - a good bro.

My prayers go out to you and your family.

thanks guys. i now have the whole story... or the best anyone will ever get. He had just bought a glock 40 to carry to work where he restored houses in the ghetto. he would take it off every night and take the clip off and lay it on the counter. i guess Eric, another friend, saw it laying there and picked it up. noone knows if he aimed it or just picked it up, but a glock has no safety so he could have just picked it up and being drunk mishandled it. it went off and hit MDR in the right chest just under/next to armpit/chest on the right side. it went through him and stopped just short of coming out the left side of his body. He made no sound and they say he was dead almost immediately. they tried CPR but he would not hold the breath.

the service was very difficult, and to see his girl so torn up. i tried not to look at him, i didnt want to see him klaying there, but i couldnt help it, and i wish i hadnt. i dont want to remember him like that. i was talking to his mom, and she she kinda laughed and told me at least he could take pride in knowing that they had to take a bunch of stuffing out of the coffin so his shoulders would fit! haha we used to joke about that. they see things happen for a reason, but i just dont see it. he had so much left to do, so many people who cared for him. he had been trying for 3 years to get on the fire dept. and was finally accepted to the academy, then this. im sorry, i just dont see the plan, the big picture.

RIP, MDR

He was a good Bro. I use to talk with him through PM's on the old Fina board.

I never see the big picture either when things like this happen. Sometimes it seems like its a test of faith.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws