over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feedback on PM Coach

traininsane11

Newbies
Hello all

I have been a reader on the board for a little while but never posted

I am looking to enlist with my first Bodybuilding coach (I have been training myself for 5 years)

I am very interested in hearing people's experience who have worke with Luki from this forum as I have read through his own personal thread and like his approach

Thank

Hello all

I have been a reader on the board for a little while but never posted

I am looking to enlist with my first Bodybuilding coach (I have been training myself for 5 years)

I am very interested in hearing people's experience who have worke with Luki from this forum as I have read through his own personal thread and like his approach

Thank
He looks the part, lives the part and have you seen his guys… enough said.

And , he is worth a million dollars of knowledge posting on this forum!

My advice to traininsane11 is to spend the next 48 hours reading Kuki's post history and come back with any questions you may have or answers to your questions you could not find during your research.

Ohh yes I didn’t mean to sound like I was questioning him or negatively asking

I was just hoping to hear some client testimonial and experiences

I did find his YouTube content but sadly I don’t speak the language

Question?
So how does that work when you and your coach speak different languages? @luki7788 can you write in English or do you just use a text translator for emails?

Question?
So how does that work when you and your coach speak different languages? @luki7788 can you write in English or do you just use a text translator for emails?
I believe he speaks/types in English to but these particular YouTube videos were in polish and the subtitle translator doesn’t seem to work

I believe he speaks/types in English to but these particular YouTube videos were in polish and the subtitle translator doesn’t seem to work
I kind of figured he did as that would definitely widen your market base.

Good point though and I didn’t overly think about it so yes any clients outside of Poland like UK/USA be good to hear from you guys

Question?

He speaks and types in english perfectly fine. He doesn't give himself enough credit but his english is very good. Never had any issues even with his voice notes.

OP, you will not regret working with Luki. To date, I've learnt the most from him. If you know him from the board you know he's no BS and his coaching is a similar style. He also genuinely cares a lot. Good coach but even better guy overall.

He peaked me for my second pro show and sent me much more detailed information. More than I expected or had received in the past. The only reason I stopped working with him is due to personal and life stuff (hernia surgery + potential of undergoing pregnancy protocol soon) but I will be working with him again for my return to the stage for 2025.

I would recommend hiring qbkilla to program your training. Very detailed and he will change your entire program every 6 days to keep the body guessing.

I stalk him on Instagram, his clients always look great and his English is very good. If I were young again & seriously pursuing bodybuilding I would hire him.

Thank you very much to all of you - I never expected that so many people from outside my country would recommend me - it's a really big honor for me🙏🏻

As for question @b, yes, I can write and speak English - it's certainly not a great level, but I know the bodybuilding "slang" well, so I'm good at talking about bodybuilding, or at least none of my clients from the US/UK or other clients are. countries with which he communicates in English, he did not complain that he did not understand what I wrote or what I recorded in voice messages 😅

But I must also point out that I have a really large number of clients, so I am not the type of coach who accepts everyone - I want to have in my team only guys who are really passionate about bodybuilding and want to make real progress and not cheat on the diet, do not do cardio and simply try to deceive yourself that they are giving 100% when they are not even giving 70%

Only love and respect for luki

Since day1 he say the truth , share countless knowledge here for free, nevers lies and doesnt bs

He walks the walk and talks the talk

He is real bodybuilder and all his guys on ig looks crazy

If i ever hored a coach i would hire luki

I’ve spoken to @luki7788 both in text and via video call and his English in both is really good didn’t have a problem chatting back and forth his English is certainly better than my Polish 😂

In regards to coaching I can’t truthfully comment but from my conversations with him and all the stuff I’ve read on here he’s extremely knowledgeable and can probably help just about anyone achieve their bodybuilding goals

One thing I’m sure you will get with Luki is dare I say it “the secret” he will tell you exactly what you’ve got to do to be a serious bodybuilder not cookie cutter BS now whether you do it or not is up to you

I’ve spoken to @luki7788 both in text and via video call and his English in both is really good didn’t have a problem chatting back and forth his English is certainly better than my Polish 😂

In regards to coaching I can’t truthfully comment but from my conversations with him and all the stuff I’ve read on here he’s extremely knowledgeable and can probably help just about anyone achieve their bodybuilding goals

One thing I’m sure you will get with Luki is dare I say it “the secret” he will tell you exactly what you’ve got to do to be a serious bodybuilder not cookie cutter BS now whether you do it or not is up to you
his English is actually better than mine and I'm a native speaker :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity