over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting case study post from Coach Jason Theobald on his Slingshot method

In case anyone wanted to read the text / pics that doesn't use instagram

---Tear Line---

"THIS TOOK JUST 4 WEEKS via my SLINGSHOT METHOD.

Something I've been working on, with help from AVH clinician badass @thepowerofhealth, is how we can implement the amazing peptides and anti aging modalities to advance human performance, turn back the clock, and promote anti aging all while improving aesthetics. @advancedvitality_

I call what we've done here with @tywoosley23 the Slingshot Method (TM)

What if you could mimic all the benefits of a longer diet phase but in 4 weeks' time?

Wouldn't inflammation be lower? Wouldn't insulin sensitivity be improved? Wouldn't cortisol be better managed with less time in a deficit? Wouldn't you then grow better after due to resensitized cells, better performing mitochondria, resensitized hormone receptors, and less stress build up?

The transformation here took 4 weeks ONLY. Don't believe me ask Ty yourself.

What did we do? We used a slight deficit after prior feeding up.

We used half of the lowest medical tirzepatide dose at only 12.5 units 1x a week. Beta cells get a break, sugars lower, fasted insulin drops, inflammation reduces, and autophagy is enhanced, a very important aspect of tirzepatide and semaglutide.

We used low dosed naltrexone (LDN) to pull his inflammation down big time.

We used methylene blue to improve mitochondrial functioning and to repair cellular damage, and bonus, it helps reduce the effects of sun exposure as it helps collagen synthesis big time.

Finally, ghk cu was employed to lower TNFalpa, a huge player in cellular inflammation, but this peptide also helps collagen, hair, and skin.

We will finish out the 6-week period pulling the band back. Once ready, we will sling forward by removing the tirzepatide and LDN and push food up and a few PEDs and grow lean as shit.

But you lose muscle with GLP 1 and GIPs? LMAO. These peptides are here to stay. Learn them or get left behind like everything in coaching.

ScoobyU 2 will have 2 modules on peptides and anti aging medications, what they are and how to sensibly employ them."

upload.png

Jason posted this on his public coaching insta profile, and I know he has commented here before, so hopefully he does not mind me sharing this here for discussion.

In case anyone wanted to read the text / pics that doesn't use instagram

---Tear Line---

"THIS TOOK JUST 4 WEEKS via my SLINGSHOT METHOD.

Something I've been working on, with help from AVH clinician badass @thepowerofhealth, is how we can implement the amazing peptides and anti aging modalities to advance human performance, turn back the clock, and promote anti aging all while improving aesthetics. @advancedvitality_

I call what we've done here with @tywoosley23 the Slingshot Method (TM)

What if you could mimic all the benefits of a longer diet phase but in 4 weeks' time?

Wouldn't inflammation be lower? Wouldn't insulin sensitivity be improved? Wouldn't cortisol be better managed with less time in a deficit? Wouldn't you then grow better after due to resensitized cells, better performing mitochondria, resensitized hormone receptors, and less stress build up?

The transformation here took 4 weeks ONLY. Don't believe me ask Ty yourself.

What did we do? We used a slight deficit after prior feeding up.

We used half of the lowest medical tirzepatide dose at only 12.5 units 1x a week. Beta cells get a break, sugars lower, fasted insulin drops, inflammation reduces, and autophagy is enhanced, a very important aspect of tirzepatide and semaglutide.

We used low dosed naltrexone (LDN) to pull his inflammation down big time.

We used methylene blue to improve mitochondrial functioning and to repair cellular damage, and bonus, it helps reduce the effects of sun exposure as it helps collagen synthesis big time.

Finally, ghk cu was employed to lower TNFalpa, a huge player in cellular inflammation, but this peptide also helps collagen, hair, and skin.

We will finish out the 6-week period pulling the band back. Once ready, we will sling forward by removing the tirzepatide and LDN and push food up and a few PEDs and grow lean as shit.

But you lose muscle with GLP 1 and GIPs? LMAO. These peptides are here to stay. Learn them or get left behind like everything in coaching.

ScoobyU 2 will have 2 modules on peptides and anti aging medications, what they are and how to sensibly employ them."

View attachment 200496
Interesting, Jason knows his shit for sure. I hired him for a show and worked with him for a bit but had to pull out with too much shit going on in my life at the time.
Kinda curious exactly what he means by this,

"We used half of the lowest medical tirzepatide dose at only 12.5 units 1x a week. Beta cells get a break, sugars lower, fasted insulin drops, inflammation reduces, and autophagy is enhanced, a very important aspect of tirzepatide and semaglutide."

I'm assuming he's saying 1.25 mg of tirzepatide sine the starting dose is typically 2.5 mg and that would be 12.5 units on a slin pin if a 10 mg vial was reconned with 1 ML

Interesting, Jason knows his shit for sure. I hired him for a show and worked with him for a bit but had to pull out with too much shit going on in my life at the time.

"We used half of the lowest medical tirzepatide dose at only 12.5 units 1x a week. Beta cells get a break, sugars lower, fasted insulin drops, inflammation reduces, and autophagy is enhanced, a very important aspect of tirzepatide and semaglutide."

I'm assuming he's saying 1.25 mg of tirzepatide sine the starting dose is typically 2.5 mg and that would be 12.5 units on a slin pin if a 10 mg vial was reconned with 1 ML
X2 Jason is brilliant! Great coach.

How did he erase the tat on his arm????

Saw this post yesterday and def some out of the box thinking. Not a fan of his supps but this is interesting stuff. I'd def like to see additional transformations with this and/or similar protocols.

That got me too until I looked the camera on the phone.
That explains why his vascularity completely changed on that arm as well. Why do people do this with their phone, just take a normal pic.

Ohhhhhh, I seeeee. Weird
Yeah I didn't get it either.

Actually I got interested in the mention of ghk-cu and inflammation. I've got a kit that a sponsor sent me accidentally... Didn't see much use for it until I read this. Cool! Maybe.

Actually I got interested in the mention of ghk-cu and inflammation. I've got a kit that a sponsor sent me accidentally... Didn't see much use for it until I read this. Cool! Maybe.
I’d read up on the copper peptide. From what I read initially there’s a narrow margin for use. Could be mistaken though, I didn’t deep dive

I’ve been running it for several more now. Seems like I’m seeing some change

If you all would like I can ask if Jason would like to cover this topic for a podcast topic. He is coming to film with me in August for our next round of episodes. If so, please comment with some questions, I don’t mind logging them to ask him.

100W% correct. 12.5 units on the slin pin is 1.25mg very low dosed. If you arent obese you dont need 7.5mg even ran up to 12.5mg yikes. You just need enough to get the benefits which are lowered inflammation, lowered fasted insulin and a1c, autophagy is heightend which means scenescent cells are metabolized for new cells with FRESH hormone receptors, and ofc you lean out nicely BONUS.

The poison is almost always in the dosing of something.

If you all would like I can ask if Jason would like to cover this topic for a podcast topic. He is coming to film with me in August for our next round of episodes. If so, please comment with some questions, I don’t mind logging them to ask him.
lets do it brother.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner