over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alin's response

finabear

Newbies
guys, just wanted to let everyone know that i have received word from Alin. The details are stll being worked out, but i have now heard from him once. i am just waiting on a reply to my email i sent him. I will be glad to hear from him in response to my email and also will be glad to share good word with you all once the details are worked out.

no need

Alin is tops around here, He has been proven for years now.
Bump for Alin

I hear ya rAJJIN

One if not the best person around. HE will take that extra step to make sure things are settled.

SAME HERE ZIPLIP

my ziplip account is fuc-- to.. i think it got hacked so i switched to cyber-rights..

ziplip

guys,
i think alin is right and we may need to use different methods than ziplip. i emailed him about 10 times and he never got it. there is definitely something wrong there.

waiting time

Well 9 days from now I should know

-MIGHTYJOHN-

Last edited:
This is stupid. You PMed me I told you to email me because I keep bussiess on diferent computer.

Email me and Ill reply, if there is any problem with your order I can send you all invoices thats proof of sending but now I dont have any ideea what your order is

ALIN

I ADDED A AUTORESPONDER TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT !

If you dont get a confirmation after each email you sent ( autoreply) then maybe your email did not reach my INBOX

If will be such a problem Ill change the email provider.

Cheers
ALIN

well Alin

Fair enough We'll C.....I am not out to hurt Your biz......just out to finally hopefully get My stuff...We will C if it finally shows up

Last edited:
Re: well Alin

MightyJohn said:
5 months...I have not recieved My pack, nor have I recieved a customs letter....I E-mailed U(many times), PM'ed U, yesterday U even lied telling Me U just resent it & to"please" correct My post that flamed U a little.... so like the decent guy I am I did & after I did U PM Me telling Me U R not resending....well...SINCE u OBVIOUSLY BEAT ME DO NOT EVER PM ME ASKING ME NOT TO FLAME U....that is just weak....u R an OK source when U wish to B...I guess I need to B someone important just to get honest service from u....u know u seem to always B openly advertising meaning u R loosing business(probably from beating people)
Sir

You package ( I think last pack since you received 2 or 3 packs) was resent two times w.o any letter.
Last resend should arrive there in 10 days from now I think.

I have the proof that I sent the package INVOICES stamped by custom for all packages I send so please dont put my honesty to question

I also sent you a email that your resend should be there within 10 days but seems you are very confused or you dont read your emails.

Cheers
ALIN

Last edited:
Some Basics For Getting Postcards From ANYONE:

1) DON'T CORRESPOND VIA PM - it's not a secure method to communicate. If you do not get a response via PM, DON'T BE SURPISED! I will not respond to these type of questions via PM.

2) ZIPLIP E-MAIL ACCOUNTS ARE WORTHLESS. If you are trying to communicate via ziplip, unless the person you are communicating with has it and wants you to communicate using it, DON'T. It's an unwritten rule, you should ALWAYS communicate with people that sell postcards via THE SAME e-mail service provider they are using.

3) It's taken me months to recieve Customs Letters. They're not like WalMart and have customer service as their best interest :)

xcel

alin's service

guys,
let's give alin a break. i think alin is a great source, and unfortunantely when something goes wrong or things do not show up in a timely fashion, we are first to blame the source. i am guilty of it as well some times. we all should probably look a little extra hard to see if there are circumstances that are out of the supplier's hands. for me, it was a bad email account, and small miscommunications. we will all have the ups and downs, but in the end, i DO think alin tries his best to make everyone happy. he has shown me that once again with my order that was pending for some time. we figured out what the problem was(email account) and things were cleared up and sent. all i have to say is if he is not responding to you, check things on your end to make sure you are taking the proper steps to get him info. if you double check everything on your end and he does not repond, then do what you think is appropriate. good day all!

IN defense of ALin

Hey Guys I know I flamed Alin a bit b/c I was waiting on a pack for SO LONG....well he made good & it finally showed up, I guess We just had a lil misunderstanding.........so ALIN IS ONCE AGIN GOOD IN MY BOOK

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws