over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alright i broke some amps last nite

thejefe

Registered
i broke some amps last nite and after counting i will be short about 2 weeks worth of a 12 week test e cycle i am running. My question is i have a bunch of sust. from a great sponsor here i won a contest from and would it be an issue too finish this cycle with the sust. i am also running hgh and and anavar at the end

i broke some amps last nite and after counting i will be short about 2 weeks worth of a 12 week test e cycle i am running. My question is i have a bunch of sust. from a great sponsor here i won a contest from and would it be an issue too finish this cycle with the sust. i am also running hgh and and anavar at the end

Why not just cut it too a 10 week cycle?

are the other amps for test e? or prop? if its e, i would prob sneak the sust amps in there early on

Use the sust first and finish with what you have. Finishing with sust will delay your PCT. As a general rule you want to start with the long acting gear and finish with the quick stuff. This would work great if you had prop, but the test E, will still be out of your system faster then the longest ester out of the 4 in the sust.

okay i will throw in the sust. the next few weeks im only on week 3 of 12 week cycle so your saying there are longer esters in the sust thats y i need too use it first ???

Use the sust first and finish with what you have. Finishing with sust will delay your PCT. As a general rule you want to start with the long acting gear and finish with the quick stuff. This would work great if you had prop, but the test E, will still be out of your system faster then the longest ester out of the 4 in the sust.

That's what I would do, run the multi-ester first, then finish with Enan.

rock the sust first then switch to the Enth, fyi Always order more than enough with amps

rock the sust first then switch to the Enth, fyi Always order more than enough with amps

okay thanks guys yea i learned my lesson always order more instead of being cheap if i didnt win that contest i would have too cut cycle short that would suck

i always run the sust at a lil higher dose then i would just test E or C.

i always run the sust at a lil higher dose then i would just test E or C.

i am running test e at 300 mgs weekly spilt into 2 inj. weekly should i up the sust too 400 mgs weekly and i should still shoot sust. 2 times a week correct??

ive done both sust and test E or C...... at 500mg test E or C i would have to run 750 or 1000mg a week of sust to get the same effect. thats just me low dose sust did nothing for me at all until i uped the dose. i like to run the sust EOD to get the benifit of the prop. your only gonna be running it for a couple weeks so it up to u. IMO 300mg of test for 300mg of sust is not an even trade

yes! you could absolutely sub in the sust for enanthate! to answer your question directly! it actually may give you a bit of a boost at end of your cycle from the faster acting blends in the sust! go for it bro!

ive done both sust and test E or C...... at 500mg test E or C i would have to run 750 or 1000mg a week of sust to get the same effect. thats just me low dose sust did nothing for me at all until i uped the dose. i like to run the sust EOD to get the benifit of the prop. your only gonna be running it for a couple weeks so it up to u. IMO 300mg of test for 300mg of sust is not an even trade

k thanks guys i am goin too run the sust starting next pin at 250 mg twice a week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws