advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do so few labs use amps for suspensions?

1fst400

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Bacterial infections are more likely to happen in suspensions than oils. Even if your favorite lab is thorough and hygienic, 10ml reusable vials still open the possibility for introduction and reintroduction of bacteria after every use, even if your injection protocol is on point.

So why do most labs only use 10ml vials? Cost savings only? I really like winny, but just don't understand why it's so hard to find good winny in amps anymore.

Bacterial infections are more likely to happen in suspensions than oils. Even if your favorite lab is thorough and hygienic, 10ml reusable vials still open the possibility for introduction and reintroduction of bacteria after every use, even if your injection protocol is on point.

So why do most labs only use 10ml vials? Cost savings only? I really like winny, but just don't understand why it's so hard to find good winny in amps anymore.

You can make 10ml sealed and sterile vials of oil in your kitchen.

Your cannot make 1-2ml sealed sterile glass amps in your kitchen.

These are major machines costing tens or hundreds of thousands plus.

Even with the 10mL vials I’d say the likelihood of getting a bacterial infection is so small that the convenience and cost effectiveness of using it over a vial is just simply logical.

You can make 10ml sealed and sterile vials of oil in your kitchen.
^^^hmmmm🤔?? ..soooo what you'r implying here is that a kitchen is equal to a TRUE-CLEAN-ROOM :rolleyes:

Your cannot make 1-2ml sealed sterile glass amps in your kitchen.

These are major machines costing tens or hundreds of thousands plus.
^^^ 🤦‍♂️ ..ummmm ..you literally can seal an ampule with a high-school science "Bunsen Burner" ..or a $5 propane torch

..& it will take about 10 seconds to do it

^^^while it IS true that a "multi-use" vehicle would "logically" be more prone to exposure to contamination

..it is VERY un-probable to convey to real life application with any kind of decent/sound "Inj Protocol"

So why do most labs only use 10ml vials?
^^^well you made a MAJOR wrong assumption here

► you guys erroneously call us all "U.G.L."
..when VERY FEW are actually "LABS" THE VAST OVERWHELMING MAJORITY ARE NOT LABS

(..most are "cowboys" with a get-rich-quick profit-minded plan)

Cost savings only?
^^^ $$$ cost saving is not the only avenue for "savings" that exists

time is another valuable commodity that is greatly considered
(..& ability is yet another)

forget the equipment needed to make this sensible/profitable ..just the the time & labor costs alone are NOT practical for "cowboy" sponsors

I really like winny, but just don't understand why it's so hard to find good winny in amps anymore.
^^^we used to offer AAS in AMPs

^^^we had a FULL LINE of AAS too

^^^BUT they did NOT sell ..that's it ..nothing more

..to most guys "cracking an amp" is more trouble then withdrawing from a vial

^^^ IT IS REALLY AS SIMPLE AS THAT

^^^^^^

Amps are less common now in medical field too. More single use vials. Part of it is that you really are supposed to draw from an amp using a needle with a filter, which is a hassle. My Rx trt comes in single use 1ml vials.

^^well you made a MAJOR wrong assumption here

► you guys erroneously call us all "U.G.L."

..when VERY FEW are actually "LABS" THE VAST OVERWHELMING MAJORITY ARE NOT LABS
Human grade products are made in labs. Still shortage of amps for suspensions that i see currently. Nowhere did I say UGL. You made a wrong assumption.

^^^^^^

Amps are less common now in medical field too. More single use vials. Part of it is that you really are supposed to draw from an amp using a needle with a filter, which is a hassle. My Rx trt comes in single use 1ml vials.
Most useful response here. Thanks!👍🏼

I always prefer single amps, always. The reason is not all the way logical, but say you put away a half full vial because you cycle is over, I'd rather have 5 single amps stashed away than the "opened" vial. If you have 10 amps you know you get 10 exact shots out of them. With a vial you might come slightly short with the last one. Another thing, many human grade amps have 1.2ml of solution, makes sure you can get your exact dose even if there is slight loss preparing it. Sometimes I've had 10 half full vials sitting around for months, looking at them I wonder if I shouls hyst throw them away. I'd rather have 50 crisp amps sitting around lol

With a rubber top it happens that there are tiny particles of rubber floating around after multiple draws. I'd rather not inhect that. I'vce thrown away vials with 2 or 3ml left because of this .

I was always fond of amps. Back in the day it was a sure way to avoid fakes, but all that changed. I've came across some beautiful designed amps that contained no active ingredient at all, only oil 🤬

I was always fond of amps. Back in the day it was a sure way to avoid fakes, but all that changed.
^^^sadly ..YES

..but you'd be surprised at how many still think that if it comes in an amp it's "HG"

..or guys that still believe that the seemingly "never-ending" supply of "HG" products that the black market has is legit
as if BAYER acknowledges & supplies the black market :rolleyes:
they never wonder; "..what is the demand & how many of these products are sold thru "legit prescription?"
..& now same question; "..what is the demand & how many are sold to the underground market?"
does anybody in the room think that these numbers would be even remotely close?

^^^i'm not telling anyone that there are not any legit "HG" suppliers
..what i am saying is; ..take your time ..be VERY careful
..do NOT go by the "opinion of just any fool" ANASCI's has more than proved that this method of determining legitimacy is WAY NO GOOD!!
..learn who's posts matter & are trust worthy hint; the opinions that matter will match ANASCI testing
..use a neutral site like ANASCI to help you navigate

►there's usually someone in the crowd to say "..well some "HG" contains what it should ..it's a knock off, not fake"
^^^to that i say;
..hey if you don't mind paying more
..& more importantly; if you don't mind their deliberate intention to deceive you ..& actually feel that they should be rewarded for it
^^^then by all means, continue to buy your "HG replica" from them

I've came across some beautiful designed amps that contained no active ingredient at all, only oil 🤬
^^^i'd be piss'd too ..i'm sure you paid "extra" for HG

ANASCI has busted a few of these

RIMOBOLAN?? ..pretty sure was one ..again EXPENSIVE stuff ..result was "unidentifiable"

[ FYI; ..for anyone curious about this test ..as in "who's" product it was
..or MANY others fails ..got to ANASCI.net ]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner