advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you use protein powder? Yes? No? Why?

Well speak of the devil. It looks like all the 5lb jugs of ON are selling for around $50 on Amazon right now if you use s&s AND clip the 25% off coupon below. If you have used the coupon in the past few months then you will be unable to use it this time. This probably won’t last too long.
Don’t forget to cancel the s&s after you receive the product

Well speak of the devil. It looks like all the 5lb jugs of ON are selling for around $50 on Amazon right now if you use s&s AND clip the 25% off coupon below. If you have used the coupon in the past few months then you will be unable to use it this time. This probably won’t last too long.

Dang, missed it but thanks for the heads up.

Something I noticed over the years. Costco puts their ON Whey on sale consistently at the very end of the year. This last year I picked up over a dozen bags. I’ll probably pick up even more this year so I’m able to get my yearly haul at a discount in one go. There is a limit of 4 I think per membership card so I’ll have my wife come with me multiple times to get 8 bags in one go.

Yeah, I'm looking at it right now... I only see 5lb for 75-80 bucks with 25% off. I checked all the flavors too
Did you select s&s and set it for a specific amount of months?
Have you used that coupon in the past few months?

Did you select s&s and set it for a specific amount of months?
Have you used that coupon in the past few months?

Yup, I tried. Must be disqualified for some reason.. I might have done a S&S sale in the past and cancelled it so maybe thats why. Appreciate it though!

I've been going more and more whole food as I've gotten older but still use whey as post work out or intra w/dextrose.
Thinking about dropping it altogether. Just switch to chicken, same price... maybe even cheaper.. maybe even better.
What's your opinion?
I use regular
I've been going more and more whole food as I've gotten older but still use whey as post work out or intra w/dextrose.
Thinking about dropping it altogether. Just switch to chicken, same price... maybe even cheaper.. maybe even better.
What's your opinion?
yes. I use regular whey protein with oatmeal and isolate whey at night after I workout. Isolate get digested into your body faster for muscle recovery and digestion. Too much of any food isn’t good. Protein powder has its place just like chicken and eggs.

I usually take protein when my carb intake is high, to give more space for the carb in my stomach.

I tried it for the first time today in my postworkout shake and found it to be the opposite - I thought it was disgustingly sweet. It tasted like full sugar maple syrup. I'll deal with it until my ON order is here but if I buy it again it definitely won't be vanilla. I find vanilla flavor mixes best with apple juice (base of my postworkout shake) but I'd rather have something that doesn't mix as well but tastes better.
Update on the Labrada Hydro whey.

I've used the chocolate version for my last two postworkout shakes and enjoyed it much more than vanilla. It has a distinct taste of a chocolate chip cookie I ate as a child that I can't place. The chocolate flavoring overpowers the apple juice so there's no weird taste to it.

Update on the Labrada Hydro whey.

I've used the chocolate version for my last two postworkout shakes and enjoyed it much more than vanilla. It has a distinct taste of a chocolate chip cookie I ate as a child that I can't place. The chocolate flavoring overpowers the apple juice so there's no weird taste to it.

Do you notice it digesting faster than whey isolate or no? Glad you like the chocolate one!

Do you notice it digesting faster than whey isolate or no? Glad you like the chocolate one!
I've used hydrolyzed whey for years so I really can't say. My postworkout shake right now is 75g protein, 108g carbs, and I'm ready for a meal in 60-90 minutes, maybe 120 minutes if I've been pushing food hard for a few days.

I've used hydrolyzed whey for years so I really can't say. My postworkout shake right now is 75g protein, 108g carbs, and I'm ready for a meal in 60-90 minutes, maybe 120 minutes if I've been pushing food hard for a few days.

What carb source are you using? I tried karbolyn and cluster dex and they don’t digest for me. Don’t know exactly why that is.

What carb source are you using? I tried karbolyn and cluster dex and they don’t digest for me. Don’t know exactly why that is.
Karbolyn intraworkout, HBCD postworkout (50g, the other 58g is apple juice). Thankfully I've never had issues with carb powders. Outside of those and Gatorade powder I don't know of any big ones used so maybe try Gatorade powder.

No. The closest thing I get to a protein shake is I drink 30-40 grams of pasteurized egg white protein and chase it with a cup of chocolate milk. Usually only right after a workout.

I try not to use them but it’s hard for me to get the protein I need if I don’t.. while food is so much better and filling but I get so busy that I can forget to hit my goal

I think too many bodybuilders think that eating solid food makes them a harder working bodybuilder and more legitimate lol.

I like my protein powders and Beverly liver tabs lol. I gain more, look better, and feel less like shit.
I just can't eat a lot even with prescription enzymes

Yes, off season 1 scoop whey w 5oz egg whites at bfast, Meal 2 2 scoops of whey, Meal 4 2 scoops of whey.
No shakes during prep, all meals for protein. Shakes are convenient and quick

How much of your daily protein is from shakes?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131